Total Drama All-Stars TDAS Episode 3 Recap

TDI_A_WT_ROTI posted on Sep 24, 2013 at 11:50PM
Blah blah blah beginning middle...what everyone will be talking about is the team swap between Courtney and DUNCAN, yes Duncan. Everyone on this planet (me included) thought it would be Courtney and Gwen. So this changes a lot of things. Courtney and Gwen could now have a friendship if Gwen stops accidentally torturing her. Sadly, for Duncney fans, I don't see how they can get back (although they did talk, or scream in Courtney's case) and Gwuncan somehow made it through right when it looked over. Duncan jumped in front of Gwen when a leech was fired at her and kept her in, while Courtney was acting like a brat. And yes, Jo got voted off, even though we all saw it coming. The Heroes were the winners, thanks to Zoey's awesome skills.

Your thoughts?

Total Drama All-Stars 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года MeOwKiTtYkAtT said…
heart
I loved the gwuncan moments! :D
Больше года TDI_A_WT_ROTI said…
Good for you lol. I don't like them but I will admit I'm just about ready to accept them.
Больше года emmab13 said…
I thought Mike and Gwen were switching.
Больше года Otaku_Girl4890 said…
heart
I loved the Gwuncan moments <3 I'm a fan of both DxC AND DxG so I don't mind DxC not getting back together as long as Duncan is happy with gwen and DxG stays together. Even though I despise Duncan, I'm happy he found a girl that loves him for who he is, flaws and all. Kinda sad to see Jo go, I liked her, but oh well, better her then Courtney. I absolutely loved this part. Best part of the episode in my opinion:
last edited Больше года
 I loved the Gwuncan moments <3 I'm a Фан of both DxC AND DxG so I don't mind DxC not getting back tog