Втайне от родителей Could someone help?

mrsblack_1089 posted on Oct 02, 2008 at 03:04AM
OK i no tht its kinda stupid 2 b a fan of something tht i barely no about, but i saw the marathon of season 1 on TV and i thought it was awesome!! but i relly dnt no tht much about it. here are some q's tht someone could plz answer 4 me? any info is helpful cuz i relly wanna no more about the season!!!
1) wat was it like wen amy found out she was pregnant?
2) who are all the character's names?
3) has it been revealed; is she keeping the baby? names? is ricky going to b involved or will ben?
4) how pregnant IS amy anyways?? it only looks like a few months...but IDK.
5) does ben no she's pregnant yet?
6) who are the MAIN characters?

thx guys!! <3

Втайне от родителей 13 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года sarabeara said…
1) She was scared (like any teenage girl would be), shocked, freaking out, and crying.

2) Ricky, Amy, Ben, Grace, Adrian, Jack, Mr. Molino, Lauren, Ashley, Alice, and Madison.
3)She's keeping the baby. No name yet or known sex of the baby. Ricky wants to be involved (for now) but Amy doesn't want his help. Ben will obviously be involved.

4) Like 2 or 3 months I think. They never really say it outright.

5) Yes, Ben knows and is very supportive and still wants to be with Amy no matter what.

6) The main characters are Ricky, Amy, Ben, Grace, Adrian, and Jack. (possibly Ashley)

Hope this helps :]
Больше года mrsblack_1089 said…
yeah thx it did :D um...so i think a few more q's. does ricky love amy? cuz he sleeps with adrian in like evry episode. and it was another girl (girls?) tht he sleeps with/kisses 2.
right now, ricky doesn't love any girl. especially not amy. he just likes to sleep with girls, not actually date them or care about them. and other girls on the show he's kissed other than adrian is lauren and grace. anything else? i really don't mind :]
thx :) just wondering...(there's plenty more where this is coming from, folks) Mr. Molino is the hispanicish teacher right? what's his role exactly? plus ive always wondered (kinda sick, sry!!!)...iv heard ppl say tht amy didnt no she slept with ricky and well how could she NOT know? was she drunk or...what? rape?
Mr Molino is the guidance counselor and idk if he's spanish or black or what lol.

And i honestly have no idea how amy could say she didn't know if it was sex. every 15 year old knows what sex is. and she definately wasn't drunk or raped, but apparently a moron.
Больше года cullencrazay9 said…
I think that Ricky really does love Amy because it is his baby and I think he is just trying to get to Amy especially when I saw the previews for episode 2 season 2! Does anyone agree?
How can you NOT KNOW you're having sex??? that's INSANE!!!!

I kinda agree with you cullencrazay9, but idk . . . I've always liked ben more, because he's more caring and gives good advice. Since being with Amy, Ricky's been with Adrian and Grace a little, too. And Lauren. So hm . . . I'm pretty sure Ricky wants to be involved with his baby but I'm not sure what he'll do after the baby is born.

Did anyone see him crying in the previews of season 2? Anyone know what that's about??
Больше года gosselinfan626 said…
Who is adriennes brother? i totally missed that. i just saw him on an episode and have no idea who he is.
Больше года jessica101 said…
Oh her step brother is starting to go out with Adrian and he is starting to fall in love with her but she does not know if she loves him back. I don't know what the step brothers name is I forgot not good with names. So yeah they are going out. hope that helps gosselonfa626.^^
*gosselinfan626* sorry did not spell your name right up there.
Больше года gosselinfan626 said…
thanks sooo much. that really helped
Your welcome.^^
Больше года ceraluv01 said…
Adrian's step brothers name is max