Случайное обыгрывание ролей White пересекать, крест Academy

El_Noire posted on Dec 06, 2015 at 02:14AM
Once upon a time, the Heavens, the Earth, and hell were all one. Humans, Angels, and Demons, the respective dominant races of their homeworlds, all shared one single space, known as "Eden", for millions of years in harmony. That is, until the Demons finally gave in to their hunger for power, and betrayed both the Humans and the Angels. Led by the Demon King himself, hades, the Demons lauched a full scale assualt on the Angels and Humans, pushing them to the brink. With Humans unable to stand up to the massive threat, Angels took up arms intheir place, and with that, the first Holy War, or Armageddon, began.

The War would last for a total of 300 years, with neither side giving in the other's, until finally, The Creator stepped down from his throne, ending the war on both sides with a single command. As punishment for ravaging Eden, all three races were cast out of the sacred ground, and the division between heaven, Hell, and Earth was created, with the Creator afterwards vanishing back to his throne. It seemed that peace would be restored from then on , but sandly, that wasn't the case.

Demons, being the embodiments of natural chaos, took advantage of the natural Darkness in Human Hearts, using that pull of shadows to allow them entrance to the human Realm and wreak havoc in hopes of once again taking over everything, starting the second Armageddon. In order to protect rhe Human Realm, and prevent the second Armaggedon, Angels took on the responsibility of preventing Demons from tresspassing in the Human World, using the good in Human Hearts to enter their world and slay demons.

With Demon Hunting Angels being of such high demand, those who wished to walk the path of an Angel Hunter were sent at a young age to White Cross Academy, a Heavenly school dedicated to educating Demon Hunting wannabe's how to do their future jobs.

So, now that you know what's going on, do you still wish to proceed? The choice is yours, Angel.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­_

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS:

The Creator: The Creator, the original being, and the parent of the first Demon, first Human, andf first Angel. Little about them is known, but it is known that they have a throne that exists somewhere in the Universe, but has never been seen by anyone. The3 Creator's current whereabouts are unknown.

Yume: Yume is the official leader of the Angel race, and acts as it's representative. She is known for her kind and tolerant heart, but also has displayed a very strategic mind and unwavering will, as shown in the first Armageddon. She also acts as the principal of White Cross Academy, and is the only known weilder of "Pure Order" Magic, the culmination of all Divine and Orderly Power.

Hades: Hades is the official leader of the Demon race, and acts as it's representative. He is known for being a cruel tyrant and clever, cold hearted tactician, and is etremely disloyal, even to his own family and trusted comrades. He commands the Demon Army, and acts as it's Commander. He is also the only known weilder of "Pure Chaos" Magic, the culmination of all Dark and Chaotic Power.

Sable: Sable is the official leader of the Human Race, and acts as it's representative.He is known for being noble and very pure hearted, always believing in justice and sacrifice for the greater good, despite Humans being the weakest of the three races. During the first Armaggedon, he was one of the only humans to actually participate andfight alongside the Angels. He is the only known weilder of a "God Sword" in Excalibur, a weapon he received from the Creator during the period of the first Armageddon, that acts as the Ultimate Weapon.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­_

IMPORTANT PLACES:

Heaven: Heaven is the designated realm of Angels by the command of The Creator, and is the location of White Cross Academy. heaven is a beautiful place, sure, but it's basically like Earth, except more...divine.

Hell: Hell is the designated realm of Demons by the command of The Creator, and is the location of the Demon Army being led by hades. It looks pretty much like you would expect of a place called Hell, just minus the Lake of Fire thing. Demons have decent living conditions too!

Earth: Earth is the designated realm of Humansby the command of The Creator, and is the location of...well...Human World stuff. They don't have much going for them outside Sabel and Excalibur. They have magic like Angles and Demons, but it's nowhere near as strong. At least they have the best food though!

White Cross Academy: White Cross Academy, the school for Angels training to become Demon Hunters, and led by Yume, the Angel King(She wanted to be named a King like Hades and Sabel for some reason). Located in Heaven, it's this story's primary location!

Promethean Palace: The Promethean Palace, also located in Heaven, is the actual home of Heaven's King, Yume. Getting it's name from the Prometheus Metal used to construct it's walls, it's not only impenetrable, but really shiny! It's like...the size of four Mansions put together!

The Summit: The meeting place for the representatives of each race, in the event a Summit is called. It sits just outside the perimeters of all three Realms, meaning it is neutral and untouchable ground, even for Hades. Of course, since Hades is on such bad terms with Yume and Sabel, such summits are extremely rare, and only really arise to deal with something huge.

IMPORTANT RACES:

Angels: The divine beings that descend from the first Angelic child of The Creator, Yume. Angels are infamous fror their purity of heart and White Wings, though Angels can be really big jerks just like anyone else. Angels, like Demons, posess an absurd amount of Magic Power inside their bodies.

Demons: The evil beings that descend from the first demonic child of The Creator, Hades. Demons are infamous for their back stabbing and impure hearts, innate shape shifting abilities, and causing the first Armageddon, though there may have been a pretty nice Demon at some point. Like Angels, Demons posess an absurd amount of magic power inside their bodies.

Humans: The equal beings that descend from the first Human child of The Creator, Sabel. Humans are infamous for their sheer variety in nature and weakness in comparison to Angles and Demoins despite having the most Magic Potential of the three races due to carrying both light and Darkness inside them. They only have avergae Magic Power inside their bodies.

Demis: Demis are mixtures of Humans and either an Angel or Demon, hybrids if you will. Considering how porrly the three races tend to act, Demis are very rare to see, and are often recruited as soon as possibile to either the side of Angels or Demons due to their rarity. They are best known for being extremely powerful if trained properly due to having the latent potential of a Human and sheer Magic Power of an Angel or Demon. However, the last recorded birth of a Demi was thirty years ago.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

IMPORTANT SCHOOL THINGS

Demon Bounties: When a Demon is spotted on Earth, it's estimated strength, appearance, and location recorded and placed on the Bounty Bulletin with a rank. These ranks are broken down by the difficulty of the Demon, and go as follows:

Bronze Class-The weakest and least dangerous of Demons, safe for Rookies to take on to get their feet wet.

Silver Class-The third highest class of difficulty, Demons are moderately challenging, not safe for Rookies, but still not hard to handle.

Gold Class-The second highest class of difficulty. Demons are very difficult at this level, and should be taken on with extreme caution.

Platinum Class-The highest class of difficulty. Demons of this level are on the same strength as Yume, Sable, and Hades, and should at all costs be avoided if spotted.

Hunter Classes: Similar to Demon Bounties, Demon Hunters use a class system, to determine a person's level of skill, experience, and what they are allowed to know and do. The classes are the same and represent the same things as Demon Bounty classes.

RULES

We are all big kids now, so we're old enough to know what to and not to do, right? But since i'm probably going to get a few things that would be exclusive to this Rp alone, so i guess i'll cover a few things.

1.) No, you cannot be an Angel/Demon Hybrid.

2.) No, you cannot have your character know Pure Order Magic, Pure Chaos Magic, or weild a Legendary weapon on the same strength as Excalibur. They are established as the leaders of the three races because they are as of this moment the irrefutable strongest.

3.) No, you cannot have multiple Magic Powers. That's kinda OP unless you have a GREAT explanation for it.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Magic Power/Weapon(If Any):

Allegiance: (Light/Dark)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

STORY ARCS: This is for newcomers to the Rp or people who leave and come back like i tend to. Basically, instead of reading all fifty pages if you were gone for them, you can just read this to catch up! ^.^

Introductory Arc: Everybody is introducing themselves, with heated arguements between several students, while a few...odd ones are looking at clouds out the window.

This relatively peaceful day changes when the King of Hell, Hades, appears inside the walls of White Cross, and a grand battle between Hades, King Yume, the Royal Guard, Felix, and even Ilthas ensues!

As the students all scramble to escape the fight alive, another demon appears by the name of Rei, who's unbelievably strong! now, without the help of the adults, the students must fight to survive the deadly attack from Rei! Alf and Alex, two students, hold Rei off while Aeolus takes Leon towards the entrance of the school, where they find a mysterious cloaked kid surrounded by dead guards! The Kidd reveals herself to be an experimental reject by Hades shortly after Felix appears, seemingly having dealt with Ilthas!

Meanwhile, Hades and Yume's fight rages on, and down on Earth, king Sable is preparing his steed! What is the King of Earth planning?! Rei has reappeared and is continuing her fight with Alf and Alex, even while Kidd takes on Aeolus, Leon, Draydan, and even Felix!
last edited on Jan 25, 2016 at 12:13AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 224 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 224

Больше года shadowcon99 said…
zzz
((I feel rude not wanting to wait for Catos but it's been three days.))
Больше года Tiger_gaming said…
[lol]
Больше года El_Noire said…
(Yo Merry Christmas Eve, and apologies for my absence from the site for ttwo days, just been a bit busy, y'know?)

(Also, on a side note Tiger, if Rei is as strong as Ilthas, everyone there is royally screwed. XD)

"Tch, get out of the way, commoner!" Leon growled angrily, fists tightening in frustration as Alex stepped in front of him, preventing him from continuing his attacks on the Demon. "I don't have time for any more of your commoner nonsense!" He was a Vermillion, damn it! Success and power was in his blood, it was his birth right! So why....why was he failing to succeed in such a critical moment!? Why!? Flames ignited around him again, this time nearly engulfing his entire body and wrapping him a fiery blue ura. he was fuming, blind in his own anger, at his wounded pride.

Those commoners had landed a blow while he was unable to do a thing.

Those commoners hadn't followed his damn directions, and due to them not accepting his position of authority, they were now stuck fighting a Demon that these low class village idiots had no hope of dealing with,

And now a commoner was standing in his way.

It was all the commoner's fault...right....the commoners, they were the reason everything was going wrong. He'd only been doing wha a Vermillion man did. Lead, be strong, and exist above everyone else.
[Hahha]

Alf is starting to get serious "thanks" he said as he charged again "ayumi prepare to play leap frog" he said as ayumi was suprised "leap...frog?" She said as alf parried lei's attack "now!" He yelled as ayumi jumped over him and attacked hitting lei again
[ye know ye should update the "intro arc"]
(I updated it! I also just had an idea, so whenever Killer responds, i shall do the posting!)
last edited Больше года
Больше года killer24 said…
{I was called?}
"Calm down, you're only making a fool of yourself." He didn't like the look of this, this kid was a Vermillion and royally ticked off. Then there was the demon to deal with, how they'd get through this he hadn't a clue but first things first. "You need to cool off, then we can work to stop the demon girl." He waited ready to respond in words or force to stop Leon.
[*ahem* lei *ahem*]
"How arrogant..." Lei said as the duo did it again but lei only dodged it in a blink "crap" alf said as lei appeared behind him only to get grabbed by lei's "tail"
(Not sure if I should respond to you but, I'll just add this little bit to stop boredom it's not like it'll mean anything to the main story at least.)
"Arrogant? Well I'll admit you seem prettu strong, and it's not like we stand much of a chance unless you get arrogant and cocky underestimating us. But you know, monkeys and type-writers." Alex spoke as he looked at her in the corner of his eye while still focusing on Leon.
[MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!]
(MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!)

"I don't need any advice..." He gritted his teeth, "FROM THE LIKES OF YO-" Leon was cut off by a fist driving into his stomach, causing him to crumple down to the floor and the flamess to cease.

"You seem really mad Leon...i think you need a nap." Aeolus said innocently, removing his fist from the boy's gut. "That's what the orphanage lady used to do if we got loud."
Alex stood there shocked looking at Aeolus. That innocent boy he'd watched that clouds with then tried to protect, just took out Leon with a single punch without hesitation. He recomposed himself and turned to the other fight back toward a now unconscious Leon and innocent Aeolus. "Thanks for helping with Leon, it might have gotten drawn out if you hadn't intervened."

But they still had to deal with this demon. She seemed powerful, thankfully she was either playing the other two or they weren't bad at all. This day is just a mess, first the Kings went to fight each other with that moody kid in the middle but now this. He was sure the Royal Guard knew nothing as to what was happening here. "If you can fight I suggest helping out, if not please take him and get far away from here." He smiled over his shoulder at Aeolus.
(Time to set up yet another fight! DX)

"I can feel the wind blowing from somewhere else, too....and it stinks, real bad when it's blowing from there...near the entrance of the Academy..." He trailed off, before hoisting Leon over his shoulder. "I'm gonna go stop the bad wind over there with Leon once his nap is over. You can help them beat up that mean lady." He finished with a confident thumbs up. "See ya later! I can't wait to watch the clouds again when the Wind stops!" With that he began walking off, towards the entrance of White Cross, where the source of this Demon Invasion was located.
"Okay" ayumi said while busy fighting lei "can we keep this? I think she is playing with us" alf thought to himself as the pace of their attacks seems to slow down
last edited Больше года
Alex hesitated letting him go, if it was another demon could he both handle it and protect Leon? He wanted to follow, but leaving without dealing with this demon was dangerous, and once dealt with the other students might be able to assist if there is any trouble.
"Watch yourself out there, I'll rush over as soon as I can." He said to no one as Aeolus had already left. So he turned back to the fight, which he needed to jump into. "Okay, I'm here to help!" He yelled as he jumped into the fray halberd cutting rough through the air at Lei.
As lei was hit by the halberd she is slashed by alf in the back "gck" lei said with blood coming out of her mouth "well then" she said as a gigantic magical power exploded out of her. As ayumi is about to slash again lei punched her in the stomach with blinding speed "ayumi!" Alf yelled when lei appeared in front of him grabbed him the the throat with an attempt to make him unconscious
He'd never really been in a fight against such a powerful demon, so her magical energy felt certainly explosive, but he couldn't pause for a single second in this fight. Once again he attacked at her twirling his weapon around his body to gain momentum before bringing the blade in a downwards arc onto the arm suspending Alf.
Lei was struck again without realuzing she attacked alf again seemingly to ignore alex and his attacks alf stood up while ayumi is out cold "dont say this to anyonr!" Alf yelled as he removed his hood and spreaded his dark wings with an orange lining. With a smile lei attacked agin but alf countered with great speed and cutting lei's "tail" all at once in two swoops of his twin swords
Alex looked at the scene with amazement, both fighting at great speed, and both equally deadly. It then dawned on him, if this guy actually had done this from the beginning it would have been over one way or the other by now.
Whilst the demon was destracted he thought it best to move the unconscious girl from the area, seeing as how this guy cared for her, she could be used as a hostage by the demon. "I'll repeat naught a word to another soul." He replied to the guy as he had finished moving the girl, and quickly got ready to continue the fight.
With a nod he continued to fight lei equally then lei's wings opened "cra-" alf said as he is punched in the face with lei. "I...need...to...keep...ayumi...safe&­quo­t; he said as he continued to increase speed
last edited Больше года
He wasn't sure if he could jump in, this speed certainly was great. But both had fully opened their wings, they were serious , and he could tell guess at Alf's ability now but she had only extend her wing now. Alex couldn't delay, he had to jump back into the fight. Unleasing a torrent of thrusts at her he continued to fight, stabbing when ever Alf wasn't in the way.
Coughing blood alf was getting weaker every second "listen..." He said as he jumped back next to alex "ill let you give the last attack" he said as he sheated the left sword back and charged with only one sword
"You think that'll be enough to get her? If not we're boned you know that right" He looked at Alf and got ready to attack again. "Guess there's a chance I'm taking your little secret to the grave with me." He let out a nervous laugh. After that he lunged at her stabbing before swiping at her.
"Hah, well get to the grave not just yet!" Alf said in a cough of blood as he stabbed lei and swiped his sword at her at the moment lei isa stabbed by the halberd. Having too much damage when she haven't released her wing lei fell sown and in a breif black flame she disappeared without a trace "she retreated for no-" alf said as he fell down due to his injuries
"Thank God we survived, that was tough." He sighed in relief and smiled at Alf before twirling his weapon as it vanished. upon seeing Alf collapsed. "Are you okay!" He rushed over to his side, checking for any major injuries. Finally after seeing nothing too bad Alex lifted Alf up onto his shoulder carrying him over to where he left the unconscious girl, hopefully she was awake again to treat Alf's wounds.
Ayumi got awake when she felt alf's presence disapearing slowly she stood up "what happend?" She asked as she stood up only to see an unconcious alf and alex without lei she ran and hugfed them both while alf was still out
"He defeated the demon, she's not dead just really angry and hurt. He collapsed after, I don't see anything major wrong with him but you know him better so I'll entrust his care to you." He placed Alf on a table in a near by class room, and turned to look at her. "I'm well enough to follow the others that ran off, but be careful the demon is just wounded not dead. find either the Guard or me if you require help." With that he waved and ran out the roof halberd appearing in hand.
Ayumi nodded "be safe" she yelled back with a wave and gave alf a lap pillow and covered his fave with a hood once more "you did good" ayumi said as she kisses alf in the forehead
He heard her a he left, but shook his head while running. "I'm not the one who needs to be safe, that demon didn't even notice I was there nor that I was attack her. She'll be after him if anything, but I have to find the others I cannot stay and guard them for now." Not that he'd be much help, but it'd a least give them more of a chance. He had to find the others though.
With a sigh ayumi lifted alf and went to the infirmary to find a medic realtively failed "They all evacuated don't they" she said annoyed in the corridors
He was looking around, it seemed quiet every was evacuated when the Kings started to fight. "Man this day is certainly bothersome. He said he'd go to the front gate, he felt something wrong with the wind?" Alex sighed, that didn't make much sense but it doesn't matter even an unconscious Leon would be in danger if it was another devil. "If it's another devil, then I hope it'll be weaker than what we just faced."
[where is el???]
{I have no idea, I've ran out of things to make up until he's back. I assume he didn't expect the fight with Lei to be over so quickly or something, I don't know.}
[i hate waiting so much!!!]
{you know patients is a virtue, just have some faith that they will respond.}
Больше года mcterra said…
((6 pages already?! Damn...does that mean its too late to join ???))
{No I think you're welcome to join, I'm sure the other will want another person here anyway.}
Name: Raydan Steele (Pronounced Ra-ee-dan)

Race: Angel

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Coolheaded, composed, Isn't easily angered or impressed

History: Being the son of Dreyden "The Iron Giant" Steele, Raydan was destined to be enrolled into the academy right from the time he was born. Since he was a child, Raydan was subjected to strict discipline and upbringing with the aim or forging him into a strong and respected hunter like his father. While other kids played and had fun, Raydan studied and trained. Though that turned Raydan into a formidable fighter and impressive tactician, it didn't please him.
Because of all the pressure put on him his entire life, Raydan grew to detest his father, blaming him for the fact that he was forced to grow faster than his age.
Raydan tends to get pissed off whenever people compare him with his father and he gets even more pissed off when people call him by the nickname he was given right from childhood; "The Little Giant" referring to his father's nickname.
The truth is, though he hides behind that facade of hatred, Raydan deeply admires his father and aims to surpass him someday.

Magic Power/Weapon(If Any): Raydan is able to generate, shape and manipulate explosions, ranging from little blasts to insanely huge explosions.
Due to the extremely volatile nature of his abililties, Raydan uses dual enchanted handguns that permit him to chanel and fire explosions at anything he aims at.
The handguns are able to take multiple forms and possess multiple abilities.

Allegiance: (Light/Dark): Light
last edited Больше года
 Name: Raydan Steele (Pronounced Ra-ee-dan) Age: 16 Gender: Male Race: Энджел Appearance: P
El_Noire commented…
He's the Iron Giant's son? Awesome! :D Больше года
mcterra commented…
Ikr. I'm glad you're okay with that. :D Больше года
(Will post something once I'm done reading through.)
Raydan looked up. The gates of the academy weren't too far away anymore. He wouldn't have to walk too long to get to them.
Raydan sighed. He would've never been so late for classes if his father hadn't sent him to deliver a parcel to his mother. When Raydan had asked him why he couldn't send someone else, his father had replied that it was family business.
Like all the other times,it had just been a a dumb excuse to make him work. That was why his father had insisted that he shouldn't use his wings to travel; forcing him to walk like some human.
"Stupid giant." Raydan muttered.
As he got closer to the gates, he felt a really weird and ominous feeling, like something really wrong was happening at the academy. Raydan frowned as he increased his pace. After checking that his pistols were holstered, he took off running towards the gate.
Something was definitely wrong. He had to find out.
Fast.
(Oooooooh sheeet, my bad guys! My computer's brok and i just now thought of using my Xbox. Welcome to the Rp Terra! Nice Character!)

The wind had calmed down a bit back where Alex and the others were, Aeolus could feel it. But still, the wind near the King was still raging. and the stinky wind up ahead was getting even worse. The bluenette boy frowned slightly as he reached the gates. They were closed, but he could feel the stinky wind up ahead like he was right next to it. His legs were shaking for some reason too, and something was screaming at him to turn around....

"Hello?" He pushed the doors open....

And lying all alone was a little boy, hunched up in a corner in the middle of the ground. The guards at the front gate were all lying down, blood puddles dried beneath them. The boy wore a simple black cloak, but the hood was down, revealing the boy's pure white hair and light purple eyes. His skin was a sickly pale, and rather than Black or White, long silver wings extended from his back. He was rocking back and forth, and muttering the same phrase to himself, over and over, ignoring Aeolus completely.

"I am Kidd, i am THE Kidd, i am Kidd, i am THE Kidd...."

Aeolus gently sat Leon on the ground, propping him up against the gate. The wind smelled of Rotten flesh, and it felt like a swirling hurricane of chaos.

"Kidd, huh? My name's Aeolus, nice to meet'cha!"
last edited Больше года
(Thanks.)
Raydan reached the gates a while later. The sight that welcomed him wasn't a pleasant one. The first thing that hit him was the heavy stench of blood and then he saw them; the dead guards.
Raydan stood and stared wide-eyed at the scene for another moment. He couldn't believe it. Who could be strong enough to do such a thing to the academy's guard?
Raydan was still having that ominous feeling. Things were definitely wrong. There was also that presence that he had been feeling since he had reached the gates. Like someone really dangerous was in the academy.
Just then, Raydan spotted Aeolus and the weird kid. Raydan watched them and frowned. He knew Aeolus but he had never seen that strange kid before. His wings and the color of his skin were quite unusual. Something didn't feel right about it. Raydan walked to them, all his senses alert and his muscles tense.
Judging from the present situation, any unusual person had to be treated with utmost caution. Maybe he was even the one that had killed all those guards. If that was the case, then that kid could turn out to be really dangerous.
He took out his guns and pointed them at the kid. "Aeolus." He said as he got closer "Stand back."
"I am Kidd, i am THE Kidd, i am Kidd, i am THE Kidd...." The boy continued, still rocking back and forth, seemingly oblivious to the situation. Aeolus's head snapped in the direction of Raydan.

"Oh, hey Raydan!" He greeted cheerfully, before noticing his guns, "Why do you have your guns out? Oooh, are you about to target practice again?" He questioned with child-like excitement. Meanwhile, Leon was beginning to stir from Aeolus's blow to the stomach, eyelids fluttering open.

"Where....am i?" He asked slowly, "and what's this.....feeling?" Then he saw Aeolus, the boy, and Draydan. Another commoner, although being the son of the Iron Giant did grant him a bit of Merit. He dusted himself off, straightening his clothes. "That boy is the source of this?" He asked, stepping forward, blue flames igniting around his body. "Hn, i'll deal with it. By the way, commoner," He shot a glare at Aeolus, "i recall what you did to me. Rest assured i will make you pay for it later."

"Leon, you're awake now!" Aeolus beamed, ignoring his threat.

"I am Kidd, i am THE Kidd...." The boy muttered again, and again, and again.
[back to FCKING school]

As the voice echoed through the halls ayumi isnt feeling well "i feel like you need to fight again" she said to alf who has now awakened "huh... Well then lets go" he said as they both ran thriugh the halls and following the voice of kidd "until we are there dont make any stupid mistakes" ayumi said to herself "and you never open your wings this time" ayumi warned "or you will never wake up" "so how am i going to fight the new threat?" alf asked then ayumi stopped and hugged him "teamwork..." she said as she let go and continued to run while alf was blushing from behind his dark hood
Raydan stared at the kid for another moment. He wasn't doing anything apart from sitting there and muttering the same words.
"Leon hold on." He said and took a couple of steps closer. He holstered one of his guns and crouched in front of the kid then he warily held out his free hand and gripped the boy's shoulder.
"Hey...hey." He said as he shook the boy "Who're you? Do you who killed all these guards?...Hey...Are you even listening?" Raydan shook the kid again.
The whole time, his hand was tightening around his other gun. His finger was on the trigger, ready to aim and fire at any moment.
Alex looked around, he certainly felt something was off but after dealing with that weird demon and the Kings he was sick of demons and devils for the day. "Man I thought this was just going to be a normal boring day, but I didn't expect this." He shook his head and increase his speed running down halls and stairs to get to Aeolus. Something was going to happen either he would have dealt with what was there before anyone else arrived or Leon would throw a tantrum.
The Kidd stiffened immediately at Raydan's touch. His eyes grew wide like he was scared, and yet he remained completely still. "Kidd?....Kill Guards?....No...Kidd....Kidd saw nothing, Kidd's eyes were just empty mirrors....but THE Kidd, the Kidd in Kidd, he knows, he was laughing at me the whole time. It's THE Kidd, and Kidd, Kidd but not Kidd. The little Kidd in my head....that Kidd, THE Kidd, knows..." He muttered shakily, voice soft and trembling, oddly feminine.

"You're weird." Aeolus said bluntly, blank faced, before grinning again, "but i think being weird is cool!" Leon scowled.

"Now is NOT the time to try making new friends, imbisil!" He hissed. Aeolus remained oblivious.

"What's that mean?" He asked dumbly. Leo growled in irritation.

"Just shut up and stand back!" He shouted. If this kept up, he'd explode. And considering his specialty was pyromancy, that was not an exxageration.
last edited Больше года
El_Noire commented…
I literally just confused myself Чтение this afterwards. XD The f**k was i thinking? Больше года
killer24 commented…
That's what I'm wondering, but it's entertain to RP with a constant 'what's going on' attitude. Больше года
El_Noire commented…
Yeah, you're right i suppose. Больше года
[el can u post on how Kidd [And THE Kidd if you can] looks like@]
last edited Больше года
(I kinda did in Kidd((and THE Kidd))'s introduction, so i'll just copy it from there!)

("The boy wore a simple black cloak, though the hood was down, revealing the boy's pure white hair and light purple eyes. His skin was sickly pale, and rather than black or white, long silver wings extended from his back.")