Фаны of PoM The Villians' RP!

CuteCuddly posted on Aug 05, 2012 at 04:13AM
This is the Role-Play for all those Fans with Villians, and want to RP in their point of veiw!

Rules:
No swearing. (substitue is fine...)
No inappropreite stuff.
No insulting each other, out of RP.
No gory deaths. (eg. lots and lots of blood, guts, cannibalisem, etc...)
Have fun! (if you can... >XD)

Villians so far:
Dr. Waschbär
Dr. Mysterious
Cameron
Raven
Kuro
Gary
Summer
Ursula Punk
Demon
Tiatra
Queen Lee
Shine (WHAT THE FUDGEINESS???? XD)
Ivory
Tyra
Pipper
Dr. Damion

What's happening:
The Villians have captured their enemies, ready for torture, But the Goodies come in at the moment...

Time:
1836 hours.

Dr. Waschbär: *strong German accent* Velcome, fellow villians. I have vaited for this oppertunity to meet all those who are bad. I vish to take a roll call, to see who has come.
last edited on Sep 27, 2012 at 12:57PM

Фаны of PoM 486 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 486

Больше года _Lexii23_ said…
monkey
Lexii: *walks in humming the smurfs theme song* *looks around at everyone* 0_o *turns around and walks back out*
Больше года Catherina_PoM said…
Dr.M:Maybe we should go for that pesky little flightless bird,Catherina..She's just 11 (It's true,Rina's only 11 years old) ( *At Lexii* LoL! )
last edited Больше года
Больше года Amber_Penguin said…
angry
Ivory: Darn that little Amber! Any ideas how to get rid of her from becoming Homecoming Queen, by ruining her rep, so and so...
Больше года Colonelpenguin said…
mischievous
QL: If we are going to get one of them why don't we just put, melatonin in their fish and kidnapped them, I know It's one of the oldest ways to capture your arch rival, but it will still work, and Ivory, just get rid of your problem, you know what I mean right?
Больше года mostar1219 said…
angry
Ursula Punk: (plays a loud note on guitar causing a partial earthquake) NOW LISTEN! THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE WE'LL ALL GET OUR REVENGES ON OUR FOES! FOR NOW, CAN WE JUST CALM DPWN UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHY WE'RE ALL GATHERED???
Больше года SgtSkipper said…
Tyra: *Looks around, interested* Where are your 'minions'?
last edited Больше года
Больше года CuteCuddly said…
(One, Emma, substiuting is fine, two, the cannibalisem Tiatra mentioned was hilarious, so I'm letting you off that one)

D.W: Minions? I don't do 'minions'. I vork alone. *bangs hammer on table, and stands up* *clears throat* Verlcome, Villians! I suppose you are vondering vhy you have been gathered here. I have been doing a little research on our arches, and have come to the conclusion, that they all are friends, and/or aquiantences vith each other. I have figured, since this is the case, ve should vork together to get our revenges...
Tyra: But how do we know we can trust you?
D.W: You are a smart one. You don't. I don't know I can trust you lot, either. But I am villing to, until one of you proves me vrong, or ve get our revenges.

(Mwa ha ha ha! Any one intrested in knowing Dr. Waschbär's revenge?)
last edited Больше года
Tyra: Smart, cunning... All nice words to describe me but let's just settle with dangerous.
D.W: Very vell. As you vish.

(LOL, Dr. Waschbär would call himself Dr. Vaschbär)
last edited Больше года
angry
QL: So, how are we going to get revenge on our foes? Because I want Kaitlyn to be my minion, It almost worked one time ,but some stupid parrot swooped in a got her!! >.<
Больше года AwwHellNaw said…
shine: hem, maybe if some, DULTS, wouldn't be so rude as to not let the seven yer old spek, maybe we could get pitching some plots! and btw, your going the wrong way, we need to host an annonomys pryy, invite our enemies, and lock them in a room! then we let the chndeleer fall, and we stuff them in a sack! the ones who survived the chandeleer will just rown cuz we throw the sack in the ocean!!!! and i'll be rid o ll those annoying people!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasps for air* oh, ugh, swolla'd a bug!
mischievous
Queen Lee: Yeah, we can do that, but nah, I actually want my foe alive so I can be stronger!! >:)
shine: then dont keep her close to alve. almost kill her, dont feed her for almost a week, but let her live, eep the doors locked and help me kill amber.and btw, i have the posh and posy to kill anybody.
Queen Lee: I have to use the evil laboratory. *waddles away*
shine: lavatory? or are you making some sort of evil... wepon.
Ursula Punk: (adjusting guitar strings) excellent sounding strategy. Teamwork against our foes.
Больше года ILUVKOWALSKI said…
mischievous
Tiatra: Ooh, I've just a a great idea on how to lure them. >:) We take the people that each one of them care about the most. >:D For example (wait a second, *checks for Kowalski fangirls* Crud nuggets! D:) I've noticed that Emma seems to take a liking to one of the other penguins, I don't know if they're dating or anything, but if we take him, she'll be so mad and upset, that she'll co operate, then we just take her captive too. >:D And if we do that with all of your pesky foes, we should have them all easily, then we can do what we want with them. >:) *Smiles evilly*
mischievous
Queen Lee: Okay I know who to steal... >:)
mischievous
Tiatra: And who would that be? >:)
Tyra: Pray tell, why not just slit their throats? Out of the way once and for all.
Queen Lee: ...............
Ursula Punk: funny, Angela Bult seems to hang around one Penguin in particular as well.
shine: same as amber. but shes more obsessed with keeping her sister out of trouble. now... who here can red and write? and who here is the stongest, mos pain resistant. if i know any of these people, they hve the posh and posy to kill. and while were at it, where are we luering them too, exactly? *whips tail around*
Ursula Punk: i can read and write. i'm also pretty strong
smirk
Queen Lee: Well, I'm still going with,Tiatra's Idea
last edited Больше года
shine: well, i hope you can help me write some letters...
(omg, it says emma posted but the last thing i see is my post!)
Queen Lee: *crosses flippers* I can read and write....
(^^O.O It does? :O)

Tiatra: Perfect, so who do these annoying penguins, (and human) care about the most? All I've noticed is that Emma takes a fancying to the tall penguin. I think they're best friends maybe? O9h, and I ca also read and write, I mean, who can't?

(A bit of advice, I think it's good if none of our Ocs will be going out with Kowalski in this, since it may lead to arguments, but think if they have a crush on him it's still ok. That's why him and Emma are only best friends. :P)
last edited Больше года
Queen Lee: well, my foe has a crush on the mentally demented, one.
(good call, emma)
(^^^ nd thats why amber is for her sis.)
shine: since were all agreed on readin and writing. who votes my idea over tyrs? i suggest we luer our foes to a secluded area, inclose them, leave them almost dead, salvage the ones we want to use as minions, and kill off the rest. via poison in my opinion. slow cting, painful, poison...... does anyone else disaaapprove of a seven-year-old evil genius? one year in human years....
last edited Больше года
Tiatra: Well Queen Lee, and I prefer my idea. *To Queen Lee* Well I lived among them for a while, and even though the penguins alien friends knew what I looked like, I disguised myself as a innocent little penguin hehe, so I know the two of them we definatley need, are Rico, and Kowalski, so far, who else do we need?
(mind if i mention mastique's social interaction to julien?)
(Ooh, I'm sure you could do that, Lexii only came for a second, got weirded out and walked away. XD Personally I thought that was one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life. XDDD)
Ursula Punk: Well, there's a girl, who i believe is Bult's daughter, that seems to care about a lemur named Julien.
(^^im sure lexii wont mind. she got freaked out by us which, in agreement with emma, is HIGH-LARRY-US! XD, tht was a fail.)
shine: wht, im sorry, i havent heard any other plan but tyra's.and maybe we merge our plans? im sure it would prove most effective. like the bomb.com!
Queen lee: Kay Julien, Rico and Kowalski, who else?
Tiatra: I myself am not very sure how to get the others to come, as I don't know them.
shine: simple, we take someone or thing they love, leave a rnsom, and let their wanting minds do the rest. and as for who we need, julien, kowalski, rico, amber's sister, and whomever else our enemies feel strongly for.
Больше года Kait_Wolf said…
mischievous
Demon:(wolf) *gets bored listening*..... Really? *thinks about Kait and her wolf friends* I got my own idea. *smiles evily, back legs turns to ghost tail and turns into a ghost and floats off*
I'm sorry guys but I cannot roleplay on this whilst AwwHellNaw is still on here, take a look at her bloody motto on here profile!!! D:<
Ursula Punk: oooh, it just tingles me of how evil it is!
Больше года Kait_Wolf said…
sad
(..... Why do people hate other people? I just don`t get it?)
^^ it aint bloody. " "Because I'm pretty and I deserve it!" - Me "
^^Well Kait, to explain it all, go on Dylan's question, that says 'who hates me. D:' It will explain everything. ^Well that's becuase you just changed it, you basically said you hated me Kaitlyn, Lexii and Dylan
last edited Больше года
^^^ no, actually, ask those people, dylan, who hack other ppl's accounts and LIE about it. let alone make a question about it against someone so innocent!
^So innocent?! You said you'd be happy if I exploded!! D:<