Видеоигры Twitch.tv + Recommended Channels

Amaliex posted on Aug 03, 2015 at 03:57PM
In case any of you don't know, Twitch.tv is a large online video platform where you can watch and host live video game streams.

That being said, I have two "hidden gems" that I'd like to share with some of you fellow gamers. Here we go:

1. Deathtrooper8 - Deathtrooper8's channel is fairly new, and he usually streams games on the ps4. He likes to interact with his viewers, and is always willing to answer questions, explain things, and take requests. Last night, I watched him play and complete the horror game "Outlast" without crapping his pants, ahaha...

Deathtrooper8 is regularly streaming Arkham Knight and Destiny (as well as Destiny tournaments) at the moment.

2. TheWhiteLights - This channel will really only appeal to Project Diva fans, or fans of anime-based video games. Although less social than Deathtrooper8, I feel that TheWhiteLights deserves a mention here because of their mastery in ProjectDiva f. They usually play (and get perfect) on extreme mode, which I personally find very entertaining to watch.
There isn't that much variety in this channel, but if you do happen to be interested in Projectdiva f/f 2nd, this is an awesome channel for you.

What's your Twitch.tv account name?
Do you know any "hidden gems" you want to mention or share?
Feel free to comment below! ^-^

Also, if you do happen to follow one of the channels I shared in this post, I'd love to know! Along with your Twitch account name, tell me by either commenting or sending me a message.

Bye guys~
 In case any of Ты don't know, Twitch.tv is a large online video platform where Ты can watch and hos

Видеоигры No Ответы