Случайное обыгрывание ролей ~Pirate rp~

wolfy33 posted on Nov 11, 2013 at 03:58AM
Welcome aboard!! Pirates here do as they please with no permission needed! But of course there is some rp rules....

~no killing other people's characters without approved
~cursing is fine but keep it simple
~u r allowed to be what u like but relate it to the 'old times' if u know what I mean..

-Oc forms-
Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Enjoy :)
last edited on Nov 11, 2013 at 04:39AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 188 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 188

Больше года fangfan7 said…
Raven waited, she saw that the Blue Beauty was turning down the fight against the British. She smiled a little and then turned to her first mate, who was looking through the telescope. He looked uneasy.
"What is it Johnathan?" She asked him. He lowered the telescope and looked at her.
"Do you remember Drake Vincent?" he asked, how could she forget him.
"What about him?" She asked, keeping her voice neutral
"Well, I could be wrong, but...well it almost looks like he is on the Blue Beauty."
"That is good to know. I well keep that in mind if we...encounter them later." She said, turning and going up to the wheel.
Больше года wolfy33 said…
Suddenly large bubbles surface the water visable from both ships. u could almost see a creature emerging from the depths of the ocean. the shadow appeared to be atleast the size of the two ship combine. the Blue Beauty begins to rock from the embrase of the creatures surfacing. Jay feels the ship rocking, she roles up the map and stands to her feet looking over the side of the boat.
"what is that?!" she says seeing the shadow of the monster and the bubbles its producing.
Больше года axemnas said…
Jonah nearly fell off the mass feeling the rocking from the creature below the water. He gripped it tightly and put his arm through one side as he thought watching the ocean, his gaze narrowing. "Sea Monster!" was all he could think to shout the figure still wasn't clear as to what it was
Drake grabbed on the the first thing he could find as the ship rocked. He'd prefer not to go over board while a...a sea monster was in the water. "Captain! What are your orders!" he shouted up to Jay.

Raven was just far enough that she was not affected when the monster started to come up. A part of her thought about just leaving, let them deal with it on their own. She sighed "Johnathan! We're going to help them!" She shouted, turning the wheel back towards the Blue Beauty. She may be cruel, but only in a hand to hand fight, in the case of a sea monster...well she supposed she could help out.
"dont let it tip the ship over!" she ordered her crew.
The large tentacal of what seemed to be an octipus, lifted up out of the water and it gripped on to the deck of the ship and pulled itself up. the ship started to tip to one side but not enough to flip it over though. Jay grabed onto the wheel trying to keep her balance.
last edited Больше года
Jonah's eyes grew wide at the sight of the large tentacle. He'd never seen one so big before. He felt himself nearly thrown off the net when it touched down on the ship. He started to climb down knowing he was going to die staying up there though he might have the same outcome down below.
Drake went to see what he could do, it had been a long time since he had to deal with any problem even close to this big of scale.

As Raven got closer she ordered for the cannons to be loaded, when she thought they were close enough, she ordered them to be fired. The first four hit the sea monster, the fifth missing. It didn't seem to do more than take the monster's attention away from the Blue Beauty for a little bit.
"hey what do u think ur doing firing at my ship!" Jay yells to Raven.
The monster draws it attention to the other ship for a min but it was determined to destoy the Blue Beauty. it waved its tentecal across the main deck were most of the crew was.
last edited Больше года
That time Jonah was thrown off the mass. He only had time to draw a sword and angle it down as he landed on the tentacle. After he pushed himself up to his feet. Pulling his sword out he started to get to a point where he would jump off
"Im not firing at you, you dolt! I'm firing at the sea monster attached to your ship!" Raven yelled back, irritated, though a small sign of a smile was on her face.

When Drake saw Raven's ship he quickly made sure she could not clearly see him. His last encounter with her did not end well. And he was afraid to find out if she was a forgiving person or not.
"actually it would look better attached to ur blooming ship wouldnt u agree Raven?" she yells back with a smerk obviously teasing.
Moriko stabs the tentecals cuting them clean in half with his silver sword.
Raven laughed, "I'm sure it would decorate my ship very nicely. But it seems awfully fond of yours" she yelled over the noise of the fighting. She turned to Johnathan, "Fire one cannon at a time, make sure it hits the monster. Get it's attention long enough for them to at least move from that spot." She ordered.
"Aye Captain." he replied, going to rely the orders. Raven looked back to the other ship, amused by their efforts.
Jonah jumped and sliced through another tentacle, this time using both his twin blades. Looking around at the others aboard with him as he tried to figure the best way to handle it. "It's a shame we don't have any hand bombs we could toss down it's throat"
((here's Johnathan, since I realized I am going to be using him more than I thought - it's not a whole profile))

Name: Johnathan
 ((here's Johnathan, since I realized I am going to be using him еще than I thought - it's not a whol
Больше года YugiohFanatic1 said…
Scarlett screamed in fear from the tentacle, then immediately went into action. She got out her sword and one pistol, shooting and slicing at the monster's tentacles. She was then grabbed by on of the tentacles. She screamed, trying to cut the tentacle she was attached to. It quickly took her into the water, wanting its prey.
last edited Больше года
"ha! we'll see" Jay says with a smerk then walks onto the main deck. "set the darn thing on fire with the wine in the cargo bay" she orders them dodging a tentacal as it flyed over her.
last edited Больше года
Jonah went and worked to slice through the tentacle Scarlet was wrapped in. Dodging tentacles that came flying. His canine features coming in handy for once. He smirked at Jay's response, that could work. As he moved across deck he was hit by a tentacle and was thrown against the wooden pole of the main sale.
last edited Больше года
Scarlett was already under the water. She furiously fought at squirming and trying to get free of its grip. She was swinging her sword at the tentacle. She was getting pulled down quick and she needed to get to the surface immediately.
last edited Больше года
"Captain what are your orders?" Johnathan asked. Raven looked over what was going on. There wasn't much they could do except fire cannons or watch. "Continue firing at the monster, make sure not to hit the other ship." she ordered.

Drake ran below decks to grab the wine, he was by himself but he carried as much up at a time that he could.
"be right back!" Moriko said quickly sheding his uniform, boots till he was in a white tshirt and pants. he dove into the freazing water after Scarlet. Jay grabed a wine bottle "open wide u ugly slimeball!". the monster screached at her giving her a chance to throw the wine bottle in its mouth. "cover it with wine!" she ordered her crew then she walks over to Jonah "there is no time for sleeping..." she says looking down at him.
Jonah grunted as he started to get back up. "Whose napping?" He said and stood feeling his back popping he picked his swords up. "I was thrown trying to help out"
"alright... get back to work" as much as Jay felt if was right to tell him what a good job hes doing or ask if he was ok, she just couldnt due to her cruel nature and living on a ship her whole life. walked over to a large tentacal pulling out her sword and thrusts the sharp blade through the the tenitacal and into the flooring below that way the creature couldnt get away while they were throwing wine.
Jonah nodded "yes sir" he said and started to run across the deck, using some supplies they had on deck as a partial spring board he pounced onto a tentacle and sliced deeply into it with his twin blades. As he did what he didn't count on or realize was a tentacle was creeping around his ankle.
Scarlett cut the tentacle and she was free, but she was completely out of air. She started trying to swim, but she started blacking out from the lack of air.
Moriko grabs Scarlett by the arm and swims to the surface pulling her behind him. Jay grabed another wine bottle and poped it open. she took a huge gulp then put the lid back on "eww thats strong...."she had to at least taste it befor they wasted it all. she threw it at the monster.
Scarlett was completely unconscious.
Moriko surfaces gasping for air "hey!! Throw down a rope!!" He calls up to the ship. Jay walks over to the side of the boat "Moriko?! What in the hell r u doing in the water?! there is a octopus trying to tip us over and ur In the water!!" She scolds him. "Just throw us a rope!!" Moriko yells back even louder.
Jonah heard Moriko then went and grabbed the rope they had for just the occasion and threw it down knowing he was going to have to tug hard to pull him back up"here!"
Scarlett had a little bit of water in her lungs from being drug down so low in the water.
Moriko grabs the rope trying his best to keep Scarlett's head out of the water "alright". Jay took matches out of her pocket and lights the octopus. The monster is now engulfed in flames and screeches in pain falling back into the depths of the ocean. Moriko holds on to the rope still in the water hopeing the waves wouldn't blow them away.
last edited Больше года
Scarlett was still unconscious.
By this point Raven had already stopped helping. She could tell some kind of plan was brewing, she just didn't know what...until now. She leaned back on the spot she was sitting. Watching the scene until with amusement.
Jonah waited till after some of the flames had died down then started pulling. Having to use a great amount of strength to carry the two plus the semi heavy rope though he surely could get them up.
Moriko reaches the deck carring scarlett "here she needs medical treatment" he pulls her onto the deck. "she probably has water in her lungs" Jay says walking to them.
Jonah nodded but, didn't know what he could do. His muzzle made it hard to get a seal over a mouth to blow let alone did he know how to revive someone. That's one thing slavery never prepared him for.
Drake sighed, seeing as he seemed to be the only one with any kind of medical abilities. It was the main reason he was allowed onto most ships. "I can do it." he said stepping forward. He set to work performing CPR ((Not sure what they would have called it back then)). Soon the girl was coughing up water and Drake stood back.
She gasped and stared coughing out the water that was in her lungs. "Oh god...." She looked up at Drake. "Thank you."
last edited Больше года
Drake just nodded, he usually tried to keep the doctor side of him a secret until it was his last bargaining chip. It was too late for that now. He looked back over at the Deceit. He could not see anyone, but if he remembered Raven, she would be watching the whole scene, laughing or drinking or smiling, or perhaps all three.
Jay looked around at the damage done to her ship 'that...octopus! ill make him into a seafood plater for doing this to my ship.....' Jay thought as the grip around her sword haddle grew tighter. Moriko sliped his boots back on and his uniform ignoring his soked clothes and hair.
"I wish to thank you too, Moriko. You also saved me."
Raven laughed out loud and then yelled across to Jay. "Well well, it seems you're going to have quite a bit of fun repairing that mess. It's no secret we're going to the same place, it just looks as though I might be getting there first." She taunted. "On the other hand, I can offer my services...for a price." She smiled cruelly. This might be fun.
"Captain, what are you doing?" Johnathan asked, coming up beside her.
"Just watch and you'll see." She said, not taking her eyes off the crew of the Blue Beauty. "What do you say...Jay." there was no way she was going to call that girl a captain
"what?! help from u? ha! now tell me Raven how r u suposed to find the treasure without my help anyways? im the only one who knows where it is" Jay yelled back to her with a smerk. Moriko smiled to scarlett "anytime".
She was right of course, but Raven wasn't going to let her know that. "How can you be so sure? You think you have the only map, but do you really?" She faked a smile. She wasn't going to get anywhere and she knew it. "You're ship well be at the bottom of the sea before you can get anywhere for repairs. Do you not see the large amount of damage right below your water line?!' She shouted. That part was true, she just didn't know how long it would take for water to actually sink the ship. "My offer still stands Jay."
Jonah stood in silence as he shelved his twin blades and glanced over the side at the damage. It'd be hard for the ship's carpenter to even mildly patch up before they arrived.
She smiled and went to the captains side. "We need to repair her now if we want to make it anywhere."
Raven smiled as she saw Jay';s crew members talking to their captain. She wondered how bad the damage truly was. She didn't really care, all that mattered was that this plan worked. She looked across the deck and saw Drake, then she turned to face Johnathan. "If they agree, no harm can come to her or her crew, we need to keep up the facade to get what we want for as long as is needed." She whispered to him. He nodded in understanding.
"She's going to be a task to patch up even remotely" Jonah said and thought about repelling down to really look at it of course as cabin boy he knew he was going to be one of the ones working on it if they can patch it up before the ship sunk.
Drake stepped up to Jonah to look over the side. "I'd be willing to work on it." he said turning to the Captain. There was no way he was going back to Raven's ship. he'd be dead within seconds.

Raven was becoming bored as she watched them mull it over. "Your time is ticking Jay." she called over.
"if i did have a map it wouldnt have mattered i know this sea like the back of my hand!" Jay shouted trying to trick Raven into beleiving she didnt have a map. "what is the pay for the repair?" she hates to admit that she need help from Raven but she didnt want her ship to sink of course. "i hate asking for help from an enemy but it looks like we'er in a bit of a fix..." she says to her crew in a quiet tone.
Jonah nodded thinking about it. He was a bit nervous about what could happen next time. He'd do what he could to work on it but he knew very well that they needed help to save the blue beauty and they don't have much time either.
last edited Больше года