Vampire Academy Series Blood Promise :]

liissaaxx posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 08:19AM
The 4th Vampire Academy book is being released August this year! I'm so excited and it's just in time for my birthday, I'll be there waiting before the shop opens.
xx

Vampire Academy Series 13 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года TypicalSquint said…
i can't wait!!!! i'll be there at opening as well...i'm just desperate to find out what happens
Больше года forbiddenLURVE said…
here's the cover if you haven't it
i'm also uploading it onto the images section in this spot and the VA spot and the richelle mead spot
 here's the cover if Ты haven't it i'm also uploading it onto the Обои section in this spot and the
Больше года liissaaxx said…
It's looks so good!
I was just looking at her blog and Richelle Mead thinks that Blood Promise is going to be about the high 400s in pages...
That's good. I love long books, shadow kiss has 444 pages.
big smile
i forgot to post this here 3 days ago but the Blood Promise description is up (i posted it up 3 days ago on the Vampire Academy Spot but 4got to post it here)
*WARNING SHADOW KISS SPOILERS*
link
IT'S AWESOME!! I CAN'T WAIT!!
Wow I can't wait! Thanks for posting.
last edited Больше года
np.
but if you wanted to know, i post more stuff on the Vampire Academy spot. so yeah...
big smile
GUESS WHAT??? 5TH VA IS GOING TO BE CALLED SPIRIT BOUND!! AND ACCORDING TO AMAZON IT'S GONNA COME OUT IN APRIL 10 2010 BUT RICHELLE MEAD'S NOT SURE ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE...
also... we cracked 100!!
That's so cool. I'm so excited!
Больше года karebear666 said…
Does anyone else think that Lisa is going to drop out and join Rose because in the description it says with her newly vulnerable and REBELLIOUS best friend.
Maybe. I agree with you it does sound as if that's going to happen.