Zuko Zutara Do Ты Think Zuko And Katara Should Be Together?

zukofan51 posted on Jan 02, 2011 at 12:24AM
like its kinda forbiden... but still should they?

Zuko 17 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года gwevin12 said…
big smile
YEAH THEY SHOULD!!!:D
 YEAH THEY SHOULD!!!:D
Больше года Harrypotter148 said…
heart
YES! i love Zutara!!!
Больше года zackandcloud said…
No. they shouldn't. fact is it will never happen. it kinda annoys me the fact that people think they should be together. i mean, she MARRIES Aang for gods sake. and they have a kid. at least one anyway. could be more. so point is zutara will never happen. end of story.
Больше года eloradenen said…
angry
never,never,never.just never
Больше года Pinkkatluv32 said…
angry
Zutara dc eva or ill grab a marker and stuff it up. Your ass you wont be able to crap
Больше года tucker-77 said…
angry
No man Zutara no way kataang yes. I mean aang and katara has kiss 5 time what zuko and katara has done nothing hug and katara saved him. that might be big but 5 kiss hugs. zuko has got mai so shut the fuck up and just leave it at that.
Больше года Zukania99 said…
NO!!! no, nooooo, noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! never....
Больше года NightFrog said…
No. Besides, it would leave a huge plot hole. I mean, they were enemies throughout the series, got along occasionally (which some call 'moments' while I simply call it, once again 'getting along'), and they just NOW became friends.

They just don't click with me.

Also, wow people, don't be so hostle with your comments. It was just a question, not someone putting an atomic bomb in your pants.
last edited Больше года
Больше года maky015 said…
angry
oh come on people! let zutara GO! he's with Mai (way better for him + prettier), Aang wants to be with Katara... get a grip!
Zutara is a stupid fantasy of crazy fans
Больше года smirklurk said…
angry
NEVER I HATE ZUKO! I LOVE KATAANG ! ZUKO IS AN ANOYING BRAT!
Больше года paintbrush12 said…
hmmm
it wouldn't work, they're very different culturally. Zuko, being royalty, is very short-sighted, a bit spoiled in spite of being banished and having to live some years among the common folk, cannot really come down the that level, even though his uncle tried to teach him that it's ok. Katara is from the equivalent of a "third world" primative culture. she's very practical, resourceful, caring and compassionate. and although labeled at times "Mothely" and "Bossy" she can never raise herself to look down on others, she would never understand Zuko's view of the world and would be in constant conflict with him. It wouldn't be love if they're TRYING to change each other.
laugh
the whole "Fire and Water" "Opposites attract" thing is a nice fantasy, but they work well together just as friends.
see? this is more fun than the mushy-smoochy stuff
 see? this is еще fun than the mushy-smoochy stuff
Больше года firebender1193 said…
see the bottom of the screen fact it is possible
 see the bottom of the screen fact it is possible
Zammie4eva commented…
yes but did they get together?No, so the writers figured out it wasn't such a good idea and gave Zuko a gorgeous огонь nation girlfriend who's perfect for him and Aang got to be with the person he was in Любовь with since the beginning,Katara. Zutara isn't gonna happen deal with it!!!! Больше года
Больше года menelikez said…
It was a part of the original script, but I prefer the way things turned out. Zuko, and Mai go so good together, its hard to imagine any different.
Больше года Thesunandmoon said…
big smile
Yes they should have been together :D but they definitely not at the ending of the Series. I can imagine them still being friends but growing closer in comics and such. They could have bonded over finding zuko's mother( from what I've heard, the comic was very upsetting).Hell maybe Katara brings zuko to the swamps here Katara practices her Blood bending and eventually becomes a master at it, she learn to use this dark trait in a good way.

And when they do get becoming a couple, I can still imagine them arguing, someone ending up crying maybe even one of them calling for a break. And then they come back together as opposites do: they attract one another.They would have a very interesting relationship; but a very realistic relationship, one that many can relate to.

Katara and zuko would have made some memorable changes within the avatar universe :D
 Yes they should have been together :D but they definitely not at the ending of the Series. I can imag
Больше года hopestar1 said…
heart
Yes!!! Even though it didn't happen in the series, it did happen in my heart! 💙♥️