Трансформеры Anyone played the game yet?

Kokoyasu posted on Jul 17, 2007 at 07:31AM
I thought the ps2 version played quite well. You could play autobots and decepticons at the start. if you start as the autobots you play as bumblebee first. if you start as the decepticons you play as blackout. i havent gotten too far in this game yet but i will definitely play more very soon.
oh and the psp version really sucks, dont play it at all. you may only start as the autobot side and play as optimus prime. sounds cool right? well it isnt. the graphics are quite crap and the gameplay is just boring.

what are your thoughts on the other consoles?

Трансформеры 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Saphira333 said…
well mines on pc and the game is briilant!, Althought one of my games are the Autobots i have made another game with the deceptacons and it's really hard! , by the way can anyone please tell me how to change the difficuly setting because im stuck on the 5th level..
Больше года death-car said…
well my 1st transformers game was on the ps2 and I couldn't beat megatron as bumblebee but the ds games are good
Больше года Ashheart10204 said…
I've rented the game for the Xbox 360 and I say that I'm impressed. I've finished the game on the Autobots side and I have yet to beat it on the Decepticon side.
Больше года justinuxxx9 said…
smile
pc is sooooooooooo cool you even get to play with megatron link