Герои Уолта Диснея ★ Walt Дисней Screencaps - Sorted by Фильмы ★

PrueFever posted on Nov 26, 2014 at 07:39PM
After an interesting idea by Sk8er__grl, I've decided to post this thread so you better can see the Screencaptures from the movies that you want. Bear in mind, that I'm working on replacing most of the existing .jpg Screencaps with new ones in great PNG format. and most likely, the Sequels will also fall under the same link as the Original Classic. Also, the Screencaps are NOT in order, like the ones you can find at Disneyscreencaps.com. These are just random Screencaps from the Movies, but if you need a certain Screencapture from a certain movie/moment, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll do my best to get for you.
So, without further ado, here is the links:

Walt Disney Shorts (1928-Present): (Includes Donald Duck Shorts, The Paperman, Tangled Ever After, Mickey Mouse Shorts and more)
link

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937):
link

Pinocchio (1940):
link

Fantasia (1940) + Fantasia 2000 (1999):
link

Dumbo (1941):
link

Bambi (1942) + Bambi 2 (2006):
link

Cinderella (1950):
link

Alice In Wonderland (1951):
link

Peter Pan (1953):
link

Lady and the Tramp (1955):
link

Sleeping Beauty (1959):
link

101 Dalmatians (1961):
link

The Sword in the Stone (1963):
link

The Jungle Book (1967):
link

The Aristocats (1970):
link

Robin Hood (1973):
link

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977):
link

The Rescuers (1977) + The Rescuers Down Under (1990):
link

The Fox and the Hound (1981):
link

The Little Mermaid (1989):
link

Beauty and the Beast (1991):
link

Aladdin (1992):
link

The Lion King (1994):
link

Pocahontas (1995):
link

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996):
link

Hercules (1997):
link

Mulan (1998):
link

Tarzan (1999):
link

The Emperor's New Groove (2000):
link

Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001):
link

Lilo & Stitch (2002):
link

Treasure Planet (2002):
link

The Princess and the Frog (2009):
link

Tangled:
link

Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
link

Frozen (2013):
link

Big Hero 6 (2014):
link
 After an interesting idea by [b]Sk8er__grl[/b], I've decided to post this thread so Ты better can se
last edited on Jul 21, 2015 at 09:24PM

Герои Уолта Диснея 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года PrueFever said…
smile
I know I'm missing some, but I will update this list when I have more time as I'm quite busy tonight. Also, I'm going to add Screencaps from the US release of 101 Dalmatians as I hope they'll be better than the ones from the current ones I can take from the Blu-Ray I already have. Also, next month I'll be buying the Robin Hood and The Aristocats Blu-Ray releases. So look out for some of these soon. :)
 I know I'm missing some, but I will update this Список when I have еще time as I'm quite busy tonight.
Больше года Sk8er__grl said…
big smile
Just take your time with uploading the rest, It's no hassle! Thank you so much once again for uploading these, it makes things a whole lot easier! It's great having you around on the club, keep up the good work. ;)
Больше года glelsey said…
smile
Nice! I just noticed you can't save forum topics to your favourites anymore on Fanpop for some odd reason @.@ but maybe that feature will come back someday, in which case I'll add this one! But it's really helpful to just be able to click on the links and have all the tagged screenshots available right there.

When the 5 star rating system comes back, I'm going to be giving out lots of high ratings here! :D
Больше года PrueFever said…
sunny
@glelsey, that sounds great and thank you so much for the kind words :D I'm glad that you like this Topic :) And yeah, it really does make things easier :)
 @glelsey, that sounds great and thank Ты so much for the kind words :D I'm glad that Ты like this T