Случайное обыгрывание ролей Marrying the Enemy. (Closed)

Mirra1007 posted on Mar 30, 2014 at 02:14PM
I already made this Rp once on an other account with an other title but I liked it so much i decided to make it again :D

For hunderds of years, all kinds off magical creatures has fought with eachother. It nearly destroyed the whole world. Now, sick of fighting, the great leaders off their own kingdoms have found an agreement. The sons and daughters of each of the leaders will marry one other and they will learn to rule the kingdoms together in peace.......or they'll try at least.

~rules~
1. no godmodding
2. be as creative as you can :)
3. sex and swearing is allowed
4: have FUN!

NO MORE APPLICATIONS.
name:
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc):
short bio:
picture or discription:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Princesses:
Ciara Neko (Werecats) ~ Mirra
Nanette Cohen (Witches) ~ Brooklyn
Asha Abal (Genies) ~ Fangfan
Prysilla (Fallen Angels) ~ LetsDuel
Everleigh Luna (Harpy) ~Ayaka
Alexandra (Spirits) ~ Heart of love
Kazuya Narune (Angels) ~ Riku

Princes:
Riyoke (Demons) ~Riku
Gabriel Lockwood (Elf) ~ BlackSparrow
Sebastian Lockwood (Elf) ~ BlackSparrow
Parkrax (Dragons) ~ Time
Zaiver Orisn (Wolf) ~ Riku
Tayvor Nayore (Dreams) ~ Riku
Mazune Narune (Angels) ~ Riku
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The pairings were randomly made with the site Random.org
Pairings:
Asha and Mazune
Everleigh and Tayvor
Alexandra and Zaiver
Ciara and Riyoke
Prysilla and Parkax
Nanette and Gabriel
Kazuya and Sebastian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other people:
Giovanni Neko ~ King of the werecats. (Mirra)
Mao Neko ~ Adopted boy (Mirra)
Kotoro Veray ~ Head Royal Guard of the kingdom of the Werecats (Mirra)
Mina ~ Asha's Lady (Fangfan)
Crilos Navenos ~ General and advisor (Riku)
Lizure Venmoth ~ Queen of Hell (Riku)
Aryend Regan ~ Head Royal Guard of the Kingdom of Hell (Riku)
Zigoru Treve ~ Head Royal Guard of the Kingdom of Dreams (Riku)
Bijali Hammon ~ The captain of Asha'a personal guard. (Fangfan)
Erik Ivanovik ~ Friend and companion of Everleigh and in charge of her personal security unit (Ayaka)
Saoirse Gale ~ Best friend of Everleigh (Ayaka)
Zarune (Zaru) Myosaki ~ Royal Guard of the Kingdom of Dreams (Riku)
Heitsuki Re ~ Banished Angel (Riku)
Freya Lockheart ~ Gabriel and Sebastian’s step cousin (BlackSparrow)
Rayhan Esn ~ Head of security (Riku)
Mark Rapp ~ Nanette's friend (Brooklyn)
Kakuron ~ guarion Lucifer's tree (Riku)
Caitria Lockwood ~ Queen of the Elfs (BlackSparrow)
Lilith Casteel ~ Rude witch (Brooklyn)
Charlotte Cohen ~ Queen of the witches (Brooklyn)
Sage Cohen ~ King of the witches (Brooklyn)
Tomoe Inoue ~ the fearful Takeout ball ace (Riku)
Ivan Glade ~ takeout ball leader (Riku)

Little note: Please profile new all your characters so I can put them also on the list :D
 I already made this Rp once on an other account with an other Название but I liked it so much i decided
last edited on Sep 21, 2014 at 08:54AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1054 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1054

Больше года Mirra1007 said…
name: Ciara Neko.
species: Werecat
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of the Werecats.
short bio: Ciara lived in the palace with her mother and father. She studied alot and learned how to rule her kingdom but then her mother was killed when she was 10. She hates the war. She just wants it to stop and let people have a peacefull life.
picture or discription:
 name: Сиара Neko. age: 18 species: Werecat kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, Ангелы etc)
Больше года Riku114 said…
(I havent done something like this in a while. I probably wont be able to reply today though)

name: Riyoke Venmonth
species: Demon
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of Hell
short bio: Riyoke grew up as the first born prince of the Kingdom of Demon. He became a great warrior, stragetist, and manipulator. His father was killed during the times of war by an unknown personnel and he was put in the role of temporary king while his mother organized something through. With his few months as the king of the Kingdom of Demon, he showed to do the job better than his father. Not much later though the decision was made to marry off the princes and princesses and Riyoke did not argue such.
picture or discription: PIC

(Didnt want to use a picture I had planned for my large rp, but I couldnt help myself Ill make anotehr character or two when I have the time)
last edited Больше года
 (I havent done something like this in a while. I probably wont be able to reply today though) name
(Alright. Little question. Do you want him to marry Ciara?)
Больше года Brooklyn_Helena said…
(Name: Nanette Cohen
Species: Witch
Kingdom: Kingdom of Witches/Warlocks
Short Bio: she make look awkward and shy, and she is, but she is a great ruler when it comes down to it. Being the only child in a family that has always been big in the past, everyone expects her to be the one to marry into another kingdom to help end the fighting. But she has some reasons why she doesn't really want to marry into just any kingdom..
Picture:
last edited Больше года
 (Name: Nanette Cohen Age: 18.5 Species: Witch Kingdom: Kingdom of Witches/Warlocks Short Bio: she
Больше года fangfan7 said…
name: Asha Abal
species: Genie
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of the Jinn
short bio: Asha disagrees with all the fighting, she's never enjoyed it. When her family was killed she took over the throne at a young age and has been ruling ever since. She was recently told she was going to be forced to marry one of her enemies...she's not thrilled about the prospect, but if it helps her people then she'll do it.
(Yes she has magic, but it's not like the stereotypical genie stuff)
picture
last edited Больше года
 name: Asha Abal age: she looks to be 18 species: Genie kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids,
Больше года BlackSparrow said…
((I hope this is okay))

name: Gabriel Lockwood
species: Elf
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of he Elves
short bio: He has a twin brother and his mother and father are both still alive. He only recently took up the throne after his father fell ill...he'll do whatever is needed for his kingdom. though neither brother knows why
First picture

name: Sebastian (Bash) Lockwood
species: Elf
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of the Elves
short bio: Same as his brother. Difference is he is more carefree and foolish and isn't as likely to do what is right for the kingdom if he disagrees. He is more of a fighter and the one their father wanted on the throne.
second picture
last edited Больше года
 ((I hope this is okay)) name: Gabriel Lockwood age: looks to be 19 species: Elf kingdom (kingd
(Bash)
 (Bash)
Brooklyn_Helena commented…
(ooh I like his eyes) Больше года
Больше года Time_Master said…
name: Parkrax

species: Dovah (Dragon)

kingdom: Kingdom of the Dovahs (Dragons)

short bio:
The prince of the dragons, he was an only child, and was pretty annoyed at the war, people screaming left and right, he couldn't even turn into Dragon Form without everyone trying to attack him, which had restricted him to the ground.

picture or discription: Pic
last edited Больше года
 [b]name:[/b] Parkrax [b]age:[/b] 225 [b]species:[/b] Dovah (Dragon) [b]kingdom:[/b] Kingdom
Parkrax's dragon form
 Parkrax's dragon form
Больше года LetsDuel2012 said…
name: Prysilla Eros
species: fallen angel
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): kindom of the fallen angels (Guardian angels that let their companions die and are banished)
short bio: she was one of the first of the fallen angels, she didn't want them to be outcasted so she created a kingdom. She may be playful and slackish and one of the youngest fallen angels but she can be a great ruler when her mind gets put to it.
picture or discription:pic
 name: Prysilla Eros age: 218 (physically 18) species: fallen Энджел kingdom (kingdom of the vampire
Больше года Ayaka said…
name: Everleigh Luna
species: harpie
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): kingdom of the harpies
short bio: Everleigh is a calm natured girl despite the common known knowledge of harpies being wild and ill-natured. Her parents were hunted down shortly after Everleigh had been born, she was alone when she was born into the world therefore she has trust issues and prefers to stay within the area of her birth. At night when she gathers enough bravery, she turns into her harpie form and explores the island watching the different kingdoms have fun with their own kin.
picture or discription:
last edited Больше года
 name: Everleigh Luna age: 18 species: harpie kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, Ангелы et
Больше года Ayaka said…
her harpie form
 her harpie form
(Im gonna show the other forms later)

name: Zaiver Orisn
species: Wolf
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of the Wolves
short bio: Zaiver grew up in the Kingdom of Wolves which was well known for almost everyone being able to coordinate and work well together. If you took out the war that they were forced into, they would have a utopian society due to the lack of competition. Although, due to the war, sadness, grief, and anger struck the pack and the kingdom when even one of the million men died. That was the time period that Zaiver grew up in developing him more into the lone wold and independent type of prince.
picture or discription: PIC

Women:
Ciara (Werecats)
Nanette (Witches)
Asha (Genies)
Prysilla (Fallen Angels)
Everleigh (Harpy)
Alexandra (Spirits)

Men:
Riyoke (Demons)
Gabriel (Elf)
Sebastian (Elf)
Parkrax (Dragons)
Zaiver (Wolf)
Tayvor (Dreams)
last edited Больше года
 (Im gonna Показать the other forms later) name: Zaiver Orisn age: 17 species: волк kingdom (kingdom
(So who should we match with who?

PS: Ill try to keep the genders balanced if no one else does because Im used to having a ton of characters)
Ah screw it. Ill do the other forms now

Heres Riyoke's demon form. There are middle forms where he can only have the tail, teeth, horns, etc. He doesnt have to be in human form or full demon form.
 Ah screw it. Ill do the other forms now Heres Riyoke's demon form. There are middle forms where he
Больше года heart-of_love said…
name: Alexandra
species:spirit
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): kingdom of spirits
short bio: she dosent care what people think, she's just her self, she may look mean but shes very sweet.
picture or discription: pic
last edited Больше года
 name: Alexandra age: 19 species:spirit kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, Ангелы etc):
Heres Zaiver's other form
 Heres Zaiver's other form
Alexandras animal form
 Alexandras animal form
Больше года LetsDuel2012 said…
((oops i meant to put this. this is Prysillas full angel form
 ((oops i meant to put this. this is Prysillas full Энджел form
heart-of_love commented…
Angel? еще like demon... Больше года
Riku114 commented…
Fallen Энджел XD Больше года
Riku114 commented…
Oh wait, yeah. I didnt see the full pic. It took a while to load. To be specific, succubi Больше года
LetsDuel2012 commented…
yeah XD it was the closest picture to my idea of the Fallen Ангелы Больше года
name: Tayvor Nayore
species: dreamwalker (take care of dreams and nightmares)
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): kingdom of dreams
short bio: Alexander lived in a kingdom that was originally neutral but was dragged in around the end of the war. He loves peace and happiness for when the Kingdom of Dreams is brought into fear, anger, sadness, etc. The happy kingdom of dreams turns into the kingdom of nightmares.
last edited Больше года
 name: Tayvor Nayore age: 20 species: dreamwalker (take care of dreams and nightmares) kingdom (kin
heart-of_love commented…
Alexander??? Больше года
Riku114 commented…
XD i changed it after I remembering Ты had an alexandra Больше года
(Im claiming angels for later. BRB finding the dream form)

He looks like this in dream form
last edited Больше года
 (Im claiming Ангелы for later. BRB finding the dream form) He looks like this in dream form
And this is him in his nightmare form

Also like most of the dreamwalkers in his kingdom, personality changes along with form and is dependent on mood (only large changes make it sway from dream to nightmare though)
 And this is him in his nightmare form Also like most of the dreamwalkers in his kingdom, personali
(creapy.....Me like)
((I can't wait until this gets started

Just a suggestion though, once everyone is kind of paired up could you, Mirra1007, put on where the description is, who all the pairs are...I'm just one of those people who start to get things mixed up or forget who is with who because this one has a lot of characters
Anyway, just a thought.))
Ayaka commented…
I agree, I can get Остаться в живых sometimes and it's tiring to go back and read especially when there's a lot of people joining Больше года
Riku114 commented…
Same. I can handle many characters, but I tend to forget my characters in the begining till Im used to using them Больше года
(PS Im changing the Kingdom Name for demons)

name: Kazuya Narune
species: Angel
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of Heaven
short bio: She took care of Mayu, her little brother, since he was born due to his parents being too busy watch over the humans on earth. Meanwhile she had to become a fearsome warrior (which she later grew to become an expert with the bow and arrow) with an equally powerful range of knowledge. Just a month ago her parents had fallen ill and she took her turn as a substitute. Since then she had been ruling the kingdom as well as caring for her brother. She doesnt mind marrying off to some random stranger for the sake of the kingdom though she does mind her brother doing so. She is highly against it because of such but follows it under tradtion. Princes and Princesses were usually nothing but trading chips for peace anyways.

name: Mazuna Narune (Mazu)
species: Angel
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of Heaven
short bio: Mazu grew up being taken care by his older sister since he was born. Because of such, while Kazuya grew up a very independent life style, he grew up a very dependent life style. Like any prince should he did learn how to fight and such nots, but he never had to do anything on his own nor did he really have to do anything at all. Even after Kazuya had taken the place of their parents, she managed to keep the same amount of help for him.
Other: He likes to pretend he is used to stuff on his own though. You dont tend to see him scared or nervous despite it being him usually
last edited Больше года
 (PS Im changing the Kingdom Name for demons) name: Kazuya Narune age: 23 species: Энджел kingdom
Their angel forms just have them grow two large white wings.

Heres Mazuna
 Their Энджел forms just have them grow two large white wings. Heres Mazuna
heart-of_love commented…
cute... Больше года
Women:
Ciara Neko (Werecats) ~ Mirra
Nanette Cohen (Witches) ~ Brooklyn
Asha Abal (Genies) ~ Fangfan
Prysilla (Fallen Angels) ~ LetsDuel
Everleigh Luna (Harpy) ~Ayaka
Alexandra (Spirits) ~ Heart of love
Kazuya Narune (Angels) ~ Riku

Men:
Riyoke (Demons) ~Riku
Gabriel Lockwood (Elf) ~ BlackSparrow
Sebastian Lockwood (Elf) ~ BlackSparrow
Parkrax (Dragons) ~ Time
Zaiver Orisn (Wolf) ~ Riku
Tayvor Nayore (Dreams) ~ Riku
Mazune Narune (Angels) ~ Riku

I suggest trying to intertwine the writers rather than pairing mine up with mine. I dont care who is paired with who, I would prefer to be paired with not myself though.

And if you like Mirra, I can make you a map of the Kingdoms if you like. If you do want I would need to know the pairings to make them neighboring kingdoms and if you want it one whole land and if not how many lands. I do maps all the time for rps like this
fangfan7 commented…
Thank you, that is helpful to see everyone written out Больше года
Riku114 commented…
No problem. Im the type that does this king of stuff OFTEN Больше года
Mirra1007 commented…
It would be great if Ты could make a map! Thanks! Больше года
(great job Riku..now what about the pairs.....?)
((I'll be fine with being paired with Ciara :3 i like catgirls))
(My partners are the choice of everyone else. Im fine with anyone pairing with mine)
((Same goes here. We could kind of start to pair people off but then let Mirra1007 have the final say))
((WOW. I've went to bed, woke up and all of you joined :D.

I will put the pairs in the description. And about the pairings. I could just randomly make then or you all can discuss about who you want to be paired with so it's your choice: I randomly make then or you all decide for yourself. Please choose

One other thing, because the pairings are now even i will now closen the applications.))
(Mirra, go ahead and make them for me. Anything is fine. I will be around for 20 minutes then Ill have to go)
Same here, I'm good with any pairing, but I won't be able to be on much longer tonight :(
((alright then I'll make them :) And it's okay. I'll just put the pairings up above in the description. Funny, you have to go to bed and I just woke up XP sleep well!))
((Becauce I'm bad at pairing couples I'll just do it like this: I put the names of the girls on a paper and the name of the boys and randomly draw a girl and a boy who will be paired up. :D))
Больше года Ayaka said…
Ooh, I wonder how this will turn out XD
Hey Mirra. Use random.org its my favorite website for rping decisions I have no clue on what to do XD)
last edited Больше года
((Yay, excitement. I'll be awake for another 20-30 minutes, but if it doesn't start until later then that's good))
(Once the pairs are placed, Ill probably have the map up by tommarow.

Do you want one large land mass or multiple?)
(Also before I go, are we allowed to make civilians? Non-royalty characters?)
(( I Made the pairings with random.org (thanks for the site) and these are the results (I checked if the brother and sister weren't pairen and that Riku's girl character wasn't paired with one of her boy characters)

Pairings:
Asha and Mazune
Everleigh and Tayvor
Alexandra and Zaiver
Ciara and Riyoke
Prysilla and Parkax
Nanette and Gabriel
Kazuya and Sebastian

TADAAA!
(about the map you can do what you think looks best and yes you are allowed to make Non-royal characters if they help you with your story)
((YAY! :3 I belong to a fallen angel!))
Больше года Ayaka said…
awesome :) a dweam walker
Больше года Brooklyn_Helena said…
Whoa I woke up to all of this! Awesome!
((When we gon begin? :3))
big smile
(good morning then)
(( You can begin when you and your 'fiance' are both online :P And let's just say we all start from the the night before the actual marriage.))
((Ooh, an angel...))