Vincent D'Onofrio Just to talk...

tooraf posted on May 16, 2008 at 06:42PM
I know you all guys are waiting for a new episodes of LOCI. We sure can talk about it, later on, but for now we can all relax, sit down and muse about this amazing actor. (As I do right now). So, I've already asked you what's you fave movie and feature. Want to comment on anything else? Be my guest. I sure like all of him, from head to toes. This guy is just amaizing. And I'm not talking only about his size (he's exeptional in that way), but he's a very talanted actor and producer. Who doesn't agree with me?

Anyway, who has something to add to my stream of positive emotions, well, that's why this topic is here.

Ali:)

Vincent D'Onofrio 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года VDO_amazing said…
Two hands up for you tooraf,for what you sad!!
My mind is overloading with things to say about that awsome man!For rogth now,how about-tall,dark and handsome;plus sweet and super talanted!!
Больше года tooraf said…
Agreed. Very tall, very handsome and very talanted. This guy is just something...his characters all are extraordinary and interesting.

Больше года VDO_amazing said…
I still can't belive tooraf,that a:such talent,handsome,sweet,cute,nice,could be rolled in one man!!And a plus,like cherry on top,he is so tall and perfectly build!!
Больше года tooraf said…
haha, yes, perfect he is.

Больше года vincelover22 said…
vince is everything you ever wanted in a man. handsome, great personality, and everything inbetween!!..
Больше года dottyjay said…
KINDA lonely here at the top. here i am 23 days later from vl22 answer and Ali and Vdo said it 1 month ago. There is no one word to describe what makes Vincent so fantastic. He is, amazing! -Really like, kinda cute. Vincent D'Onofrio seems like he'd be a good lover and friend. loyal and faithful. gettin goosebumps just thinkin on it. hey he likes older women too you know.