Twilight Obsessors What makes Ты a Twilight Obsessor?

luvrofedward posted on Feb 25, 2008 at 02:23AM
I want to go to Forks and La Push to see where the Blacks, Cullens, and the Swans lived if they were real people.
I say things about the Cullens every day, my parents and brother think that I am insane, they've actually told me that.
I have read the series a total of 15 times and quote the books on a weekly basis.
I underestimate every guy that I meet because he's doesn't look like a Cullen.
I wish that Twilight was non-fiction.
Every time some news comes out about the series I log it on my computer, and tell my brother who doesn't give a shit and makes fun of me on a daily basis.
These aren't that obsessive but ah well!
O and did I mention that my neighbor calls me a vampire, and he wont tell me why......it's quite disturbing, but in a good way :)

Twilight Obsessors 26 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Gabitha said…
i agree with all of the above, and i think that it also applays to me!! lol except my neighbor does not call me vampire! lol Thats just you luvrofedwardlol jks =)
You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when...
1. You know you love the Twilight series when you download every song from Stephanie Meyers playlist and listen to them non-stop on your Ipod.
2. You dream about it every night.
3. When you want to go to Forks for your spring break.
4. When you squeal every time you see a silver Volvo, even if it's not your favorite car.
5. When you cringe whenever you hear/see Edward's or Bella's name and it has nothing to do with Stephenie Meyer.
6. When you've ceased to believe that vampires actually have fangs or any weakness. And you believe all vampires must be inherently hot.
7. You know u love it when you're counting down the minutes until Breaking Dawn comes out.
8. You quote lines from the books for use in your everyday speech.
10. You know you love the Twilight series when you solidly believe your boyfriend is a vampire simply on the basis that he's sexy.
11. When you refer to your ideal boyfriend as an "Edward."
12. You know you love the Twilight series when you pre-order your copy of Breaking Dawn at Barnes & Noble.
13. You know your obsessed when you name your characters after the Twilight characters.
14. When you cry because your father used New Moon as a coaster for his drink
15. When you count down the days till Edwards birthday 60 days before it starts. (June 20th)
16. You know you love the books when a love song comes on and you immediately think of Edward and Bella.
17. You now you love Twilight when you have bought both the audio books.
18. You now you love Twilight when you have bought t-shirts from twilight teez dot com.
19. You now you love Twilight when you relate even the weirdest things to the book.
20. You now you love Twilight when you carry the books with you.
21. You now you love Twilight when you go to Forks.
22. You now you love Twilight when you almost faint when you first saw the cover of Eclispe.
25. You know you love the Twilight series when you think you can feel Edward beside you while you're reading(or just doing nothing at all).
26. You know you love the Twilight series when you talk to nothing but think you're talking to Edward.
27. You know you love the Twilight series when you stay locked in your room until you've read it over a million times.
28. You know you love the Twilight series when you start talking to it (the book).
29. You know you love the Twilight series when you talk to your friends about it...even though they have no idea what you're talking about!
30. You know you love the Twilight series when you ask them how you know you love the Twilight series even though they STILL don't know what you're talking about.
31. You know you love the Twilight series when you sleep with the book cradled in your arms.
32. You know you're obsessed when, while talking to your friends, they mention something that reminds you of Twilight, and you mutter a joke for Twilight-lovers with super hearing and start laughing your head off.
33. You know you love the Twilight series when you are highly considering naming your future children the characters names.
34. You know you love the Twilight series when in class, you relate every project to something in the book.
35. You know you love the Twilight Series when the name Edward becomes your new favorite guy name.
36.You know you love the Twilight Series when you didn't let anybody else touch your books.
37. You know you love the Twilight Series when you and your boyfriend call each other "Edward" and "Bella".
39. You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when you sit on the roof of your house every night waiting for Edward to come.
40. You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when you name random people at your school the characters' names.
42. You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when you wish for them not to make a Twilight movie because it could never be as good as the book.
43. You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when you start failing in school because either your reading the Twilight Series. Or you are thinking about Edward and his family.
44. You know your obsessed when you make a protective cover for your twilight to ensure that you never leave your copy of Twilight when it goes with you to yours friend's house.
54. You know you love the Twilight series when you create a debate in class over Edwards "perfection"
56. You know your obsessed when you and your friends try to guess the entire plot to Breaking Dawn.
57. You know you love Twilight when you refer to it as "The Black and Red Bible"
58. You know your obsessed when you start imagining scenes from the books in your head before you go to bed.
60. You know you love the Twilight series when you try to compare a lot of things to the book.
63. You know your obsessed when your cry at sad parts of the book... Even though you've read it 20 times.

NOTE: I did not write this, i have a link to it in the links bit!
I think these all apply to me also! lol its a little sad, but im not alone!
Больше года shequridas said…
i'm not going to write a big list because i'm lazzy and second its all aboce except these ones...

1) failed your chemistry test because you were busy reading twilight and didn't bother studdung(happen to me today) *oh well!*

2)when you intorduced the book to your MATE(S) and they become obsessive and then you get jealous and then some ppl at school call you weird because you wlak around pretendimg to be ALICE (includes being hypo).(who said that was me?wateva...)

3)When your on the internet 24/7 on twilight fansites.(uhmm...thats me)

4)When you start calling your Boyfriend Edward and forbid him frm calling you your real name but Bella.You guys pretnd his backyard is your guys Medow and stuff happens there...lol jks

4)LAST OF ALL YOU MAKE YOUR DAD BELIVE IN VAMPIRES!!!! (wierd picture i trie it but it couldn't work. :(
Больше года randomchicky456 said…
i agree with everything above^
i cant put in words how obsessive i am
Больше года zuntiz said…
oh, I agree with most of this. I have annoyed my sister so much about the books that when she had finally got me to stop, she screamed into the phone when my other sister called to talk about what she had just read in the first book. And I felt physically ill when my friend borrowed the first book, I was so worried that she would set it on fire or something...
Больше года Meg08 said…
Lets see...

I think about Edward or Twilight in general at least 80% of the time I awake.

I can, I mean really I CAN, relate everything to Twilight.

I write "I heart Edward!" on two teacher's boards every school day, and one of the teachers isn't even mine!

I had to tape up my copy of Twilight cuz almost everyone of the Twilight fans in my school have read it, I only know of two that haven't!

If I could remember anything I dream, I'm sure it would all be about Edward. :D

I have a song for me and Edward. (even if I didn't find said song.)

I have written or am writing two Twilight fanfictions.

I'm sure I could think of more, but I'm sorta brain dead at the moment... maybe I haven't thought of Edward enough today... hmmmmmmm...
Больше года xo_twilight_xo said…
Ok here goes
I actually wanna go to Forks and see if Bella's house is actually there.
I constantly talk about it and my friends get annoyed.
I'm reading the series over again for like the fourth time cause there's nothing better than that series<3.....
I always go on the computer and look it up to see if there's any new info on the movie....
that's all i feel like typing
pretty much everything else above applies to me too.

I can't wait til Aug. 2nd and Dec. 12th!!!
Больше года VampireGirl said…
well... let's see, i tend to hyperventilate randomly or forget to breathe(like bella), i feel like i have a hole in my chest sumtimes, i wish i lived in forks, i love it when it's cloudy outside because i know edward might be out, i wish i was pale, thin, and 5'4", i have HIGH standards for boyfriends, and i am depressed when im not reading the series.
Больше года Lunatic said…
I can relate to all of them, except for #25. As for #31, I thought that was just me.

And forget about visiting Forks, I want to live there.

Больше года kfrancis08 said…
when you feel you culd changed into a vampire and fall for one to that is when you know youre an obsessor if only i had a wish
Больше года twilightfan0720 said…
I wish i could be a vampire...
:(
Больше года funnyshawna said…
i read twilight, new moon, and eclipse twice each in one weekend!
im constantly refering back to the book to my dad and he thinks im insane (my moms read them, she understands)
50% of what i talk about at school with my friends has something to do w/vampires/werewolves/etc.
im always telling people not to punch a werewolf in the face or they'll break their hand
Больше года mrsblack_1089 said…
1) when you constantly dream about Forks and La Push
2) whenever you see a tall tan guy and go see if it's Jake.
3) when your teacher gets POed at you in geography when you're learning about Washington and you're daydreaming about Forks.
4) when you can picture the character's every detail in their head.
5) when you memorize the texture and tone of Edward's voice and hear it in your head when his lines come up in the book.
6) same above, only applies to Jake's voice.
7) at night in bed you hear dogs howling and want to run out there to meet Jake and his pack.
8) every big shadow you see you automatically look around for the giant wolf causing it.
9) when you see a yellow car (doesn't even have to be a porsche!!!) or a silver one (doesn't have to be a volvo either!) and completely flip out because ure sure it's a cullen driving (ESPECIALLY if they're speeding :))
10) and finally, when you see a dead animal and think 'Oh my God!! A cullen has been here hunting!'

All of these has happened to me so far.
Больше года Bella_Cullen said…
1) ALMOST all of the above!!!!!
2) I'm #1 on the twilight quiz on the twilight series spot on fanpop
3) I downloaded the Stephanie Meyer playlists, and I've made my own
4) to punish me, my parents just have to take away my twilight books,
5)I'm reading the series for the 36th time!
6)I created a count down to the the new book by milliseconds, then downloaded it as my wallpaper on my phone!
7)I have a 12 page list of all my favorite quotes from the books from all the characters
8)80% of whats on my ipod is the audio books:)
9)Every summer since the books have come out, I've gone camping in Forks and La Push
10)Every time they do the weather forcast in the morning for washington, I scream when they show Forks!
11)As a joke, my brother bought me a mini replica of a porche 911 turbo, and I have it on the ledge of my bed and wake up to it every morning!
12)Me and my friends scream whenever we see any of the cullen cars, especially the silver volvo!
13)I've officially hooked 134 people on Twilight!
14)I'm going to see the movie at midnight, and I'm going to the midnight party at barnes and noble!
15)whenever there's thunder and lightning, I go out and play baseball!
16)90% of every thing I talk about has to do with Vampires/werewolves/forks/twilight -it drives my friends crazy!
17)I get depressed if I go more than 24 hours without reading something that has to do with Twilight!
-I could probably think of more, but I'm tired!
last edited Больше года
Больше года emma-jeff said…
I agree with everything above too!!! Whenever ANYTHING remoltly related to Twilight comes up (even if it's a fork when I'm eating) I squeal like a nutter lol.
Больше года hayleyhoo said…
Hehe i consistently re-read all the books
i have got 4 of my friends hooked on them and my mum
everytime i come on the computer im checking for more info on the books and films
at least 3 times a day i mention something to do with the books or films
certain words make me think of the book
and i constantly call myself totally dazzled lmao there is more but i cant remember any atm
Больше года Edward4Bella said…
Did everyone hear on the insider when they showed the the cast on the red carpet that there are going to be 2 more movies after Twilight??
Больше года BiteMeeeeEdward said…
-I cried because I was in the same building as Nikki Reed and Edi Gathegi. I didn't see them. :[

-I went to 2 pre-screenings of Twilight. I would have gone to more but I was broke

-I bought a bag from Cafepress that cost me AU$35. It is probably worth about AU$5

-I have a homemade Edward teddy

-I had something to do with at least 25 people reading Twilight

-I got 4 people to hate Twilight with a passion because I talk about it so much

-I counted down the hours until I saw the movie. From about 500 hours

-I have 500+ files on my USB about Twilight

-There are 93 Twilight pictures on my wall (depending on how u count it). I give one of the pictures of Edward a kiss every night.

-I counted down for the movie for 171 days and waited for longer

-I was one of the people who loved Twilight from the very beginning of the book. I thought the whole series was fanatastic from the first word to the last word I read.

-In PE when we were doing badminton I hit myself with the raquest just because thats what Bella did

-I sometimes count volvos

-Sometimes I bite myself

-Put sparkles on myself to sparkle in the sun like a vamp

^^ And those are just a few examples of how I am an obsessed Twilight FREAK!
Больше года twilightbandlol said…
Yeah... wutevar i do relates to Twilight. For example, if im doing math, I think Was edward gud at math? Wut wuz his fave subject? Or if i smell disgunting trash or sumthin i think Is this what a werewolf would smell like to a vampire. *Sigh* I wonder if Edward was a fan of a book? Ahh! I did it again!
Больше года Twilizzy said…
the fact that i have twilight tattooed on my back!!!!how about i poured sparkles on my boyfriend and he got really mad lol
Больше года luvrofedward said…
wow you had Twilight tattooed? jeez.....lol
Больше года CullensFinest13 said…
im obsessed anything twilight i start freaking out. the girls i work with and i are all crazy we walk to hot topic everytime we work and get all the new clothes...we decorated the back room with edward pictures. i want a twilight tattoo too i have an awesome drawing i want to use =]
Больше года mrspattinson34 said…
i am so obsessed with it! every time i get the next book they say," ooooo. u got a new book! whats this 1 about!"
Больше года twilightbandlol said…
meh
1) I am SO obsessed with twilight THAT i wont take my time writing a list here; ill go re-read twilight now!!! Bye ppl.
Больше года zaray said…
smirk
im obsessed and im proud of it but i hate it when my bros call me a fanisty freak or a stupid twilight luvr [they hate everything twilight] but i like to give them payback so on my 14 birthday ill spend all our time at the mall in Hot Topics twilight center hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!