Болталка Ever dreamed about shutting up that annoying loud woman on her cell? Now Ты can!

DangerRoss posted on Dec 08, 2010 at 04:18AM
This would be so rad, if I didn’t mind looking like a total chimney. Before you is the ‘world’s smallest’ cellphone jammer – disguised as a package of cigarettes. Surely you’re not into sitting on the bus, listening to someone yammering on in a language you don’t understand, at a volume you can’t tolerate, to a person you wouldn’t imagine is having an awfully fun time receiving the ear-splitting racket spewed into the phone by the offending mouth. So why not silence it?
This thing jams (most) frequencies within a 32-foot radius, including 3G – probably enough to kill all insufferable talky-talky within earshot. Of course, this’ll kill your phone, too, but whatever, you weren’t expecting any important calls, were you? No, you weren’t. Be honest, you’re not that popular.
And this device won’t make you popular, either. Didn’t you get the memo? Smoking isn’t cool anymore, guys. And neither is jamming cell phones. At least, not in the US. So if anyone asks, I didn’t endorse nor recommend this device. Unless you live anywhere but America, in which case you can buy it for $46 bucks. Not too bad for some sweet silence.- Techi
link
 This would be so rad, if I didn’t mind looking like a total chimney. Before Ты is the ‘world’s

Болталка No Ответы