Случайное обыгрывание ролей ~Pirate rp~

wolfy33 posted on Nov 11, 2013 at 03:58AM
Welcome aboard!! Pirates here do as they please with no permission needed! But of course there is some rp rules....

~no killing other people's characters without approved
~cursing is fine but keep it simple
~u r allowed to be what u like but relate it to the 'old times' if u know what I mean..

-Oc forms-
Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Enjoy :)
last edited on Nov 11, 2013 at 04:39AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 188 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 188

Больше года wolfy33 said…
Name: Jay Leona
Occupation: young captain of a ship called the Blue Beauty inherited by her parents
Weapon: a large pirate sword, the handle is crafted of gold
Personality: rough natured, deceitful, clever but stubborn as a mule, she can be sweet and loving if u catch her in a good mood.
Apperence: pic
Bio: her parents died out at sea and she had recovered a treasure map which lead to a hiden treasure her parents had hid from other pirates and the British solders many pirates already know she has the map. After her parenst died here and her brother were left with a ship and a treasure map but no crew.
last edited Больше года
 Name: сойка, джей Leona Age: 16 Gender: female Occupation: young captain of a ship called the Blue Beauty
Больше года fangfan7 said…
((This sounds interesting. I might join))
wolfy33 commented…
(Yay! I would Любовь u to Присоединиться :D) Больше года
Name: Raven (her real name is Laura de Raven but no one alive knows that)

Weapon: sword

Personality: She is cold and ruthless, not afraid to do what needs to be done. Cunning, smart, has a fairly low tolerance. If you know her well…she is kind, and takes care of those she cares for.

Bio: Raven was kidnapped from her home when she was ten when pirates raided her village. She lived with the pirates her whole life, trying to run away once, she was almost killed by British soldiers. She found out later (after being rescued by the captain) that she was now considered a pirate. When the captain died, she became the new captain. She has been in charge for two years now. What most people don’t know, and never figure out, is that most of the places she raids have recently taken over or stolen from the smaller villages, and then she returns half of it to the original inhabitants (sorry I know that's very Robin Hood-ish)

Appearance: Pic.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Raven (her real name is Laura de Raven but no one alive knows that) Age: 17 Gender: Femal
((I might make another character later))
Alright may we begin?)
"There she is!! Get her u idiots!" A Some yell as Jay dashes out of a near by bank carrying a sack of coins. "Ha! U should know It's not wise to chase a pirate!!" Jay says while pulling out her large sword and slashing a rope keeping many barrels from rolling down the hill. The barrals run over the British soldiers.
Raven quietly walked out of the bar, blood on her hands. The man gave her the information she needed, even if it took some...persuasion. She headed back to The Deceit and ordered her crew to attention. "Alright boys! We have out next target!" She yelled out, then going to her first mate, she gave him the coordinates to another island.
Jay runs to the docks and abroad her ship. "Here ya go" she tosses the bag of loot to Her brother Moriko. He catches it. "Jay we need a crew not money we'll have plenty when we find the treasure" says Moriko. "I can't help that! They were asking for it! We need to get a move on" She says walking into the captains quarters. He rolls his eyes "whatever u say.." He says walking over to the end of the boat cutting the rope so they can set sail.
Больше года pipiqueen said…
can i join?
name- chiristine
age-16
gender-female
occupation- co-captain for a ship called eruption along with her step-brother..........
personality- even though she is a pirate ,she has been warm in the heart ,but always been careful not to show it out...................
bio- christine grew up with her step-brother ,julian ,along with her step mom and her own dad! her step mom has always been a great help to her,she cared for christine just as much as she did for julian, which made christine ,a bit softer for a pirate, julian has also been nice to her ,but they always had that sibling rivalry............
appearance- pic
last edited Больше года
 can i join? name- chiristine age-16 gender-female occupation- co-captain for a ship called erupt
Raven sat in her captains quarters and went over old charts. Her former captain and mentor, Captain Michaelson, had told her of an island that held an abundant of treasure and it was a place they could be safe. She didn't believe it for one second, she leaned long ago there was no safety. But a part of her wanted to find this island and see what it was like. If only he had only told her which bloody map it was!
Больше года pipiqueen said…
christine walked through the docks silently................peering through the windows.......................
Больше года vegeta007 said…
(Can a pirate have powers like in one piece ?)
wolfy33 commented…
Sure Больше года
Name: Moriko Leona
Weapon: a pirate sword
Personality: he's nothing like his sister, he likes to joke alot, kinder then most pirates.
Apperence: pic
Bio: sense his sister inherited their parents ship he was forced to go along.

Jay grabes the map from her desk and heads back out of the captains quarters and climbs the ropes that leads up to the sails and the crownest. She unties the sails and the ship starts to move toward the east islands. She sit up on the rails and glairs over the map witch she know by memory "east islands is where we r going" she smiled
last edited Больше года
 Name: Moriko Leona Age: 16 Gender: male Occupation: co-captain of the Blue Beauty Weapon: a pirat
Больше года YugiohFanatic1 said…
(( woah. Lots of girls. I'll join. ))
wolfy33 commented…
thank u :) Больше года
Name: Drake Vincent

Weapon: flintlock

Personality: rogue, can be very cruel, but if he finds someone he deems worthy then he’ll protect them no matter what. He can act like a child sometimes, and others he can be serious and/or very scary.

Bio: Drake grew up as an orphan living on the streets. He struggled to survive with his younger brother. One day his brother was caught stealing, and as punishment his hand was cut off. Drake’s little brother died soon afterward of infection. Not long after that he snuck on board a British ship and ever since then has been traveling from port to port, either stirring up trouble, sneaking on ships or being taken aboard (sometimes unwillingly).

Appearance: Pic.
 Name: селезень, дрейк Vincent Age: 20 Gender: male Occupation: freelances: he does what he needs to
Jay grabed a rope and swings down to the upper deck and grabs the wheel. Moriko glairs out into the distaince and sees another pirate ship "Jay look that ship is heading to the islands as well" he points to the ship. "can u see the name of the ship?" Jay asks turning the ship wheel making sure we stay on course. Moriko takes and telescope out of her pocket and peaks through it "The Deceit is what is says sir".
"Captain!" Raven's first mate barges into her cabin. She looks up at him, irritated. "What do you want?"
"There is another ship." he said. Raven just rolled her eyes. "Well we are the only ones who exist. So you better tell me you have something better to say." she replied.
"ma'am, I believe it is going the same direction we are now. I don't know maybe it's coincidence, maybe not." He said. Raven sighed and followed him up on deck, and then took a look through the telescope. The side of the ship read 'Blue Beauty'
"Ah! that is Ravens ship... i dont know her pesonally but ive heard on the streets that she is ruthless"
Moriko looked to Jay "do u think she's after the teasure to".
"this is no coincidence" Jay replys to him.
last edited Больше года
Putting down the telescope Raven turned to her first mate. "Where do I recognize that name?"
"Ms. Jay Leona and her brother Moriko Captain. Their parents gave them a well wanted treasure map..."
"But left them with no crew." Raven finished. She smiled. "I do not think they well be an issue. But just in case, make sure we keep an eye on them." She ordered.
Name: Scarlett Jones
Weapon: dual swords and dual pistols
Personality: sort pf nice, very pirate like
Bio: will be added later
Pic below
 Name: Scarlett Jones Age: 18 Gender: female Occupation: regular pirate on Blue Beauty Weapon: dua
Jay snickered "we should keep a close eye on them then". Moirko nobs "shouldnt we look for stowaways before we set sail?". "little to late for that Moriko but if u feel its needs to be done then get Jones to help u" the only reason she doesnt call her brother by his last name is because their last names r the same.
Drake sat as far back in the dark corner as he could. Sneaking onto ships was always dangerous. But he was good at getting the captain to let him stay. He wasn't too worried about this case either. They had to find him first though.
Scarlett was out on the deck, looking out over the see. She loved the ocean and the open waters, but she also loved the fighting and the treasure they stole. One if the other pirates stirred up a shanty to sort of liven the deck. She smiled gently and sang along to it.
Moriko peared to Scarlett 'she seems at peace right now i better not desterb her...' the thought as he walks around the large ship pearing in every hiding spot. Jay left the wheel and walked below deck to check on the wine cargo she had obviouly stolen. she poked around in the cargo bay, it appeared to be very dark in there.
Drake heard someone come down into the cargo hold. He was thankful that it was dark, but he shrunk back anyways. The longer he could stay hidden and learn about this crew the better. He hoped the person wouldn't find him.
"hmm?" she looks to the corner as she pulls out a bottle of wine. she swore she had heard someone there, she slowly reaches for her sword. after Moriko had searched the deck he peared into the captains quarters.
Drake kept absolutely still, barely even breathing. Already he was going through a story that could work. And excuse. He had multiple versions so he could use what he though best depending on how these people seemed.

Raven sat at a desk in her captain's quarters, going over maps, keeping in mind that they were still going in the same direction as the Blue Beauty. Maybe they were going the same direction, in which case she would have to decide if it would just be easier to follow them or not.
Jay let go of her sword with a smerk relizing there is someone there. then she walks into another department of the cargo bay where the man couldnt see her.
moments later Jay had snuck around behind the man grabing him by the hair and pulling his head back. she holds her gold sword agenst his neck. "what do u think ur doing on my ship, pretty boy?" she asks in a playful tone.
Drake couldn't help but smile. "Hmm...well, I've always had this thing for sneaking on ships..." He twisted around, out of her grip, scratching his neck in the process, but it wasn't anything bad. He knew how to fight just as well, and just as ruthless as the pirates. "Well aren't you just a pretty little thing...let me guess, you're the Captain? Or maybe you are the captain's...companion, to put it kindly...?" He knew who she was now that he could see her, but he wanted to see what pushed her buttons.
"im the captain of the ship" she said with a proud glaze "r u hear to play? or are u just here because u want to?" Jay was deciding weather to kill him or not. she wasnt going to kill him of course but she'd keep him hostage and make him work sence she is short on crew members.
last edited Больше года
"Well to play of course, why else would I board a pirate ship?" He answered sarcastically. And then his tone turned serious. "I need money, so I snuck on board. I know how to work, and I know how to fight." he smiled again, all seriousness gone. "I am at your service madam." he said with an over exaggerated mock bow.
"Alright ill make a deal with u" Jay says with a smerk on her face. "u work for me in exchange for ur life"
"Well considering I don't have much of a choice, that shouldn't be a hard deal to agree on." Drake replied, smirking. It wasn't like he hadn't dealt with pirates before. He could deal with it for now. "Like I said, I am at your service."
Jay put her sword back "i am Jay but u r only to refer to me as captain and if u try anything.... i wont think twice before killing u got it?" she asks in a harsh manner.
Scarlett smiled, then looked off the side of the boat. There was a small silhouette in the horizon. She got out her seeing glass and looked through it. An enemy ship. "Captain! Enemy ship on the horizon!"
Drake smiled. "of course...Captain. Not that you care, but I'm Drake Vincent.". Just then a crew member called out that there was an enemy ship. He followed the captain up on deck.
Jay walks above deck and walks over to Scarlett "what ship is it?" Moriko runs over to them as well seeing the unfimiluar face "who r u?"
"Drake Vincent" he replied, once again bowing, and once again it was mocking. He looked out tithe ship on the horizon. Part of him thought he recognized the ship, but he wasn't sure
"British Royal Navy captain." She got ready for orders.
"then lets prepare for battle!" Jay says rasing her sword into the air. "aye" moriko says running off to load the cannons.
Scarlett also loaded the canons and prepared for battle.
Drake went over to see if he could help with the cannons. He was good with hand to hand fighting and using his guns, he didn't have much experience with the cannons though.

Raven waited as she saw the Blue Beauty preparing to fight with the British. She would like to avoid the encounter and used them as a distraction. She gave them a wide berth and knew that they would avoid this fight. She ordered her first mate to bring them as far from the oncoming battle as possible.
Jay was obviosly not gonna turn down a battel. she walked up to the high deck then she noticed the Deceit was sailing off. as much as Jay wanted to attack she didnt want Raven to get her treasure. "only fire the cannons if the enemy presues an attack" Jay orders to her crew.
Raven smiled. If things worked, the Blue Beauty could lead them to their destination. If not, and the Blue Beauty decided to stay and fight the British, then she would find her own way. She loved a good fight, but this matter was what was on her mind now.
Scarlett nodded and stood on standby to watch the ship carefully. It started sailing the opposite way of the ship, not seeming to even notice ours.
Jay grabed the wheel strating the ship back on course and takes out her compass and before taking out the map she glaired at where Drake was not fully trusting him. She reaches in her jacket and pulls out an old washed up map and sat on the floor so she won't have anyone looking in from another ship. She carefully unrolled the fragile map reviling a map and a riddle is to be solved down the path.
Drake resisted the urge to go up where the Captain was, she was hiding something, he wanted to know what. Instead he'd do as he was told, at least for now.
"For this is the first challenge u will face
It is located in a very wet place
U will find this to be a harsh defeat
Sence it only lies 10 feet deep"
she whispered the riddle over and over but nothing comes to mind. She roles up the map and stands to her feet, looking around and waiting for something to happen.
Scarlett waited for any orders, just standing on the deck.
Больше года axemnas said…
Name: Jonah
Weapon: twin swords
Personality: (to be rp'd)
Bio: Jonah was born into slavery. Being forced from a young age after fighting with a overseer to fight in the fighting rings. He escaped and joined the crew of the blue beauty to learn the ways of the sea and to figure out how to make it on his own.
Other: blue grey fur with a white front, wears a tricornered hat, and typical pirate attire though his jacket is altered to where it turns into a shroud to mask his features when in port.
 Name: Jonah Age: 12 Gender: Male Occupation: кабина boy on the blue beauty Weapon: twin swords Pe
Больше года axemnas said…
Jonah was over and mending a sail as ordered as he felt the sea breeze in his fur. He was glad he could get away from his former master. He didn't mind doing the chores he did. Even if being a cabin boy holds its similarities to slavery it was still better.