Юная Лига Справедливости *New Info* on YJ video game!!!! :)

lolfan88 posted on May 08, 2012 at 03:27AM
K. Here's some new info. Srry I didn't post it this weekend I was just being lazy. So here it is.

Greetings!

Only 1 week after we announced more characters, we have revealed all of the remaining playable heroes and most of the villains on the Official Young Justice: Legacy site.

You can check them out on the Official website.
 link

This new reveal was the reward for a small contest run on our Facebook page.
link

Last night we announced that when the page reached a specific number of Likes, we would finish revealing the playable heroes. Unexpectedly in less than 24 hours we had blown past that number!

Any one who haven't yet seen the new Season 2 episodes airing in the DC Nation block on Cartoon Network probably shouldn't visit the video game site to avoid spoiling any of the surprise.

However, if you visit the video game site, you will notice that we've still left the final villain unrevealed. Unfortunately we can't say anything more about them until after the game has launched in February next year. That villain is a major part of the storyline and was created just for the game with feedback from the Young Justice series creators.

Till next time,
Matthew Scott

Юная Лига Справедливости 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года lolfan88 said…
big smile
So if you clicked the link who do you think the last villain is??? That is my question hope you enjoy!!! I think it's Lobo.
last edited Больше года
Больше года AislingYJ said…
Well it says he was created just for the game so…
Больше года Black_Robin_13 said…
angry
come out NOW!!!!
Больше года Black_Robin_13 said…
They've announced a posible DLC of four more playable heroes.
cool
^Cool!!
Больше года GreenRobin said…
cool
actually, it is promised DLC now, from what the YJ wiki says ^^
cool
^Interessting!!
Больше года GreenRobin said…
laugh
i hope they bring out some pre-order incentives, such as extra challenges in challenge mode, extra costumes etc. and OMG, did you see that every character has at least 3 costumes (Artemis has one based off of Huntress, Nightwing has one based off of his classic comic book costume). Some of the costumes are based off of comics and cartoons that are set in worlds other than Earth-16 XD XD XD XD XD XD