Случайное обыгрывание ролей Steampunk [Death to the King!]

Palin_X765 posted on Dec 22, 2013 at 03:58PM
Prologue:

Back in the 19th century, Victorian era there was a young orphan boy who was forced to work in unsafe environments with no pay after his parents were killed. He was basically a slave since he was six years old and saw the so called "Golden city " for what it really was. A smoke covered cesspool of Sin,Greed , Lust, and an undying hunger for power. And this city was ruled a egotistic, sadist of a dictator known as the King.

The orphan boy grew into a young man and blamed the king for the untimely death of his parents and the unjust treatment of the people. And vowed one day to overthrow the king and change the world into a better place for all.

The orphan is now a grown man who is only known to the public as the inventor and is the number 1 enemy of the state. Follow him and his small rag tag group known as the rebels try to truly turn the city into the "Golden city"

History:

If you don't know what steam punk is please look it up. But basically it is an alternate universe based in the 19th century where basically everything is power by steam. Some people could have like steam powered jet packs and cars its really cool.

The city;

Sectors: East , west, and south are very poor only the rich live in the north sector

The city has a giant wall around it and almost cut off from the rest of the world. There is no modern pluming or satiation. so it is really filthy for the most part and since everything is run by steam it is smog covered. The people are very poor and work in harsh conditions most people die on the job or severely injured. There is a high crime rate full of prostitute and thieves.

The inventor and rebels:

The rebels are people the inventor found who were either orphans or people left behind to die after sever injuries at work. Like arms cut off , eyes poked out etc.....
The inventor replaces this missing parts with mechanical replacements. That can enhanced strength or speed sometimes he puts weapons in them. The rebels killed rich nobles bomb government building and try to get secret info. they are uncover spies. there base is somewhere in the east sector no one knows.

The rebels: are basically cyborgs that have steam powered machines in them. These people are called " The Invented"Like a mechanically arm or leg that can be part weapon. But some rebels are just regular people who the inventor gave inventions like jet packs cars etc.....

Character sheet

Name:

Personality:

Sector:[ South, North, west or East]

Status: [ Rebel reg or Rebel Invented, Citizen, Aristocratic, Or a soldier in the Kings army]

Weapons: [ They can be part of you if rebel or Like swords knifes or guns. Or something the inventor made for you]

History: [ Explain why they are rebels or why they are loyalist]

Extra:

Rules

1. Cussing is allowed just try to keep the language to the time period.

2. Sex is allowed. I mean how do they get some of that information. But not too detailed

3. No one line post at all. And no text talk. Please at least a paragraph keep this interesting.

4. Don't kill anyone Else's character unless they said so.

5. Follow the rules if you don't i will assassinate you in your sleep
 Prologue: Back in the 19th century, Victorian era there was a young orphan boy who was forced to w
last edited on Dec 22, 2013 at 04:23PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 145 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 145

Больше года Palin_X765 said…
His suit he wear that helps him make and lift heavy objects
 His suit he wear that helps him make and lift heavy objects
Больше года fangfan7 said…
Josie excused herself from the Inventor and headed back to where she kept a few belongings. She would only take what was necessary, such as her guns and maybe even the weapon clockwork gave her, though it would be harder to conceal. Anything else she needed she would have to steal. Her first plan was to try getting into some of the more lavish parties that the younger aristocrats attended and go from there. If worse came to worse she would go to the whore houses, but she was hoping to avoid that if possible.
Больше года Time_Master said…
((Happy reading XD))

After clockwork was tinkering for a few more minutes with the watch, he realized it only took him 5 of the 15 minutes to make it.

"10 more minutes... might as well spend that sorting this little guy in with the others..."
Clockwork picked up the watch, and headed down the metal hall of his ship, and stopped at the door at the end, he opened it, and inside were drawers, all full of papers and blueprints, he rummaged through the drawers, all 1,843 drawers, eventually finding the drawer filled with stop watches that he had made, he placed the new one in his pocket instead,

because he had just found some documents on an Aristocrat named Vincent Mcwilliams, who's profile seemed to be someone who would either help, or mess with the Rebels.
"Better go give this to Inventor, or one of the Rebels..."

Clockwork headed back down his hall after he had closed all 1,843 drawers,
"GlaDos, plot a course close to the rebel base in the east area, not too close as we're going to skydive dive"
"Ok big brother! we are going to meed Mr.inventor! ~ ♪"
She sang a little tune, as the ship turned eastward, and flew faster than most would've thought, after a few minutes of watching the ground move by quickly, they reached above the town where the Rebel base was.
"Ok GlaDos, are you ready?"
GlaDos came out of her capsule, hopped over to the door of the giant ship, and stood ready to jump out with Clockwork.
"Ready!"
Clockwork jumped straight out, without a parachute, as the ground was closing in, he did a midair flip, making his feet land apon a wire, he sled down the wire very quickly, kicking himself off a wall when the wire reached one, landing on the opposite wall, he kept his feet and fingers on, and sled down. GlaDos just jumped straight out, not caring for making a soft landing, she fell down, and landed with her feet on the ground, but caused a small crater to happen when she landed. then she walked over to Clockwork, who was dusting himself off.

"Ok, let's go GlaDos, keep the ship in the air above here ok?"
"Ok! big brother!"
Clockwork then led her to where the Rebel base was, he knocked on the door, 14 times and a double knock at the end, then he reached into his large jacket pocket, to either retrieve the documents, or in case it was not rebels he was met with, as he keeps his gun in that pocket too.

((This was the watch, now attached to his inside pocket, it has a hidden compartment that shoots a mini explosive.))
last edited Больше года
 [b]((Happy Чтение XD))[/b] After clockwork was tinkering for a few еще минуты with the watch, h
" Can you please hurry up Sir? " Maryjane said moving around uncomfortable on the bed as the inventor worked on her leg that was shot. " I have a date with a young bar owner in the west secoter in the morning and i would at least like to bathe." she said crossing her arms

" M.J i could let you leave like this if you prefer." The inventor said to her

" actually i would" she said trying to rise

" But i should warn you. You have a broken steam pump that needs to be fixed and if it is left unattended the broken pump will constantly blow steam up your dress people would see everything my dear." The inventor chuckled

" Sir." she said with a devious grin on her face " You and i both know that more than half the city has seen it anyways." She laughed

The inventor shook his head and sighed. " My dear i will pray for you." Just then Chris ran into the room and pulled on the inventors leg.

" Mister Clockwork is here sir." Chris yelled with his usual glee

" Chris i told you to knock first. But anyways bring him in." The inventor said as he continued to work on M.J's leg.
Clockwork was led in by a little boy, GlaDos was hiding behind his leg.

"Hey ol' chum, how ya' goin'?... i see the lass didn't take so much care of her leg, and here's some intel on another Aristocrat that could help, or annoy"

Clockwork put the document down on Inventors desk, GlaDos still being shy and hugging onto Clockworks leg. he gave her a put on her head, which seemed to make her a little more happy.
The inventor took off his gear and shook clockworks hand and took the documents and looked at them.

" Evening old friend." The inventor said without looking up from the papers." Yeah Mj has a problem with.......not taking care of her body."

" Hey!" Mj started to protest

" Anyways." The inventor said cutting her off. " Two questions can you give me more detail on this.....'penny snatching twat' , of an aristocrat. Vincent is it? And secondly Can you tell me who is this little one behind you. Yeah?."

The inventor said as he lit his Pipe. " How about we take seat? I apologizing for making you stand so long." He said forgetting all about Maryjane.
last edited Больше года
"Yeah, thanks!"

Clockwork took a seat, as GlaDos stood next to him, now holding his hand.

"Well, let's frist start with 'this little one', Her name is GlaDos"
"Hello, Mr.Inventor, Big brother says you're a nice person"
"She's seen you everytime you come over to the ship"
last edited Больше года
" Nice to meet you GlaDos. " The inventor smiled at her and blew smoke out his pipe then extended his hand but the young girl didn't return his gesture.

" Anyways let's get to business shall we?" The inventor said picking up the documents." Talk to me who is this guy?"
Больше года heart-of_love said…
Name: Snow

Personality: she has mood swings

Sector: North

Weapons: a hammer, a hand gun, shotgun and a shock stick
History: Her parents Hate rebels and anything thats not like them, a noble or Aristocratic.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Snow age: 20 Gender: female Personality: she has mood swings Sector: North S
[welcome thanks for joining]
ripper124 commented…
do u need a extra player Больше года
Palin_X765 commented…
sure :) use the character sheet make a character Больше года
((thanks i'm happy to))
Palin_X765 commented…
Do Ты need a recap Больше года
heart-of_love commented…
dont think so just tell me where to start Больше года
Josie snuck into the wealthier part and found a safe place to put her things. As soon as it was dark she broke into one of the homes and stole some clothes and jewelry. She had heard earlier that there was a party tonight and she planned on attending. She went back to where she had put her things and changed into a gold dress, making herself up so she fit in, hid some weapons and then made her way to the party.
Больше года screamingdeath1 said…
Zero was in his modeling form now.They put knew blasters and Rockets in side of him.
"Inventor thanks." I said,jumping up and down.

(P.S The inventor never put his right arm on)
 Zero was in his modeling form now.They put knew blasters and Rockets in side of him. "Inventor thank
Palin_X765 commented…
Whatsup man. We needed Ты a few post back LOL Больше года
screamingdeath1 commented…
sorry man. Больше года
Больше года ripper124 said…
Name: Lily

Personality: shy

sector: south

weapons: she can do anything she wants to

history: Her parents dead and the fire when she was 13. Later that year she met an old lady that gave her her powers and disappear in the mist.
 Name: Lily Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: shy sector: south weapons: she can do a
"Well, it's quite simple, another Rich aritocrat that could potetually put down the rebels, but this guy has a twist to him, he seems to enjoy parties, and annoying other Aritocrats, and he has nothing against the rebels, if the rebels went over to him without force or violence, we could probably convince him to help you lot."

GlaDos hopped onto Clockworks lap, where she began to play with her hair, Clockwork gave her a pat on her head.
" Interesting well how do you suppose we go about this?" The inventor said standing up and getting out a few papers from one of his drawers. They were case files of some of other aristocrats.

" I know you said no violence but i have few men here that knows anything else." The inventor said scratching his chin. " I could send Zero but im sure if things went bad he would blow up the guys home. And fisher is a nice guy but he is very antisocial."

The inventor looked to his right and saw Maryjane still sitting on the bed looking annoyed." Or i could send Maryjane she is good at......persuasion." The inventor chuckled

" What part of i have a date don't you understand!" Maryjane said standing up quickly and dragged her broken mechanical leg out the room it was an hilarious.

" Ok maybe not Mj but how should we go about this?" The inventor asked
"Well, how 'bout you go? you seem to be more... sociable than anyone else, and plus, if you, the Rebel Leader personally go, it would seem that you're fearless of an ambush, and you're very trusting of this man."
Josie walked into the party, she was stopped at the entrance, and she just informed the man she was new to this area and was trying to meet new people. He eventually let her through. As she walked around and chatted with a few people, she realized she recognized many of the aristocrats here. Part of her wondered why the Inventor sent her to do this, trying not to think of the worst reasons as best she could.
[ sorry.....life you know?]

" You know i haven't been outside the compound in a long time." The inventor said pacing back and fourth. " But i like your thinking clockwork." The inventor said smiling jumping up and started pulling out five giant maps one for each sector and one for the entire city. With green and red slashes to show safe areas and danger zones.

" Can you mark the area you think his home is with the yellow marker?" He said pointing at the north sector map, Clockwork did. " Now this is what i call a neutral zone but i have two condition about my mission to meet this Vincent guy." He said touching clockworks shoulder. " I will have one of my rebels, Hash come and act as my decoy until we know it is safe. But don't worry he is very diplomatic."

The inventor blew out some smoke and started looking threw the documents. Then he looked at his friend with a grin. "Also I would like you, clockwork to accompany me on this little....voyage."

Name: Hash

Personality: Calm, Cool, and collected. Even though he has a hardened face is a quite warmhearted

Sector: West

Status: Rebel Invented, he has a mechanical arm and metal chin that he covers in public with a scarf. His job is recruitment for new members.

Weapons: He is bomb expert like zero, liked smoke and fire bombs. Also has an assortment of vehicles.

History: He lived a normal life grew up and has a family. He was almost killed by a noblemen servants when he had failed to return the money he was loaned and the took his arm as payment. He was lucky enough to have the inventor replace it. And even though he is older he still calls the inventor sir.

Extra: He has a wife and two daughters. Since joining the rebels he barely sees them but his wife know he is a rebel.
 Name: мешанина, хеш, хэш age: 37 Gender: Male Personality: Calm, Cool, and collected. Even though he has a
Snow couldn't help but frown"Stupid party." she sighs "why am i here?" she asks her parents whom were pretending like she wasn't there. Snow spotted a girl who looked out of place so she walked over to her. "excuse me." she said to Josie.
Больше года screamingdeath1 said…
Zero walks around the town in the shadows.He see people.Fancy and poor walking the streets"Wow,watch when I beat up that nerdy *** King for killing the human me."
Josie looked over and smiled. "Hello, can I help you with something?" she asks, from a quick view of this girl it was unlikely she would have the information she needed. But she had to play her part.
"your not from around here are you." Snow smiles softly she could tell this girl was diffrent from the other's by the way she looked around Snow could tell this girl was a rebel. She whispers in Josie's ear. " I know your a rebel but don't worry i wont tell."
Josie just laughs and looks at the other girl. "Well that's good, I would hate for such a rumor to start when I am only just new to this city." she says, though inside she is running through all her plans, the exits she saw and anything else she should know. She looks to the girl and smiles "I'm sorry, I don't believe I asked you for your name." she says, though her tone is kind and she is smiling, her gaze is icy.
"i'm Snow and you are?" She smiles not at all phased by Josie's icy gaze.
"I'm Joclyn" she replies. She continued to watch the girl in front of her, everyonce in a while taking in the faces of those who passed by
"nice to meet you." Snow says holding out her hand so they could shake.
The inventor stood there looking at his friend clockwork. Clockwork just stood there and looked back. It seems they were at a stand still.
((I'm sorry about not replying :< i haven't slept for 3 days, so i can say i haven't slept this year yet, but I'll try to replay every hour or so, if i don't, then I'm either busy again, or i collapsed, 50-50 of either happening, also I'm replying on another forum, so it'l be hard.))

"Me? going along? that would mean that either they would recognize me as a Rebel, or just some smuck you picked up, i can't have the first happening, as that would stop me from helping the innocents, so i can't exactly go along with that, BUT! GlaDos here, according to everyone except you and me, doesn't exist, she can go along with you."

Glados was still in his lap, playing with her hair.
last edited Больше года
[ i feel you man. I havent been on here for awhile myself. Life...and other stuff. But you need to get some sleep bro lol]

" Interesting well i would be putting my life on the line as well." The inventor said " No one has really seen me who is not a rebel or ally." He said looking at the giant map

" But to bring a child isnt that a little risky?" the inventor asked
"You'd call her a mere child?"

Clockwork picked up a piece of scrap metal lying on the floor next to his chair.

"Glados, kindly make a hole in this please"

GlaDos flicked the piece of metal with her pointer finger, and a hole about the size of a mug broke right through the metal, and sent shrapnel flying at the wall.

"She ain't no child, sure she looks like one, and is only around 9 or 8 years old, but she's..."

Clockwork shivers
"My machine, and she flies my Ship"
The inventors mouth dropped and he had to literally pick up his chin and close his mouth. He ran his finger threw his hair trying to compose himself and then smiled at his friend.

" S...s...so clockwork my friend." the inventor said picking up a bottle of whiskey and gulped some down. " A few things ok. I was going to use that metal!" He said and nervously laughed. " And that shrapnel could of killed us both."

The inventor took another sip from the bottle and looked out from his window and looked down at the rebels down below. Then he looked back at clockwork. " And finally." He said in a nervous tone. " Bloody hell man!" He laughed and grabbed his shoulder " You damn selfish genius." He laughed

" Didn't you see my dreadful work of an automaton mister pip that i risked lives saving when you made her." He said pointing at GlaDos. ": She is other worldly."
Clockwork was shivering a bit everytime he said 'made her'

"Well... umm.. GlaDos... can you please go outside for a minute?... i need to talk to mr. Inventor in private..."

Glados nodded, and hopped towards the door, she closed the door on her way out, and sat in the hallway, waiting for Clockwork.

"ok... now here's the problem in making... GlaDos... you probably won't remember, but, i had a little sister , and one day, the soldiers came to our home when you ran away, they began to kill the people we were looking after, and some of the soldiers..."

"tortured GlaDos... they cut her legs, fingers, elbows, then arms off, she was screaming in mass pain that i heard it from 3 floors up... i grabbed my gun, the steam mag, ran downstairs, and shot all the soldiers, right infront of her, she was still screaming and i couldn't bare it..."

"i had to cut out her brain, and put it into that body... just to keep her alive, but she forgot everything because of it... so unless you're ready to kill someone to make one... i would suggest sticking to an AI..."

he looked to Inventor, his eyes were cold, lifeless, they were their unusual rust brown, grey and black, but they looked like they were warning Inventor of something bad.
last edited Больше года
Palin_X765 commented…
so was the inventor there that день Больше года
Time_Master commented…
no, this was the день Inventor ran away :P Больше года
Palin_X765 commented…
oh ok because it say " When Ты ran away" my b Больше года
The inventor sat down in his chair and keep slapping his forehead. He threw his bottle across the room.

" Really.......you really did that?" He said " Why did you keep something like that from me!" The inventor said shaking his head.

" Them damn bastards. Did all that too her." He said in a lower tone." Why you just didn't let her die. She would've been free from all of this." Pointing at the map of the city. " She could've been away from this evil world full of greedy and power hungry men. Where we had to survive off of the crumbs of the king. And you brought her back! For what? Wernt we just trying to get away from all of this?"
Josie took the girl's hand and shook it. "It's a pleasure." she replied.
"You were... i had a different dream back then, remember how we were both the top students in Engineering? so they couldn't put just one of us in 1st place, we always had to tie, but your dream was to use your inventions, and get rid of this crappy king, mine was to invent anything that came to my mind, and have my creative freedom... well i got my wish... and like they say, careful what you wish for, i had thought of making a cute metal sister... and that came true, so now my wish is to help you achieve your dream, and hopefully that will give me a different, new dream, one that doesn't go too far"

he took his newly made pocketwatch, and checked the time.
"and the reason i didn't tell you, is because i had 2 reasons back then, and i had only 1 reason now, the 1st was because i couldn't find you, until you made this Rebel group, it was obvious this was your handiwork, considering the people in the rebels had some non-human machine parts that match your talents, and the 2nd reason, was because back then, you were more focused on killing the king than this new rebel family, you would've took all their brains out just to make more of GlaDos..."

after looking at the watch for a few minutes.

"i should get back to the ship, my ship will be floating above the west sector if you need me, come by soon to get GlaDos when you've made plans to meet this Aristocrat"

Clockwork stood up, and headed for the door.
"so may i ask why your here?" Snow asks after taking her hand back
" Thats a lie!" the inventor yelled at the door as clockwork shut it. " The rebel are......they are..... My family!"
He just sat down and pondered on the events that just took place. He just sat there running his hand constantly threw his hair.

" I love them.....Right?" He mumbled under his breath questioning himself. " Many have died because of the king i only had to do what was necessary." The inventor stood and looked out the window at his small group of rebels. " Many have died because of me......Mark, Hammer, Rouge, T all died today under my command." He said mumbling under his breath.

" No...NO!" he yelled out loud. " I'm a good man! A great man! Who will save this world I....." His speech was cut short by Maryjane walking in the room.

" Sir are you ok ? I heard yelling and clockwork stormed out." She asked still dragging her leg.

" I'm fine." He said slowly composing himself. " Find Hash, fisher and Bowler tell them to meet meet me here."

" Yes sir." Maryjane left

" There deaths will not be in vain." The inventor told himself
GlaDos walked along side Clockwork, as they both walked out. they were met with a rebel group outside, the rebel group looked to clockwork, some didn't know who he was, others did know, and simply gave him a smile, he smiled back.

"Ok GlaDos, lower the Anchor please"
"Ok big brother"

Clockwork's airship dropped an Anchor infront of Clockwork, it didn't harm anyone, but it did surprise alot of them, GlaDos and Clockwork climbed on the Anchor, as it lifted them up, back into the ship, whilst they walked through the long metal halls again.
"Ok GlaDos, set a course for the West Sector, then goto bed, I'm going to bed aswell"
"Ok! Goodnight Big Brother!"
"Good night... little sister..."

the giant airship turned towards the west, and made a giant horn sound.
"BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

GlaDos headed towards her capsule, and went to sleep inside it, as Clockwork went to his bed, he didn't bother taking off his jacket or clothes, he just fell down onto the bed, and fell asleep.
"I'm simply here to meet my new neighbors." she says. She didn't care if Snow knew, Josie still wasn't going to flat out admit she was a rebel.
"ok..." Snow said before looking around "this party is so boring sadly i had to come...stupid parents."
"I'm sorry to hear that." Josie said flatly. "Why do you not care for parties like this? Lavish and extravagant as they are."
"i'm not into that kind of stuff even if i was born into it." Snow says "truth is ...i want to be a rebel." She smiles at the last part.
((Poke))
((Let's see))

Joclyn gives her a look. "better be careful what you say, you never know who might be listening." she warns the girl.
( do you guys want to restart this or let it die? I'm tired of all my rp's dieing in two weeks lol)
((I whunna continue it :P))
"right sorry." Snow smiles rubbing the back of her head.
(I was the last post it's your guy's fault for not posting)
((I don't care, It's all up to you guys. I can keep responding to heart-of_love, or it can die, you guys can decide.))

Jocelyn smiles. "Well then, if you'll excuse me." she says. She had formed a plan and was going to carry it out without distraction.