Zuko The Last Airbender Movie

junebug76 posted on Jul 20, 2008 at 03:02AM
M.Night Shymalan is making a live action film based on the last airbender series and Joe Jonas From the Jonas Brothers will play Zuko

Zuko 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года deathnote said…
that would be a little weird but OK!
Больше года EmberIslandGirl said…
I love Joe Jonas but him play Zuko? That's weird.
Больше года FirelordZuko said…
joe jonas doesnt have the spirit of any character especially zuko
Больше года Zuko14 said…
oh man why do the Joe Jonas Brothers have to play Zuko? They are not like Zuko one bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Больше года mdd23 said…
Joe Jonas is playing Zuko??? awkward...it doesn't seem right to me
Больше года 1211 said…
hi to all......... joe jonas can play to zuko???? no way...... zuko will be the winner.....
Больше года mefanofzuko12 said…
Shouldn't it be an Asian acotr playing Zuko as well as for the rest of the characters in Avatar?
Больше года Zukos_Girl said…
*wonders who Joe Jonas is....*
Больше года cheddar said…
hmmm
no he isn't. Dev Patel is playing Zuko. jesse mccartney was gonna play him, but they recasted patel as Zuko. i wish joe jonas were instead tho. i mean, it's better then dev!!! maybe taylor lautner would be good for Zuko, any agreers? just maybe.
Больше года 18wanda said…
They might as well make a drunk monkey play Zuko really.
You can't really make a real person as cute and cartoony
as to pull off as an Avatar character.
Больше года luz-anwar-light said…
tongue
wikipedia say that dev patel will play zuko
Больше года lex23 said…
rainy
hell no! Dev patel is playing Zuko, and i still think the should get someone else
Больше года andtollll said…
Dev Patel dosent match zuko, hes not chinese/japanese. zukos hair will only look right if a chinese/japanese person plays him. not an indian person or whatever he is.
Больше года Lucy64 said…
angry
HEY! the movie kinda sucked, but the dude who played Zuko was like, the best actor in the whole movie! He even sounded like zuko a little. if anyone needed a better actor, it was Katara...ugh, scratch that, Uncle Iroh needs a better portrayal more than any of them!
Больше года ILoveZuko8 said…
angry
There is not a single good thing i can say about that movie, words do not even begin to describe my hate for that movie