Клуб Винкс ♔ WINXER OF FAME: The Ultimate Competition Against Fanpop's Winxers! ♔

FrozenQueen posted on Jun 14, 2014 at 09:56AM
Always click the "Refresh" button for updates.

Hello Winxers/Winxies~!! Get ready for the ultimate competition against the Winxers/Winxies here at Fanpop. This competition was made to prove who's the ultimate Winxer/Winxie, get to know each other better and most importantly to SEE WHO'S THE MOST FAMOUS WINXER here!

So before I start, here are some tips.

This is FANpop. Yes, you guys are obviously fans of the Winx fandom. But you gotta fangirl a little. And I'm a really big fangirl, and let me help you with your fangirling.

▪ If you ship a couple, example Flora&Helia, you gotta ship them hard. Yes I know you ship them hard, but I see you fangirl 35% for your favorite ship. Well make it 100%! 69% is enough for you to win!

▪ As the above says. A fangirl creates balderdash aka non-sense. If you love something, you should prove it. Type anything. Like asdfghjkl. Or qwertyuiop. ANYTHING. Maybe also DWQHCZEINFIA (ultimate fangirling).

▪ You need to have your own trademark. Like maybe "stahp", but that's a public trademark. You need a private one and only you can use that trademark. For example, you make a trademark "Dwem", as in "damn". Well easy to say.. trademarks are just typing things like "Oh my God" but you change it to "Oh my Gale" (that's my trademark).

** You can just message me or email me if you want more tips on how to win this thing and/or if you want to know how be the most famous Winxer/Winxie on Fanpop.

Okie, time for the how to enter.
Welp, you just type in the "Reply" box the exact following:

"Hi, I'm <username>. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is <favorite Winx>. For the villains I like/love <favorite villain> and I ship <couple> so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of <other fandoms you're in>!"

Here are the rounds:

Round 1: Describe your favorite character in one sentence, by one sentence I mean just three words. (CURRENT)

-------------------------

Round 2: Create a collage of your favorite couple with fangirl words.
Round 3: Tell us who you think would be your favorite character's favorite actor/actress.
Round 4: Post a picture of your favorite character's favorite pose.

More coming your way..

--------------------------

** Don't understand some of these? Message me or just email me.
 [i]Always click the "Refresh" button for updates.[/i] Hello Winxers/Winxies~!! Get ready for the
last edited on Jun 14, 2014 at 09:59AM

Клуб Винкс 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года FrozenQueen said…
Hi, I'm FrozenQueen. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Stella. For the villains I love Selina and I ship Stella&Brandon so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of The Hunger Games, Beautiful Creatures, Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars and Avatar: The Last Airbender!

My description for Stella: Sassy and stylish.
Больше года nmdis said…
"Hi, I'm nmdis. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Tecna but I can't refuse to mention Musa too. For the villains I like/love Icy and I ship Flora and Helia so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Frozen,Barbie Movies, The Vampire Diaries, Katy Perry, Disney Movies, Harry Potter!
nmdis commented…
Oh I forgot Candice Accola, I am big Фан of her too. Больше года
FrozenQueen commented…
I also need a Описание for Tecna and/or Musa. Больше года
Больше года zanhar1 said…
"Hi, I'm zanhar1. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Musa. For the villains I love Icy! And I ship all the things but I guess mainly Icy/Darko, so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Once Upon a Time, Avatar, Harry Potter, Regina Mills, Bellatrix, Robin Hood, Within Temptation Regina Mills, Azula, W.i.t.c.h. Legend of Korra, Regina Mills!"

Description of Icy: Cold, Very Cold & Deadly.
last edited Больше года
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Ты forgot Regina Mills. Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
You're right, how silly of me! Regina Mills. x3 Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
For now I'll just assume Icy, because Ты сказал(-а) Избранное character not Избранное Winx. :P Больше года
Больше года yasmin124 said…
hi im Yasmin124 i would partipate in winxer oof fame my favourite winx is Flora favourite villani Icy i ship floraand helia soo hard im a fan of cats pink music katy perry dancing frozen disclbe me Elsa ect
zanhar1 commented…
Icy <3 Больше года
FrozenQueen commented…
Описание for Flora? Больше года
yasmin124 commented…
sweet and cufe that's my Описание of Flora Больше года
Больше года XxLalasaysxX said…
"Hi, I'm XxLalasaysxX. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Flora. For the villains I like/love Darcy and I ship Timmy/Tecna so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Lorde, Once Upon A Time, American Authors, grav3yardgirl, OneRepublic, Regina Mills, Clementine, and The Walking Dead!
Flora description: Diligent and tranquil.
last edited Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
Regina Mills!!! Больше года
FrozenQueen commented…
Gina! And I need a Описание for Flora :P Больше года
Больше года coolraks12 said…
''Hi, I'm coolraks12. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Stella and also Musa. For the villains I like/love Icy and I ship Brandon/Stella so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Frozen, Katy Perry, Dreamwork Movies, Disney Movies, Barbie Movies.

Description for Stella - Stylish and Glamorous
last edited Больше года
FrozenQueen commented…
Need a Описание for Stella and/or Musa c: Больше года
Больше года SummerThunder said…
Hi, I'm SummerThunder. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Bloom. For the villains I love Darcy and I ship Nex/Aisha so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Miley Cyrus, Cascada, Sandra N., Lady Gaga, Fairy Tail, Amnesia, Winx Club, Diabolik Lovers, Sailor Moon and many other!

My description for Bloom: Patient and helpful.
last edited Больше года
FrozenQueen commented…
Ты like Fairy Tail too? Great >:D! Больше года
SummerThunder commented…
Yes, it's my Избранное Аниме so far! Больше года
SummerThunder commented…
Yes, they're awesome! Больше года
Больше года lovebaltor said…
Hi, I'm lovebaltor. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Tecna. For villains, I love the Trix, but I can't forget about Valtor ;) I ship Roxy/Tecna so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a very big fan of: Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Symphonic Metal, Studio Ghibli films, Pokémon, Various BBC shows (Doctor Who, Sherlock, Robin Hood, Spooks) and Game of Thrones.

My description of Tecna: Intelligent, brave and unique.
zanhar1 commented…
Symphonic Metal is the shit. Больше года
FrozenQueen commented…
Symphonic metal <3 Больше года
Больше года Jea_9 said…
Hi, I'm Jea_9. I would to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Musa. For villains, I love Icy and I ship Musa/Tecna so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of books (Divergent, etc.), Once Upon A Time, Frozen, Game of Thrones and Pretty Little Liars!

My description of Musa: Musical and hardcore.
Больше года WinxClub_Stella said…
Hi, I'm WinxClub_Stella! I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Stella. For villains, I love Darcy so freaking much :P I ship Layla/Nabu so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a very big fan of: Michael Jackson, Adele, Divergent, Frozen, The Hunger Games, Theo James and most Disney movies :P

My description of Stella: Brave and jokey <3
Больше года Princess-Flora said…
Hi, I'm Princess-Flora. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Flora. For the villains I like the Trix and I ship Flora&Sky so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Frozen, Cascada, Pretty Little Liars (Novel series & TV series), Once Upon A Time, Beauty & the Beast, Ariana Grande, H20, Little Mix, Tangled and Divergent.

My Description: Caring and Responsible
Больше года WinxClubFan223 said…
"Hi, I'm <username>. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Stella, although I'm more of a fan of The Trix.. For the villains I love Darcy, and I ship BloomxSky so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Avatar, The Last Airbender!

Description of Darcy... Hm... I'll have to think about that. XD

rorowinx commented…
Эй, there username! Больше года
MissAngelPaws commented…
Эй, username! Nice to meet Ты :) Больше года
WinxClubFan223 commented…
XD Больше года
Больше года WinxClubFan223 said…
Hi, I'm WinxClubFan223, but you can call me Color*
Больше года rorowinx said…
Hi,I'm rorowinx,but I prefer to be called roro. My favorite Winx members are Stella and Musa,but of all the characters I prefer Daphne.She's awesome! I ship lots and lots of couples,but I ship Flora and Helia so hard,I idolize their relationship! I think that they were made for each other. For the vilains, I love the Trix,and also Valtor.I am also a HUGE fan of Frozen,especially Elsa, Ever After High,W.i.t.c.h., Sailor Moonا, Monster High,Mew Mew Power,Tangled, and a whole bunch of other things.
Description of Daphne: Pretty,wise,and caring.
last edited Больше года
MissAngelPaws commented…
Sailor Moon <3 Больше года
Больше года MissAngelPaws said…
"Hi, I'm MissAngelPaws. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Layla/Aisha. For the villains I love the Trix, especially Icy and I ship Layla and Nabu so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Disney, Elsa, Frozen, Jelsa, Sailor Moon, Selena Gomez, Idina Menzel, Lorde, and so much more!"

Description for Layla: Brave, independent & caring.
last edited Больше года