Случайное обыгрывание ролей Guardians of Animalia

Riku114 posted on Jan 19, 2014 at 06:42AM
(PS: The title isnt completely accurate being this is only a fraction of the Animalia animals XD)

This is the world flourishing with nature. In fact, this world has 10 nations of animals. These 10 nations are Amphibia Reptilia Aves Artiodactyla Cetacea Primates Rodentia Feliformia Caniformia and Pinniped. Each nation are granted them a guardian. These guardians are descendants of the original first animal type of each race. The guardians serve like the king or queen of each nation and are much like high royalty. They also carry the highest strength of all the nation. Though being a Guardian is a risky thing. When one guardian kills the other, they take on the ability to become that animal type that the now dead guardian had or to become a mix. (EX: Amphibia kills Reptila guardian and now Amphibia can become a reptile or a cross over of amphibians and reptiles). Due to this, the nations feud against eachother to become the guardian of all animals....... Higher than the true ruler of the land that stays in capital. Not even the guardians get to see that one though.

------------------------------------

Okay this little part is only informative. I dont care if it flows with the paragraph above XD. Okay so the Grand Capital is the place where neutrality between nations are. War is not to be placed and no violence against opposing nations shall occur. This is where important matters concerning the nations are negotiated safely like treaties, allies, war, and so on. Inside the Grand Capital is the Grand Guardian, the Guardian that had created the world many years ago along with the original guardians. Though no one has ever seen the Grand Guardian, infact, no one even knows if the Grand Guardian is a he or a she. Along with the Guardians, the Grand Guardians have created non-aging beings to run errands as its pawns. There are ones to cause chaos under its words, there are ones to remain peace, there are ones to enforce rules and so on. These beings can telepathically hear the Grand Guardian's fake voice to receive orders and are said to be able to take on a Guardian in order to do their duties

Owner: Me. Duh.
Co-Owner: Wanta
Adviser & Secretary: Cyrus

Rules:
1) No Godmodding. This mean overpowering your characters. Controling other writer's characters. Not giving the opponent time to respond to an attack as well.
2) PG 13, though your characters can cuss how they like.
3) Be fair when fighting alright?
4) Be able to loose a character or two okay? Though be considerate.
5) No one liners like “Jake walked into the cafe” then the next post being “Jake said 'hi' and waved”. I dont expect pages of writing, but something. Anything......
6) GRAMMAR! I want to be able to understand what you are writing.
7) Romance. Lets get this straight. Some is fine. I mean like a little but remember that this is war.
8) Do not delete posts
9) No Mythical Creatures unless you are one of the guardians
10) CHARACTERS MUST TAKE A SIDE WHEN IT COMES TO WAR.
11) Time skips with majority approval
12) Be fair and Have fun

Nations:
Amphibia ~ Amphibians
Reptilia ~ Reptiles
Aves ~ Birds
Artiodactyla ~ Hooved Animals
Cetacea ~ Whales and Dolphins
Primates ~ Primapes
Rodentia ~ Rodents
Feliformia ~ Cats
Caniformia ~ Dogs
Pinniped ~ Seals and Walrus

Characters:

Amphibia
Guardian: Zeax (Death)
Citizens: Ryu (Death)

Reptilia
Guardian: Aleks (zeph)
Citizens: Deku (zeph) Jake (zeph)

Aves
Guardian: Kajihime (Kaji) Aniles (riku)
Citizens: Cail Norve (riku) Tyner Kuroyami (riku) Arias Novel (riku) Noria Kailes (riku) Koris Kurokami (riku) Zorio Flores (riku)

Artiodactyla
Guardian: Xavi Lourdes (Wanta)
Citizens:

Cetacea
Guardian: Cesilia Taren (Riku)
Citizens: Tykane Nosore (Riku) Toriko Nosore (Riku)

Primates
Guardian:
Citizens:Link (Sableye)

Rodentia
Guardian: Marcus Panzavecchia (Cyrus)
Citizens: Beaverton Wooden (Cyrus) Old Man Henry (Cyrus) Axel Recht (cyrus)

Feliformia
Guardian: Asanake Miore (Riku)
Citizens: Trega Coris (Riku) Zhi Terve (Riku) Jikeyo Kirome (Riku)

Canifromia
Guardian: Renee Cromwell (wanta)
Citizens: Oboro (Wanta) Ain Cromwell (Wanta) Esher (Wanta) Isis (Wanta) Ossia (Yugioh) Igetis Sigma (cyrus) Kieth Crihard (zeph)

Pinniped
Guardian: Michael Sealington (Onix)
Citizens: Survey (Onix)

Grand Capital:
Guardian: Hakare Sorvia (riku)
Beings: Okami Nalie/Observer&Adviser (Riku) Saiju Kivane/Law,Army,Assainations (riku) Naomi Arvede/ (wanta)
Citizens:

Character Profile:

Name:

Nation:

Species:

Human appearance:

Animal appearance:

Mix appearance: (optional)

Guardian or Citizen:

Powers: (Besides animal transformation. What else?)

Weakness: (Everything has one)

Bio: (Yes I mean a bio...... At least put 3 sentences......)

Other:

Nation Terrains: (if you make the guardian describe the land)

Amphibia: Amphibia is a large swamp full with traps under water only us the amphibians know how to disable the traps its a great place to fight full of caves trees and underwater caves dolphins are highly dengerous in our lands so please my fellow amphibians watch out for them

Reptilia: Reptilia is split between many biomes. In the upper north east corner of Reptilia, lies a medium sized desert. In the north west corner of Reptilia are forests. In the south west there are rainforest and in the south east are flat grasslands. It has a home for those reptiles out there.

Aves: Aves is a split between forests and rain forest. In these forests, there are huge trees that barely let any light come to the floor of the forests even on the most sunny days, thus, like any bird, we live in the tree tops. But because of such, it makes us vulnerable to fire and to being chopped down so I , Kaji, have taken the bother to create my own countermeasures to that.

Canifromia: Canifromia is mostly Savanna and Plains. There are lengthy flat areas with equally lengthy hilly areas. There are lakes and rivers scattered throughout the land. Canifromia is filled with wildlife that the carnivorous citizens of the nation use for food. In the very center of the land is a massive palace that is the home of the Guardian.

Rodentia: Filled with trash,No trees and no lakes.There somehow is a abundance of cheese in the surrounding area though. There is a massive wall around Rodentia

Feliformia: Its a mix of plains and forest, with a few mountains. The nation can accommodate just about any cat species. Across the nation are scattered lakes and rivers. In the land's center lies a city and near the city's edge is the Guardian's Palace.

(Yes. This is the reboot of Guardians of Emotions changed to Guardians of Animalia)
 (PS: The Название isnt completely accurate being this is only a fraction of the Animalia Животные XD)
last edited on Feb 24, 2014 at 05:41AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 873 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 873

Больше года cyrus498 said…
((Are we gonna start this yet?))
Больше года Riku114 said…
(I did the first post you know)
The dark gloomy garbage fields reigned over the land as Marcus woke up in his trash bed.

Marcus:"The scent is disgustingly delicious as always.Slaves!Chop chop get me some cheese!"

A few female slaves got him a platter of cheese.

Marcus:"This is exquisite...How great of a taste."
Больше года YugiohFanatic1 said…
(( now how do I jump in? ))
Больше года tigerfinn said…
amp was awakened by the dropping water from the ceiling he yawned "what a nice day" he said while his pet frog jumped to him "how are you?" amp asked the frog then the frog croaked then amp laughed
(*shrugs* Just post with what your character is doing I man, no one is talking to really anyone but their own characters)
Больше года AceDarkwolf17 said…
Lucian was awakened due to his daughter jumping up and down on his bed. This happens often when she wakes up before he does. He got dressed and playfully carried her out for breakfast. After they ate, Lucian took his wife and daughter out to walk about the city.

Feliformia: Its a mix of plains and forest, with a few mountains. The nation can accommodate just about any cat species. Across the nation are scattered lakes and rivers. In the land's center lies a city and near the city's edge is the Guardian's Palace.

-------------

Law was up before the sun rose, which is normal for him. He spends most of his days building defensive maneuvers in case of attacks on the capital.

Primates: The nation is entirely lush green forests. The forests are so thick that if you're not familiar with terrain, you can get lost. There are several bridges in order to cross the many ravines. The capital city is located near the south of the nation.
Beaverton was spraying his dam with disenfectant spray before he looked out his peephole,Staring slyly at that tree still there."Damn squirrel...I must take that tree down!"
Trega had started the day the way he usually did. Today he raided some random civilian's refrigerator and was enjoying quite a feast up in a tree, the food carried in his back pack. He licked his lips and ate a whole fish whole.

Trega: Kya! This is great. Whoever's house that was, they had a good taste in fish.

----------

By Kaji a sound of flapping wings came in as a black and white raven landed on a branch nearby. The bird transformed into it's human form not much later. This was Tyner, Kaji's right hand man. He sat on the branch and looked down at Kaji.

Tyner: Like everyother day there arent any enemies approaching the borders. Though we can say that defenses cant be lowered. We all know the rumors going about dont we?

Kaji: Yeah. Thanks Tyner. The last thing I want is this nation we have been working so hard on to have to feel the threat of war.

Cail: I have seen bloodshed before. It isnt fun.

Tyner: Kaji, you ready?

Kaji: Oh yeah give me a second *flew back up to her room*

Cail: Ready for what?

Tyner: Oh just planning on discussing some matters with the neighboring nations. We are gonna be going daily. One nation per day. You should come Cail.

-----------------

Haru: Zavier! Stop loafing around in the fields! You are open to attacks here!

Zavier: Yeah yeah Haru. *yawns and rolls over*

Haru: I mean it! Especially with the word of war going about!

Zavier: Haru, you cant win anything with an acorn stuck up your ass.

Haru: Where did you learn that language?!

Zavier: At home.

--------------------

Kayla sat up in her tree she had did her morning cleaning routine already and the tree was flourishing well enough to provide plenty food for the whole clan of squirrels that were under her. She grabbed an acorn that was right next to her and ate it. She was pleased with her work. Afterall, she did what most thought was impossible.

------------------

Okami was wandering the lands like he usually did. Currently he was walkign the border between Canifromia and Felifromia. He yawned. Over the many years he lived walking the same lands he had seen a lot of change. Infact, he still remembered when Rodentia was a flourishing nation and used to be one of his favorites. Now he walked the lands observing for the Grand Guardian cursed with immortality making it hard to befriend anyone, but maybe that was the point. He would be biased if he befriended any of the nations.

(ill introduce Yuki when Wanta posts)
last edited Больше года
Beaverton,Sickened by the tree,walked off to it and began gnawing on it when Kayla wasn't looking.
last edited Больше года
Lucian was getting complaints of the actions of Trega. After much thought, he got an idea. Within the hour, notices were posted all over the city, saying I, Lucian, Guardian of Feliformia is hosting a competition to see who is the best thief on the land. Come to my palace and await further instructions.
A squirrel did infact notice Beaverton crewing on their precious tree. Almost immediately is sprang from the tree clawing at his face.

--------------

Trega looked over at a notice not too far away from the tree he was eating in. He licked his lips as he carved down yet another fish. Best thief in the land? Sounded like a trap. Nobody wanted to know the best thief unless it was to capture the best thief. Though...... It did interest him, even if it was a trap. He continued to eat away as he thought over if he should go or not.
He smacked her with his tail."Off your vile nut lover!I need wood for my dam!"
Further down on the notice said, I'll be offering a big reward to the winner. To find out what it is, you need to be present when the game starts. It's going to be worth your wild.
Kayla looked down from the branch that she was on and down at Beaverton who was making quite a racket. She jumped down as she went into her human form.

Kayla: What are you doing to my precious tree?

-----------

Trega looked at it. He wasnt stupid, though he couldnt say he didnt want to see what this was. Nobody would reward a thief. He ate the last rat and headed out. He just couldnt wait for the war to start up, that would mean more animals to kill legally.
Beaverton sighed."Those disgusting rats don't need the sight of a tree or the gift of air,So I am taking it from them and adding it to my dam!My GERM-FREE dam."
Ossia walked out of her small hut and yawned, stretching. She smiled slightly and had her bow and quiver, hiding to her training area.
Kayla: What use is a dam? There isnt any water in this area. This tree is mine. Go away. I need it for food, air, and a home
last edited Больше года
Beaverton:"There isn't any water in this area because I blocked the canal that let it,The canal was filled with trash in a instant,Me go away?!"He bit the tree some more"Nomnomnom its bark is so TASTY!AND FILLED WITH GERMS."

(A neurotic...Beaver,,"
(Im taking a break from this rp for tonight. Focusing on my main two)
Больше года wantadog said…
Ain yawned as she wandered throughout the castle. She has lived there for a few years now but everything still felt so foreign. Her cousin Renee was always too busy and even when she wasn't, all she talked about was what the other countries were doing. Renee was always envious of things other countries had that she did not. like when she heard that the people of Rodentia could plant cheese, she sent a squadron to get some plants and someone to teach her how to plant them. needless to say, that incident caused quite a bit of tension and almost instigated a war between the two nations.

Ain had been so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice she had wandered over to the palace garden.

(I'll do more tomorrow.)
as amp was done with his buissness with the castle he puts on his hood and wents out to train with his pet frog following him he justjiggled when he was going where the walls are as he jumped so high he passes the wall down to the canifomia plains then he streched then spew a hot water from his mouth to make a fountain
Больше года onix11 said…
Name: Michael Sealington(mike or seal for short

Nation: Pinniped

Species: Seal

Human appearance: pic

Animal appearance: pic

Mix appearance: (optional)

Guardian or Citizen: Guardian

Powers: (Besides animal transformation. What else?) Has the ability to shoot out compressed water at high speeds. He is able to do this as a stream that las for two seconds, or as five Ping pong sized shots or one volleyball sized shot

Weakness: (Everything has one) Lightning and Fire. He also suffers from a faster dehydration rate which will send his body into shock. This causes him to be able to only fight at full power out of water for five minutes. His water firing ability causes this to speed up. As such, he is forced to carry a large jug of water upon his back that can contain 10 gallons of water which also slows down his movement.

Bio: (Yes I mean a bio...... At least put 3 sentences......) Mike is the youngest pinniped to be appointed as guardian. This was due to the untimely demise of both his grandfather and father Forman incident on the battlefield. This caused mike to become timid and shy and less willing to fight unless it's absolutely necessary. Also, due to his races inability to battle upon land in animal form, mike was trained in the way of weapons and he became a weapons master. And although he is not the only one in his race that can do it, he can turn into a half seal/human when under water, with his bottom half being seal and his top half being human. This allows him to wield weapons underwater.
Больше года onix11 said…
Nation: Pinniped is a land mostly covered in water any where from 1 to 200 ft deep. Small areas of land stick out and massive land bridges connect them together. This has allowed Pinniped's people to remain a power to be reckoned with, do to the advantages that their country gives them. Their are eight land masses that have been given evenly among the two peoples of the land. The seals and the walrus. Internal conflict is currently ensuing due to the fact that many, mainly the walrus, believe the current guardian is to young and not suited for the job and it is close to being Civil war. Cetacea is considered an arch rival land due to them being aquatic in nature.
Больше года onix11 said…
Human form
last edited Больше года
 Human form
Больше года onix11 said…
Animal form
 Animal form
Больше года onix11 said…
Michael was sitting upon his throne. He had thought going through his head. He had just recently been appointed as guardian and knew that other nations might take advantage of this. He quickly had to gather strategist to creat a new defense plan that didn't involve going upon land. But that would be difficult do to the fact that their homes were upon land. "Why must it be this difficult to be a guardian. I'm sure their were much stronger people who could have taken this job." He stands up and walks outside. He then jumps from the roof in a diving position he then lands in water and begins to do swim training in human form to make up for his weaker animal side.
Больше года onix11 said…
Is this already dead?
No,Nobody has been on today.
(School+Anime+Finals Week Soon=Not replying much)
Kayla forcibly pried over Beaverton's mouth away from the tree.

Kayla: MY TREE!

--------------

Yuki sat in a restaraunt. It was a public one where she was hired for entertainment. Its how she got by over the past weeks
Beaverton sighed."Girl,Step aside,these rats don't need trees.Do........."He realized she had not disinfected her hands when she touched him."YOU MONSTER!"He pulled out a bottle of Lysol and began spraying himself with it.
(Okay so is this rp gonna be another me cyrus and possibly wanta? Cause if it is we have to set up a funeral again.)
(This time I CALL the funeral song!)
Больше года onix11 said…
I was hoping not. But I am not sure how to get things moving further.
(Well I want to see if anyone besides you are on. Im not one to grow attached to rps very easily so yeah. And Cyrus, no planning the funeral until tomorrow)
(( is there anyone else in caniformia ))
(I'm sorry I haven't posted. I should be able to get quite a bit done tonight though.)

Isis was inside the Palace garden, admiring the beauty, when she noticed Princess Ain was there. Isis smiled and made her way over to the young girl. "Miss Cromwell. How are you today?"

Ain looked at Isis and smiled. "Oh I'm fine. Just a little disoriented. Everything still feels so big."

Isis: "If you can tell me where you want to go, I'm sure I can find someone to escort you."

Ain: "Oh nonono. I will be fine. How are you today Isis?"

Isis: "I am fine. I do not have any assignments so I was relaxing."

Ain: "I'm sorry if I interrupted your day off."

Isis: "Not at all, your majesty. It was I that spoke to you."

--------------------

While Isis and Ain had their conversation, Renee was in the throne room, though not by choice.

Renee: "I'm so BORED! Oboro!"

Oboro: "Yes?"

Renee: "I'm bored! This peace is so blasted dull."

Oboro: "Well one cannot rush into war without sufficient planning."

Renee: "Ah but that does not mean we can't tease our neighbors. What do you think of a little trip over to Feliformia?"

Oboro: "I would gladly accept, but my place is here. I can send someone though. What assignment will it be?"

Renee smiled. Though it was not a smile that a normal ten year old would make. This was a malicious smile that gave the impression that she had something terrible planned.
after amp played with his fountain he spewed he began walking to the training grounds "finally" amp said while sitting on an large old tree when he sat down he heard a rumble in the tree "what the" he said to himself while looking
(SEE CYRUS! IT WAS TOO SOON TO PLAN A FUNERAL!)

Kaji came down from her room. She had her hair tied up now and a small snack pack. Kaji was worried about the wars coming to be rumored about and she wanted to see who would be up for it before taking it to the Grand Capital. She wanted to know ally from enemy, supporter or not. Cail was there to help her with her decisions. Tyner was there as her body guard.

Kaji: You guys ready?

Tyner: I was ready earlier.

Cail did a quiet nod as Tyner took a quite smoke incase he was to end up fighting on the trip there. His job was to make sure Kaji doesnt have to fight if she doesnt want to, even if he goes against the whole army of a nation. Though he didnt like to think of it as his job or his duty, he liked to think of it as something he just liked to do.

------------

Kayla: They dont. I do. *she spat on him only to get him to freak out again* i can be much more filthy.
Beaverton almost had a mental breakdown,He hit Kayla over the head with his Lysol bottle,And began spraying himself with three at the same time untill they ran out."I FEEL SO DIRTY...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"H­e began sobbing loudly.
Ossia walked through the small shops in the city. She hummed softly to herself as she browsed the merchandise, only picking out the necessities for her house.
Name: Echo

Nation: aves

Species: eagle

Human appearance: pic 1

Animal appearance: pic 2

Mix appearance: (optional) pic 1

Guardian or Citizen: citizen

Powers: (Besides animal transformation. What else?) eagle eye,heal,full speed,carry heavy things 10x bigger than her,magic

Weakness: (Everything has one) liquids hot or cold

Bio: (Yes I mean a bio...... At least put 3 sentences......) she is an sister to the guardians of aves she likes being with them then she is another heir to the guardians then she likes to visit the pubic restaurant because she likes their food

Other: she has a hidden crush on amp and she is an army girl
last edited Больше года
 Name: Echo Age: 19 Gender: female Nation: aves Species: eagle Human appearance: pic 1
It didn't take long for Renee to explain what she wanted. Oboro put some thought into it.

Oboro: "Well I suppose Isis is capable of accomplishing the mission and we do have a skilled medic but getting into Felifromia undetected will be hard. The Rodentia incident left them a little mistrusting of us."

Renee: "Oh bah. I just borrowed a citizen."

Oboro: "Their words were kidnapped."

Renee: "Anyway, I'm sure you can do it."

Oboro: "Hmm...very well." *leaves*
Marcus had been walking around the city of trash,He named it Junktown,He took a stroll along the yellow garbage road and saw a tree instantly mesmerized."How long..has that landmark been filling this area with air?"
(Theres only one guardian per nation)
(Yes ma'am!)
(And Im gonna stress this, Rule #7 Is A BIG STRESSED IMPORTANT TO RECOGNIZE Rule Of Mine. I Am Not One For Mush.)
last edited Больше года
animal form
 animal form
Marcus:"Ivan...this has gone on long too far!We have been getting attacked and attacked...And WE have never been the ones attacking!We populate the most too...We could take over one area in NO TIME"

Ivan:"Mr.Panzavecchia..I highly suggest we do not take that approach.."

Marcus:"Did I ask for your foolish opinions?NO..Now..assemble the squads..I am going to give a speech.."

*A moment later*

Several rat troops had been sanding in formation,Their daggers and other melee weapons hoisted on them

Marcus:"Today my friends..My brethren..My people,We are going to wage war on the other Animalian's!We first will start with Feliformia!They are not only the closest..But compared to the power of rodents..They are nothing!We will kill our natural enemy the cats!And seize the nation!Steal the crops!And trash the land into oblivion because that is our purpose!And our ticket to having our children being able to expand!Not stay isolated!"The crowds cheered as the soldiers march out of the city,Ivan at the front.

Beaverton:"What do you think set them off?The Rodents are usually peaceful to the others..Maybe the recent attack got them angry..I actually heard it was a group of astray rodents who stationed out of Artiodactyla and deserted the military.."