Втайне от родителей Will Amy and Ben get married??

radiostar posted on Dec 17, 2008 at 04:17PM
Okay, we're not that far away from the premiere now, so time to start wondering... are Amy and Ben going to get married? The promos all say they're at least going to try to get married, and get fake ideas. So what do you think, will they get married? Do you want them to/not want them to? The premiere episode will be all about this, I can't wait. :)

Втайне от родителей 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года gossipchic13 said…
i don't think that they will get married

i think that they will start to but realize it's not the right thing or at least not the right time
and i am actually not wanting them to get married (i totally ship them but they are just to young)
Больше года radiostar said…
I agree! I'm hoping that they will realize they're too young, and that you can be committed to each other without necessarily getting legally married. If you have to lie and get fake IDs, it isn't the right time! But I totally love them together too, it's part of why the show is so great. :D
Больше года JamieSpears said…
I totally agree to gossipchic13 and i hope they don't. They make a good couple and all I just don't think it will be right for them to get married
Больше года radiostar said…
I think it could go either way... if they DO get married they are going to have to deal with so much fallout! It will make for such good storylines. And if they don't, it'll be good for them because they're still teenagers and very young to get married, even if they do love each other. I can't wait to see what does happen.
Больше года housefreak101 said…
I agree with gossipchic13......because we all know how hesitant Amy can be. Also in the previews when Amy looks at Ben you can see the fear in her eyes.
Больше года VMars4ever said…
hmmm
Even though they went through with it, it's still not legal. If you use illegal documents, the marriage isn't legal.
Больше года katielou22 said…
Even tho this was a long time ago and we already knows what happens, I do not think that Amy and Ben will last that long. They are a cute couple, but I think they will never get legally married, unless things change. Ben is just too wimpy and annoying and Amy is just so bitchy and annoyed with him. lol They have a weird relationship...I just think that it isn't going to last. Time will tell tho.