Дункан и Кортни There is still hope!!!!

Skully1001 posted on Aug 27, 2011 at 12:11AM
There is still hope!! Ok so I was looking at the Fresh TV blog and some asked if any original campers are coming back and they said yes there will be a couple and just as i read that i remembered that someone said that they saw a trailer for a new season with DxC making out. Soooooooo that leaves me with just one conclusion......... that DxC might get back together............. Oh god I feel like Sierra. But anyway what do you think.

Дункан и Кортни 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года izzyfan909 said…
big smile
Yeah, Totally. DxG fans, who are the losers and just should give up people now?
Больше года bakes2389 said…
The trailer was a fake...I'm sorry to say. However, there will be a cameo from Duncan in TDR. Drew Nelson confirmed it! :)
Больше года Skully1001 said…
smirk
How do you know it was a fake? It was taken down before people got a chance to actually see it.
Больше года lemon1110 said…
cake
Please. ALL of us are little Sierra's with out head's wrapped around this show.
Больше года bakes2389 said…
wink
^^ No offense, but how real is a trailer that is up and then taken down immediately? Not to mention, only a select few of "DxC fans" saw it. Not buying any of it. Total scam.
last edited Больше года
Больше года pixicracker said…
smile
I read on some sites that there are 87% D+C fans 23% D+G fans. The producers should know they might loose viewers if the 87% stop watching. JUST SAYING I saw that promotion it was real. PS I love lemon1110's comment! So true.
Больше года Smiley115 said…
big smile
@pixicracker SO TRU!!!

And i reaally reaaaallly think they might get back together!!!

Total drama really screwed up... i MISS DxC & GxT
Больше года DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Wave the white flag, DxG fans! DxC is making a come-back one of these days; I can feel it!! ^-^
Больше года Clacla00 said…
when is the new season?
can you put the link of the trailer?
last edited Больше года
Больше года PrincessVandal said…
Actually, the new season had aired earlier this year in Canada. In America, it will air in June. This is the only link I have of the trailer: link

At this moment, you can find the episodes on Youtube.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Marshally90 said…
hmmm
......Bakes a DxG fan I know but his right in the first episode of TDRI Duncan is kissing Gwen in the boat but in Formspring (after TDRI ended / Camerón won!) they say they got back together work of Alice the author of 'Prinzessin' so...............who knows if their really back together...
Больше года bake-waffles said…
^ Forsmspring can also be used to roleplay, so they might of been roleplayers.