Zac Efron & Ashley Tisdale Zanessa

Designergurl posted on Jan 28, 2008 at 08:32AM
I think Vanessa and Zac make a bad couple. I don't even like V, I think Ash and Zac should together.

Zac Efron & Ashley Tisdale 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Leytonfan4ever said…
I agree. Altho i don't hate V she just isn't my Fave. And i don't think Zanessa make a bad couple, but i don't like them together.
Больше года Designergurl said…
Same here except I don't like Vanessa.
Больше года jlhfan624 said…
I agree! I don't like Vanessa at all and I totally think Zashley need to be a couple.
Больше года nickjonas01 said…
you guys are TOTALLY wrong!zanessa is such a cute couple compared to zashley.and also if you are reading popstar magazine there is way more things about zanessa than zashley and zashley propably doesnt exsist anymore. also if you looked on zanessas page they have 214 fans and zashley who u guys like only has 81. so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO ZANESSA!!!!!!!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года zanessa said…
zanessa 4 ever and they got engaged
and zashley isn't hahahahahahahahahahaah
Больше года xxKellyxx said…
To me Zanessa are the cutest couple ever, I just LOVE them soooooooooo much, and Zashley never exsisted and never will!! Zashley only exsists in a friendship which i love cause you can see they're really close friends, just like V & Ash who are BFF's!!!! Zanessa aren't engaged hope they do in the future though!!!
ZANESSA 4EVER
JASHLEY 4EVER
Больше года mcewen_girl said…
I don't like V she just seems a little fake...and I hate Zanessa!! Zashley Forever
Больше года IdolxMP3 said…
I like Vanessa, but Zac and Ash are way cuter together!
Больше года Office_001 said…
Vanessa is such a whore face and she needs help singing!