Трансформеры Prime Create a Transformers: Prime character! And an rp :D

Fairstepshaven posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 01:05AM
Say ur...
Name: Dirge (I no it's used I just like it)
Appearance (robot): tall and slim, with two small wings on her back and a white upright horn thing on her forehead, pointing up, her figure is like Acree's, her fingers are sharp (lol) like claws, and she can retract two spinning double bladed dangerous wheels of fury hehe, and her eyes are ringed (I guess), and she's also very small, and she has two jet-blaster like things in her heels that allow her to fly, they are also her speed jet things that allow her to go fast in vehicle mode, and she's a shiny black.
Personality: she's more fiery than Acree, and has a temper that can cut you in two. She's snarky and is always ready to retort a sharp comment when she wants to. She's rude to almost everybody, except her EXTREMELY close buds. She hates babysitting and being a guardian. She's free-spirited and almost wild. She roams around Earth waiting to avenge every Autobots death. Despite her size, she's a powerful and dangerous opponent. She's a sleek and silent scout.
Vehicle mode: sleek black motorcycle with one white light on the front, large wheels, extremely fast.
Extras: she's fast, very fast. Shes a great fighter. She can leap right over a Decepticon, turn as fast as lightning, and slice it from behind. She has a special ability type thing that allows her to take flight and dive bomb her enemies. She can also turn invisible.
Faction: Autobot

Once your done, rp! :D
last edited on Dec 29, 2011 at 01:52PM

Трансформеры Prime 58 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...