The Reformed Mephiles Ningizzida~ Yes или no?

MephilesTheDark posted on May 14, 2010 at 12:38PM

Okay, been thinking about make a new character and rollplay them on another account.

Ningizzida the Hedgehog, named after the god of serpents.

I was thinking; White hedgehog with echidna-like tail, quills smaller and point down. Red highlights/markings. Red eyes. Wears grey shirt and shorts, black boots. One gold earring. Has wings.

Personality, little gothic, bit like Crescent.

Alliance neutral (like Shadow) but usually hero.

I wanted to keep in some god-like abilities, and a connection with snakes, so Ningizzida isn't just a name, but also a connection. Not sure how I can. Help would be appreciated greatly.

Should I make, or not?

The Reformed Mephiles 13 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года MephilesTheDark said…
Or should I just scrap the whole idea and come up with something better? If I make a OC, I want it to be a good one.
Больше года shadowluvr said…
hmmm. im not sure but the character sounds good enough... huh... i dont know......... yeah this character sounds good but make him emo... idk ive been going on and on about emo stuff lately.
Lol I'm writing a book about him... In it he and his falcon,Horus, are being tomb raiders.
cool!!! i wanna be a tomb raider!!! but idk im just to lazy to.
XD I've made up a lot more about him; He is the living reincarnation of a son of Amun-Ra.
ummm whos *tries to pronounce* a-mun-ra
Больше года DarkTheDemon said…
The Ancient Egyptian sun god...
last edited Больше года
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA i need to learn more... heh...
Больше года BeccaDaHedgehog said…
LOL true that
big smile
WHO WAS ASKING UUU!!!! lolz jk i go crazy at times. but hey, at least i have fun being crazy ^^
laugh
XDXDXD
craziness is the best hobby u can find
big smile
Agreed! XD