Young Justice OC'S!!! OC Templates

Robin_Love posted on Feb 13, 2014 at 07:57AM
So I figured I'd make one for someone who wanted them. Yeah I know that others have done it, but I'm offering anyways. So if you want one, here's what I need

Power skill: (How good their agility/intellagence/speed/strength is (yes all))
Name: (Real one)
Alias:
Notes: (Up to 3)
Appearance: (Skin/hair/eyes color. Hair length)
Battle Appearance: (All black uniform or rainbow clown shoes)

Preferably a picture with appearance so I get a better understanding but it isn't required. Okay if you want one...post away!!!
 So I figured I'd make one for someone who wanted them. Yeah I know that others have done it, but I'm

Young Justice OC'S!!! 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года DiscordYJ said…
Power skill:
Agility: 4 xDDDD
Intelligence": 7
Speed: 7
Strength: 9

Name: Blade Howard

Alias: Discord

Powers: Super Strength and super speed... x3

Notes: Vampire, Short(if that's not really good then

Appearance: fair skin, red eye(one x3), fangs, short blonde hair bangs on (your)left.

Battle Appearance: Gas mask, jacket, xS

((if you need help on pictures I can help... I decided to give the battle appearance. c: It's hard to find x3 and I don't want you to go through that))
 Power skill: Agility: 4 xDDDD Intelligence": 7 Speed: 7 Strength: 9 Name: Blade Howard Alia
Больше года Kurls_Basd said…
sunny
Power skill:
Agility: 7/10
Intelligence: 8/10
Speed: 6/10
Strength: 7/10

Name: Ashley (no surname)
Alias: Snowflake (yes i'm changing it from Aquapoint)
Powers: 1. Controls water and ices. 2. Archer
Notes:
-Vulnerable to heat and temperatures below -180 degrees celcius
-Uses ice powers to create bow and arrows
- Protégé of Artemis
Appearance: Blue eyes and Blonde wig reaching above her buttucks
Battle Appearance:Blue eyes and blue/white hair reaching above her buttucks (please look at pic)

((If you're not clear on something i wrote please tell me (cause i do it often) whether in the reply or message me or help with pics.))
 Power skill: Agility: 7/10 Intelligence: 8/10 Speed: 6/10 Strength: 7/10 Name: Ashley (no surn
Robin_Love commented…
I wish I had known her name was changing. I JUST Опубликовано a Опрос and she's in there. And I was like "YAY!!! I got the codename right!!!" Off to fix it now. I'll work on this after :) Больше года
Kurls_Basd commented…
sorry that Больше года
Robin_Love commented…
It's cool Больше года
Больше года GlitterPuff said…
Power skill:
Agility: 7/10

Intelligence: 7.5/10

Speed: 8/10

Strength: 8/10

Name: Rene Kenna Oshea

Alias: None

Powers: Sorcery

Notes: Able to use any weapon given to her, knows karate, and puts others before herself

Appearance: Pale skin, brown eyes, long red hair with bangs that cover her left eye

Battle Appearance: Sweatpants, tank-top, and high top sneakers

((Yes, I have a picture of her I made.... :) AND THANK YOU SO MUCH))
 Power skill: Agility: 7/10 Intelligence: 7.5/10 Speed: 8/10 Strength: 8/10 Name: Rene K
Больше года killer24 said…
Power skill:
Intelligence: 6/10 (not a bright one)
Agility: 9/10
Speed: 6/10
Strength: 9/10
Name: Alex Knight
Alias: Web
Powers: web slinging (what ever you'd call it). Wall stinking (I'm not sure on the right word). Regrow limbs
Notes: (Alex: "dashing, handsome, great personality. Over all awesome") MI6, friendly, loyal
Appearance: Caucasian, messy blonde hair, blue eyes
Battle Appearance: goggles, jacket, trousers, shirt
(I will post a picture anyway just in case)
last edited Больше года
 Power skill: Intelligence: 6/10 (not a bright one) Agility: 9/10 Speed: 6/10 Strength: 9/10 Nam
Больше года FrostwitherKid said…
Power Skills

Intelligence - 9/10
Strength - 6/10
Agility and Speed - 10/10

Name - Unit# ARKC1982X191LK5
Alias - Thaddius Chromel Springer
Age - 11
Powers - Telekinesis, Predictive Thought (Can determine what you're going to do just by looking at you), Temporary Mind Control (atleast a few minutes, depending on his rage)
Notes - Unit# ARKC1982X191LK5 has been shown to be highly intellegent, and can predict all of our best agents moves before they do a thing! Along with this, he's been able to move objects with his mind and temporarily control others to do his own bidding. This thing may be a valuable asset to us, so long as it doesn't betray the Unity.
Apparel - Black Rimmed Glasses, Silver and Emerald Green Braces, White Button-Up T Shirt with Black Suspenders and Bowtie, Black Bootcut Jeans with White Adidas on Left and Black Adidas on the Right
Damaged (or Battle) Apparel - No Black Rimmed Glasses, Slightly Torn White Button-Up T Shirt with Black Suspenders off shoulders and Half of a Bowtie, Slightly Torn Black Bootcut Jeans

Appearance - Satin Jet Black Hair, Emerald Green Eyes, Slightly Paled Skin, Short and Very Skinny
Damage (or Battle) Appearance - Slightly Frizzed and Messy Satin Jet Black Hair, Full Blood Red Eyes, Skin Color Same but Slightly Torn to Show Metal
 Power Skills Intelligence - 9/10 Strength - 6/10 Agility and Speed - 10/10 Name - Unit# ARKC1