Деми Ловато Demi Lovato.....bad influce?

teamdemi posted on Jul 16, 2010 at 12:06AM
So, recently i've heard Demi has been friends with miley Cyrus, i know, you should never judge a book by its cover or anything but.... I'm worried that what if she starts turning into "miley". i miss Sel and Demi

Деми Ловато 16 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Sonshine said…
Wow you are so judging. Demi will not be anoter Miley Cyrus. Demi will be herself and not someone people want her to be or who they think she is. One of her songs say that she will stay herself and not let others change her.
 Wow Ты are so judging. Demi will not be anoter Miley Cyrus. Demi will be herself and not someone peo
Больше года mpepin04 said…
angry
MILEY IS NOT A BAD INFLUENCE, neither is demi
Больше года teamdemi said…
angry
I am not judgemental, it was a simple forum post GAH people are so serious.
Sorry I just thought you didn't like Demi.
Of course not! I love Miley just as much too, same with selena and all those other disney girls. I just saw this random post somewhere about it and i wanted to see what ya'll though. (it's
<--pretty obviouse hun that i love demi considering my username "teamdemi")
Больше года cheesecakeluva2 said…
smile
In my opinion Miley was 15 and made the wrong choices she's not a bad influence she just needs to learn. I love them both and i think that they both are really good influences and that people shouldnt be judging them. That is my opion everyone else has there own but this own but this one is mine
Больше года bubbles4u22 said…
smile
I dunno about Miley being a bad influence but Demi seems like she's changed. I think it might just be from stress of the whole Joe breakup and then that humongous tour coming up. On the Do Something Awards no offense to anybody but she seemed really fake and like she just wanted to get out of there but I'm sure she'll be better after the tour is finished and she has her life back together.
So do i, she just seems more....mad or andgry, also i think it could also be her and selena not being too close anymore.
Больше года chickadeee123 said…
tongue
no shes awesome i love her!! no duhhhhhhhhhh
Больше года karateyki said…
Demi said in an interview that she would NOT follow in Miley's steps. She said she would have a "classy more mature look." She is totally not a bad influence.
Больше года chonny said…
iv'e been worried 2 ever since she started hanging with miley. i used to love miley but then THE PICS!! i really dont want miley too be messing with demi's head
Больше года lovedemilovato3 said…
wink
as it says in my name I love demi and why would I choose her as my role model if she was a bad influence?
Больше года dlismyidol said…
rainy
DEMI HASNT CHANGED, APART FROM GETTING MORE BEAUTIFULLER EVERYDAY!
Shes aloud friends! Miley was there for her, when Selena wasn't! Demi is not ganna change who she is!
Больше года SEEKER6 said…
hmmm
yes she is....... sorry i like her, but she cuts herself (no questions just trust me) and she hangs out with the wrong people.
@SEEKER6
She Never EVER Cut herself.
If you think Demi cut you an idiot because if you a real Demi fan you would know she never cut herself
btw super cute pic of Demi I found :D
 @SEEKER6 She Never EVER Cut herself. If Ты think Demi cut Ты an idiot because if Ты a real Demi
Больше года Pretend-Rose said…
She's a good role model.

She's teaching people that it's okay to get help, instead of bottle up all your pain.