Случайное обыгрывание ролей Dreamscape: Waking Up

ManyManyMoons posted on May 06, 2013 at 12:26PM
A continuation of my old RP "Dreamscape"

A couple years ago teenagers all over the world were falling asleep and never waking up.
On the outside they were in some kind of sleep coma, on the inside they were all transported to a dangerous but beautiful world called Dreamscape.
In Dreamscape they believed there was no way to wake up, you could die but then your body would die too...
There were these people, called the Elders, that were believed to have a book that said everything there was to know about Dreamscape, including waking up But, they were guarded by a powerful dark knight called the Shadow Knight
Then one fateful day a Dreamer stole the book successfully, but no one could read what the book said...
Before they could find a decoder all hell broke loose.
The Elders, the Shadow Knight, and all of Dreamscape's dark creatures raged war on the Dreamers, killing them by the hundreds.
The Dreamers started fighting back, and this is where the story starts...

Rules of Dreamscape:
- If you die in Dreamscape, your physical body dies too.
- Any wounds you receive in Dreamscape appear on your physical body.
- You do not grow in Dreamscape, you are stuck at the age you arrived at but your physcial body grows.
- The one problem with the book being stolen? No Dreamer can read it, it is in a different language. One only few Dreamscape creatures know.

RP Rules:
- You can be a Dreamer (Human) or a Dreamscape creature.
- All dreamers are ages 12 to 18.
- If you are a Dreamscape creature, specify what you are and what side you are on.
- No being angels or demons.
- No killing other RPers without permission.
- No godmodding or you'll be feed to sewer rats.
- Have fun and be creative! Anything and everything can happen in Dreamscape.

Fill this out if you wish:

Name:
Dreamer or Dreamscape Creature:
Dreamers or Elders?
Appearance:
Bio:
last edited on May 06, 2013 at 08:46PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 25 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Jae Birsseye

How long have you been in Dreamscape: 3 years

Dreamer or Dreamscape Creature: Dreamer

Dreamers of Elders?: Dreamers

Appearance: Picture

Bio: She doesn't say much about her past, she just says she "had problems but who doesn't?". In Dreamscape she helped the Dreamer who stole the book, and is now looking for a decoder.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Jae Birsseye Age: 16 How long have Ты been in Dreamscape: 3 years Dreamer или Dreamsc
Больше года Riku114 said…
Name: Karin
How long have you been in Dreamscape: Since ages
Dreamer or Dreamscape Creature: Creature (on the Dreamer side)
Dreamers of Elders? Dreamers side
Appearance: PIC (thats her creature form and her most common form, she takes on a human form too)
Bio: She was raised here...... Actually not raised, more like appeared. She was in this place since the place existed. Though unlike the other creatures here, she didnt have much of a hostile additude, and really didnt mind the Dreamers too much. When the time came down to the war she decided to help the Dreamers, but it isnt like one monster can help fend off millions.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Karin Age: 16 How long have Ты been in Dreamscape: Since ages Dreamer или Dreamscape Creatur
Name: Crin
How long have you been in Dreamscape: Ages
Dreamer or Dreamscape Creature: Creature (Creature/Shadow Knight side)
Dreamers of Elders? Elders Side
Appearance: PIC (creature form and common form)
Bio: He was here since the place existed and before the war, he lived alongside Karin and really were good friends. Though when the war came, because of their additude, pulled them to opposite sides. Crin has a much more natural beast like additude while Karin didnt.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Crin Age: 16 How long have Ты been in Dreamscape: Ages Dreamer или Dreamscape Creature: Crea
Hey I gtg to school soon so I wont be able to post for a few hours please dont get too far without me
Больше года totolove said…
Name: Aoife
How long have you been in Dreamscape: 1 year
Dreamer or Dreamscape Creature: dreamer
Dreamers of Elders? Um Dreamer ?
Appearance: PIC left
Bio: Aoife is Calli's BFFWNE ( Best friend forever with no exceptions ) since they went to daycare and they had just had their five hundredth sleepover ( Aoife counted ) until they were sent to dreamscape

Name: Calli
Dreamers of Elders? Dreamer ?
Appearance: PIC right
Bio: same as top except a bit different
 Name: Aoife Age: 13 How long have Ты been in Dreamscape: 1 год Dreamer или Dreamscape Creature:
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
Name: John harts
How long have you been in Dreamscape: 3 years
Dreamers of(I think she meant 'or') Elders?: Dreamer
Appearance: shaggy durty blonde hair, silver(left) and Gold(right) eyes, tall and well-built. (I couldn't find a pic of him... Too many Justin biebers..)
Bio: There isn't much about him, his pass or his family or any related. He used to work in the military and knows much about codes (as he told Mad)

Name: Madison Lannere
How long have you been in Dreamscape:2 years
Dreamers of Elders?: dreamer
Appearance: pic, sea blue eye
Bio: she acts like John's little sister,
last edited Больше года
 Name: John harts Age: 18 How long have Ты been in Dreamscape: 3 years Dreamer или Dreamscape Creat
The "Dreamer or Elder" means are you on the Dreamer's side or the Elder's side of the war.
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
You should probablt change the 'of' to 'or'.
ManyManyMoons commented…
Whoa, didn't even notice that typo. Больше года
Should we start?
Name: Rekishi Toran
How long have you been in Dreamscape: 5 years
Appearance: pic the one on the bottom
Bio: Rekishi came to the Dreamscape a while ago with his brother Watashi. It wasnt long until they adapted to the enviroment. The both of them continued to explore the area slaying beast and learning magical spells. Their life before the dream isnt really known

Name: Watashi Toran
How long have you been in Dreamscape: 5 years
Appearance: pic the one on the top
Bio: Same as Rekishi.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Rekishi Toran Age: 17 How long have Ты been in Dreamscape: 5 years Dreamer или Dreamscape C
(Sure.)

Name: Lunce
How long have you been in Dreamscape: Forever
Dreamer or Dreamscape Creature: Dreamscape creature.
Dreamers or Elders?: Dreamers
Appearance: She has skin as smooth as glass and glittery as a 5 year-old girl's birthday party.
Bio: She is very strange, she acts strange, she talks strange, but she is great at coming up with unique battle tactics. They once thought she could decode the book, but she couldn't understand most of the words and they gave up on her.
last edited Больше года
 (Sure.) Name: Lunce Age: Old How long have Ты been in Dreamscape: Forever Dreamer или Dreams
Rekishi: *jumps from above and did the final blow onto a monster that he and Watashi were fighting* There! *rested his sword against his neck*

Watashi: Come on. Lets go find something not so monstery to eat.

Rekishi: Your too picky......

The two run off
Aoife smiled at Calli " what do you want to do now ? " Calli sunk her head and sighed " I don't know and I don't care . "
Junce sat in the battle room, tapping her finger against her lip as she scanned the map; her silver eyes studying every kingdom and village.
They had Chess pieces on the map to mark where the Dreamer's armies were, and where the Elder's armies were last spotted. The white pieces were the Dreamers, the black the Elders.
Junce walked around the map, thinking of different ways to attack them by surprise. Most she discarded, the Elder's were catching on to her.
She needed something completely different and she needed inspiration.

Jae sliced at the dummy outside of the abandoned castle the Dreamer's had taken over as their base. Many others were training as well, you had to be good to face what monsters the Elders had.
Jae pushed some purple hair behind her ear and concentrated.
Karin: *ran from the bushes and stop next to Jae* NOT AN ENEMY IM A FRIEND. *it was stated pretty quickly* So how are you guys holding out here? Need a restock of food? Of water? I took out some nearby enemies. *she decided to ask Jae being she was the first dreamer she saw*
Jae scanned Karin's face with a shocked expression. "Uh... no, we're OK here.." Jae said, lowering her sword.

Junce walked out at this time, still with her focused expression. She watched all the Dreamers training, but it sparked nothing.
Karin: Dang, life is so dull on the dreamers side. Well do you think there is ANYTING I could do? Im bored.
Calli stood up and stretched in boredom " hmm ... " Aoife stared up at her " what ? "
"nothing "
"c'mon you can tell me ! "
Больше года Xenok15 said…
Name: Velia Cruz
Dreamers or Elders? Dreamer
Appearance: link
Bio: Doesn't remember anything from her real life and has been learning how to survive in the Dreamscape. Surprisingly, she comes across Dreamscape creatures that offer their help.

Name: Vladii Evomire
How long have you been in Dreamscape: 2 years
Dreamer or Dreamscape Creature: Dreamer(?)
Dreamers or Elders? Elders
Appearance: link
Bio: Holds a hatred for Dreamers like no other and would love to see them suffer.
last edited Больше года
(aww no more? D;)
Больше года DragonAura15 said…
(Too late to join? This looks cool)
(Hello?)
(I think people forgot about this lol)
(That's a shame. I would've liked to join)
(me too D; sad face)