Деми Ловато David Archuleta opening for Demi's summer tour!

vbrowne17 posted on May 30, 2009 at 02:41PM
Hi. As a fan of David's, I know he's super excited to be touring with Demi this summer. They'll have fun together! Since alot of Demi fans won't be familiar with his music, I just wanted to post this real quick:

"David Archuleta will be releasing a digital bundle of fan favorites, exclusively on iTunes, on Tuesday, June 9th. As he prepares to go on tour with Demi Lovato this summer, David is releasing one live video and two never-before-released audio tracks that have proven to be crowd pleasers at his live shows around the world. The live “Touch My Hand” video coupled with “Zero Gravity” and “1,000 Miles,” a Vanessa Carlton cover song, will be bundled together to kick off the excitement for the summer tour!

Beginning Sunday, June 21st in Hartford, Connecticut, David will open up for Demi Lovato on forty-three (43) tour dates nationwide. Please visit DavidArchuleta.com to find out when David will be in your city!

For the latest on David, check out DavidArchuleta.com, David's MySpace and then follow him on Twitter!"

Zero Gravity is an amazing, amazing song BTW! David's self-titled CD is also available on iTunes and in stores. Between the two CDs, all of the songs he performs on tour should be covered! Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks.

Деми Ловато No Ответы