Tokyo Mew Mew Tokyo Mew Mew Role Play

fun123fun posted on Aug 29, 2010 at 09:57PM
hey i thought it would be cool if we role play in our OC's a oc is a cariter you make up. it would be cool

lest start

Tokyo Mew Mew 17 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года fun123fun said…
name:apple
animal:crocodile
food: green apple
history: she was working at alligator land until she moved to tokyo. she had a dream that a small crocodile went in her (like ichigo and berry)
pic or video:
Больше года mewmewgirl1029 said…
big smile
name:misty
animal:panther
food:grapes
history:she use to love watching panthers at the zoo n in football she loved grapes n ate them while wathing the panthers at the zoo one day she went into the panthers cage n boom now shes an mew mew
 name:misty animal:panther food:grapes age:14 history:she use to Любовь watching panthers at the zoo
Больше года louxx said…
heart
full name: kage-kazumi bara nakamura [translates as shadow-mist rose nakamura]
nickname: kage
animal: red tipped wildcat [not real animal]
food:black berries or as kage calles em "shadow berries"
history:kage was a pretty average 14 yr old kid intill ne day she saw a wildcat and someone died the tops of its ears red when she touched it a red light surrounded them as the cat merged with her
shes an emo ever scince her family died and now lives alone and needs someone to move in with
mew name: mew shadow
pik:[i know its traced im sorry T_T]
 full name: kage-kazumi bara nakamura [translates as shadow-mist rose nakamura] nickname: kage animal:
Больше года KishuandIchigo said…
Name: Cream
Animal: Panda
Food: Bamboo
History: An English exchange student. One day while at school, she felt rumbling, and suddenly had panda attributes.

I'll post a pic later.
Больше года fantokyomewmew said…
name darknessflare
animal wolf
food steak
age 14
histroy a student bored one day on his computer he herd something out side he went to see what it was and he was turned into a part wolf sry im not a good speller
Больше года vcab09 said…
smile
Name:Ashley
Animal:Polar Bear
History:She went to a zoo and all of a sudden there was an earthquake
and she saw a polar bear escape and she sees Ichigo and she gives her Ashley's pendent and tells her her attack name and she is lead to the group by Ichigo.
Больше года mewmewadicct said…
smile
Name: Lily
Animal: Turquoise tipped Canadian lynx (not real)
Favorite food: Chocolate cake, all fruit
Worst food: Animals (vegetarian)
Mew name: Mew Lily
History: an orphan that ran away to live in the forest.Can communicate with all animals even before becomes a mew.Her weapon is the staff in the picture and to use it she shouts bubble attack traps her victims in a bubble and suffocates them. She saw some kids torturing a Canadian lynx with a spray can and died the tip of the tail and ears so she helped it while in the progress it jumped inside her(she woke up and found out it was a dream).
 Name: Lily Animal: Turquoise tipped Canadian lynx (not real) Age: 14 Избранное food: Шоколад cake, a
Больше года suukifox said…
can i join 2

name: suuki
animal: fox
favorite food: fish, fruit, and veggies
least favorite: popcorn, hot peppers, and spinish
history: suuki was little her and her parents where at the fair. suuki got seperated from her family. 1 year ago suuki was found by a fox family and joins with them until she became a mew. her weapons are her fans in her hands and she can read minds.
last edited Больше года
 can i Присоединиться 2 name: suuki animal: лиса, фокс age:15 Избранное food: fish, fruit, and veggies least favo
Больше года animegrl52p said…
Can I join?
Here are my characters:
Mew Scarlet (Infused with a fox)
Mew Gigi (Infused with a Vampire Bat)
Mew Madeline (Infused with a panther)
Mew Jo (Infused with a dog.) (She was brought back from the dead)
Mew Dizzy (Infused with a skunk)

(Jo)
last edited Больше года
 Can I join? Here are my characters: Mew Scarlet (Infused with a fox) Mew Gigi (Infused with a Vampire
(Gigi)
 (Gigi)
(Madeline)
 (Madeline)
(Dizzy)
(I have no picture for Scarlet yet)
 (Dizzy) (I have no picture for Scarlet yet)
Больше года suukifox said…
( shall we start now)
Больше года Yuzuki120 said…
wink
Name: Mew Gold Rose
Animal: Gold Wolf (not real)
Height: 5"6
Weight: 89 Ibs.
History: She quicky took off her hat and BOOM!! Now she's Mew Lavender.
Больше года Yuzuki120 said…
*Mew Gold Rose, I mean.*
Больше года mintymomiya said…
name: Chockoreto (means chocolate)
animal: giant panda
food: ...is it not obvious?...
history: She loves photography and just moved to tokyo, so she is very shy because she doesn't know anybody. Then she sees the broadcast of the mysterious Mew Mews, (this story takes place shortly after episode 11) and is inspired too do photography again. The next day she eventually stumbles upon the mew mew statue and unknowingly triggers an accidental transformation while getting good camera angles. She has a charm bracelet with a panda paw on it that is very precious to her.
Больше года misshedgehog said…
can i join in?
mintymomiya commented…
sure, if Ты want to, but it's not my forum. Больше года