Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist islands (rp)

dargox posted on Apr 30, 2012 at 09:31PM
Ok, in this rp your characters are heading back to duelist islands for 10th year championship, so IT'S TIME To DUEL!!!

Duelist info sheet:
Name:
Personality:
Nationality:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Weight:
Clothes:
Deck name:
Bio:

Dueling format:

{Turn #}
Duelist {LP}:
{Field spell}
monsters:
{monster name: atk/def& effects}
(FS= field spell effect)
(EM= effect monster)
(Fuse= fusion monster)
Spells&traps:
{spell or trap name: effects}
(EQ= equip)
(QS= quick spell)
(Con= continuous)
(FS= field spell)
last edited on May 04, 2012 at 09:58PM

Yu-Gi-Oh 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года dargox said…
(here's my)

Name: Takumi lighting.
Personality: brave, kind, loyal, smart, and strong will.
Nationality: american.
Eye color: blue
Hair color: dark brown
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 209 lb.
Clothes: black boots, blue jeans, blood red t-shirt, white hoodie, a green leather belt with a deck holder, black fingerless gloves, and a black&blood red S1 dueldisk.
Deck name: The loyal dragons.

Bio: live in broken home with his mom & sister which he still gose to school but at night he duels for money but only to help his family and armed with his trusty dragons he has become the top duelist in his hood which in turn lands him a spot in the "duelist islands championship"
Больше года AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Alex Cassidy

Personality: Mysterious, Brave, Somewhat Comical, Strong Will,

Nationality: American

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Black

Height: 5'11

Weight: 190 lbs

Clothes: White jacket with sleeves rolled up and black stripes down the sleeves and arournd the collar, Black pants, Grey shirt, black boots, Red belt with deck holder, Silver S1 Dueldisk

Deck name: Cyber Deck

Bio: He grew up on Duel Monsters and started beating the neiborhood kids. When he was old enough, Alex started competing in tournaments, and started winning. He nows tours the world as a Pro Duelist.
Больше года dargox said…
[on the ship to duelist islands, a day befor arrival]

Takumi: on the main deck where most of the other duelist, leaning on a door frame while looking at his dueldeck. "well my dragons this is it duelist islands!! So lets give all we got and win that prize money, now lets go duel!!" He place his deck into his dueldisk and walk off to find some one to duel.
Alek was alreday in a duel but it its almost over.

{Turn}
Alek {LP}: 3100

monsters:
{Cyber Twin Dragon: 2800/2100} (Fuse)
{Chimeratech Overdragon: 2400/2400} (Fuse)

Spells&traps:
{Swords of Revealing Light: Flip all monsters your opponent controls face-up. This card remains on the field for 3 of your opponent's turns. While this card is face-up on the field, monsters your opponent controls cannot declare an attack}

Alek: "Your turn"

Opponent: "After my turn, your Swords of revealing Light will be gone"

{Turn}
Opponent {LP}: 2000

monsters:
{Jack's Knight: 1900/1000}
{Big Shield Gardna: 100/2600}

Spells:
1 face down
Больше года frosttakahashi said…

Name:Toketsu Tosho
Personality: Judgmental, annoyed with people.
Nationality: UK
Eye color:Light blue.
Hair color:(see pic)
Height:5"10
Weight:127 lbs.
Clothes:*see pic*
Deck name: Heavens Judgement
Bio: He was born and raised but adopted by a Japanese couple in London, he was adopted at age 1 so he believes he is japanese. His "brother" at a young age taught him about duel monsters. His brother used fiends while Toketsu used Fairy's. When he turned 16 he learned the truth that he was adopted and ran away taking only his deck and duel disk. He went to a port where he boarded a ship to America where he started entering tournaments using the prize money to support himself. He then heard of the tournaments going on at the duelist islands and decided to join
 Name:Toketsu Tosho Age:19 Gender:Male Personality: Judgmental, annoyed with people. Nationality: UK
Больше года dargox said…
Takumi walked up to the side of alek's duel thinking. <heh, that guy with the two fusions has this duel in the bag and what's funny the other guy don't know the pain he's going to get>
Больше года sleepwalkers said…
Name: Noone Nekoniikawa
Personality : emo evil nice
Nationality: Japan
Eyes: Red and Black
Hair: black and white down to his waist
Height: 5'8
weight:135 lbs
Deck name : Shadow punishment
Bio:???
Больше года sleepwalkers said…
Noone stuck to the lesser populated parts of the ship trying to avoid any duels. ( don't duel me I don't have my deck with me now
Больше года dargox said…
(okay, i won't duel you intel have your deck ready. Btw if you want another deck, I can make one from my self made yuigoh trunk)
Alek's Swords of Revealing Light disappeared

{Turn}

Alek: First, I play my Cyber Dragon and then use De-Fusion to turn my Cyber Twin Dragon back into two Cyber Dragons. Now for Polymerization and the end of this duel. Behold....my Cyber End Dragon.

Alek {LP}: 3100

Monsters:
{Cyber End Dragon: 4000/2800} (Fuse)
{Chimeratech Overdragon: 2400/2400} (Fuse)

Alek: Now, my Cyber End Dragon, attack his Jack's Knight and end this duel !

The Cyber End Dragon blasted the monster along with the opponent's LP. The duel is over.

Alek: That's game