Sonic Фан Characters :::For Your Главная Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor: Age: Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual или behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic Фан Characters 827 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 827

Больше года unknown99 said…
Grey: *jumps* I don't enjoy skipping ropes. *sudden lift of hand resulting a spike coming out tall from the ground*
Больше года TakTheFox said…
Rin: *splits into two figures* *They blast at him*
Grey: *holds the blast using the blades*
*the Rins charge at him from both ends while still blasting at him*
Grey: *the sword was aimed at the center off the blast and blasted dark energy from it*
*The dark energy sets off the chaos energy being held causing it to explode on him*
Grey: Well, I guess I better go. *teleports out of the way*
(It takes two and a half seconds for the average person to say "Well I guess I better go" with an added second if you count ",". It would have already exploded before he got to "ll" You can change you answer to him teleporting out of the way without saying that but it doesn't make sense that he would be able to teleport away from something that exploded before he started talking.)

(I understand that this is getting annoying for you, and it is for me too.)
(The most... undending... battle, but Grey might be hit, then teleports) Grey: *burning with chaos energy* I don't think that I might be able to harness this type of energy... *takes off his right glove*
*the Rins teleport above him merging back together while drilling down at him*
Grey: *moves out*
(I paused this because I'm waiting for Noctus to pop up again so he doesn't have to go through millions of comments to catch up)
(Okay, *Waiting*)
solarsonic11 commented…
(Its the waiting game :p) Больше года
TakTheFox commented…
Well Noctus is online but he hasn't popped up here yet Больше года
unknown99 commented…
Tick tock Больше года
Больше года NoctusLynx said…
Okay, sorry for the late jump in and for holding back the epic 32 season long dragon ball z fight. Down to bysiness. I've read the comments, and yes, the "Rin V Grey" bout has been going on longer than Bleech. I'm wanting to fix that. Now... what to do, what to do... ah, I know! Hue hue hue...

According the the dark arts, oxygen can or can't go through. However, being in space, that doesn't matter. If air can go through, then in space (as in outside the space station) he should have run out of oxygen. But, he hasn't. The only other explanation is that air can't go in or out. Grey is breathing the oxygen, and replacing it with CO2, which is a poisonous gas. So, essentially, Grey is suffocating himself. Better finish the fight quick or one of you will die.

Why does all this not apply to Rin? Why is all the heat on grey? Well, A, Grey has a lot of gaps in his move set. B, Rin is technically an anaerobic organism, so she doesn't need air. On top of that, her Chaos Energy keeps her together as well, so that bloody concentration gradient isn't a problem either.

I haven't read what's been going on in the fight, but just with that, the odds don't look too good for Grey right now. Of course, if another random happening were to occur, it could either help you or seal your fate. Just (super) sayain.
NoctusLynx commented…
I just finished Чтение the posts (more like skimmed through them,) and found out that I was right. I will intervene. Now, because both characters seem to be able to teleport, that really limits my options.... but I'll come up with something.... Больше года
Oh, and FYI, I don't know what time zone you guys are in, but I'm only going to be online at a much later time until Monday. It's 3A where I am right now. Toodles.
unknown99 commented…
GMT +7 so I'll have to be online at about 2-12 o'clock from dawn till noon. Больше года
(Can you change terrain?) Grey: *jumps out and heading Mobius*
TakTheFox commented…
(I think I already сказал(-а) this but the arena isn't in actual space, it's artificial. It's in a pocket dimension. All that's there is the moon the station and space.) Больше года
TakTheFox commented…
What do Ты mean by changing terrain? Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
I believe he means changing arenas. We haven't made a rule about that, but if my treatment is getting hard to deal with, it won't get any easier in a non-space environment. Besides, remember how Sparan сказал(-а) that even really wasn't a boundary that could prevent him from interfering? So say even if Ты tried to teleport to another arena, what's the guarantee that all your character's particles will appear in the right place at the right time? Call me a pain, but in reality, I'm anything but, when Ты really think about it, if Ты set aside your prejudice and understand that I'm simply trying to be a keeper of composure and fairness. Больше года
Identities don't have DNA, right? As far as I remember, IDs don't have DNA but a unique energy frequency, right?

Eureka moment (finger snap). Alright, I got it.

A spaceship, a small one, appears, and seems to be focused on Rin. It seems to be able to teleport.

"Bebop, this is unit Swordfish. I have a visual on the source of the energy signature we were picking up. Going in for the move, copy?"

"This is the Bebop, you have the go-go-go for attack. Be advised, the target can teleport. Prepare the interdimensional tracker, and use the neutrino weapon until advised otherwise. Over."

"Confirmed and understood. Unit Swordfish, out."

The ship began to fire at Rin with a kind of weapon that fired neutrino particles. (Hyperactive particles that can travel faster than the speed of light, and can easliy melt/set on fire materials, but have no electromagnetic fields, so they can go straight through atoms. These particles are theoretical, but are blieved to exist. No solid proof is available to support or deny their existence.)
No DNA, but the Chaos Energy isn't the person, it's just the power part. The part that could be considered "DNA" are the core pieces of the nanites. Each Identity does have a unique chaos energy frequency though.

*The nanites around Rin melt as they make contact*

Rin: !! Who in- *detaches the melted nanites morphing a wall in front of herself*
NoctusLynx commented…
Wait, so since DNA fingerprinting has to do with copies of the core sequence of the DNA, one could get a "DNA fingerprint" of an ID? Больше года
TakTheFox commented…
Mah brain hurts, what? Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
In a picture of a DNA fingerprint, the black thingies are copies of the core sequences, или rather, the most common sequence of nitrogenous bases. So, since every ID has core pieces in their nanites, then the core pieces can be arranged for large to small to create an ID's DNA fingerprint, или should I say, pardon the pun, an ID's ID. Больше года
TakTheFox commented…
I... suppose... I know the core sequence part but I'm still a bit confused. Больше года
The ship performs a barrel roll, trying to move around Rin to have a better shot.

"Engagement is confirmed. Repeat, target is hostile," reported the swordfish.

"Copy. Reinforcements on standby," answered the Bebop. "Bring home the bacon."
Rin: ... Ooooooooookay. *the wall lights up and blasts a spread of chaos energy at the ship* PEW PEW PEW!
The Swordfish Unit is struck, and the hull is breeched. The vacuum of space slowly sucks out the life inside the ship. Of course, there was never any life inside the ship to begin with; not even a life support system.

The ship, however, could no longer function at its full capacity. Brokenly, it tried swooping downwards to strike and tackle Rynk from below. The weapon was not used this time.

(We should probably wait for Unknown. No sense in leaving him to suffocate without a fighting chance. Besides, loss is most bitter when victory becomes defeat.)
TakTheFox commented…
"to strike and tackle Rynk from below" X{D Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
I know. I wrote that on purpose. Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
Our personalities are a big pointer. ^-^ Больше года
Grey: You caught yourself off guard.
NoctusLynx commented…
So... he can breathe in space? I never knew he could carry out chemosynthesis... Больше года
(Hums Sonic & Knuckles theme...)
(No, no, no, no everytime he turns translucent or into a form of element, he regains instant health and all those thingamabobs.)
unknown99 commented…
link Больше года
Careful, Grey is looking more and more like a stu. (Technically, just with that ( and considering how many times he's turned translucent, which multiplies the power of the Translucence Dark Art) he already is a stu, because he can just heal whenever the fack he wants. It;s like one of those bosses in Final Fantasy that has 5... MILLION HP (I'm not even joking), and the maximum attack damage you can deal is 9999. ANd get this, after 2.5 million HO of the boss goes down, your attack damage gets sliced in half, but if you put Grey into the picture, that 5 million HP boss can regenerate health. So then, tell me: how is one supposed to defeat Grey? If you can't answer this question with an answer other than the obvious "when he gives up"... He's unbeatable, and as you know, (unbeatable = GaryStu) = True

Call me a meaner, but just think about it. Of course, I'm just speculating (which has gotten me into trouble sometimes (you might even call it prejudice)) and for all I know, you might make some limit right now behind my back jut to make me shut up, but if this isn't dealt with, or if something isn't brought to my or Tak's attention... I think I'll need to talk over the consequences with Tak... I know I'll be cruel...
last edited Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
And Tak, before Ты say fack is a curse word, think about WHY fack is a curse word, and fudge, tax, greek, Tak and act are not. Больше года
TakTheFox commented…
Ты REALLY don't want me to talk about that. It would be too long X{D Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
Okay then. Let's go. State your case. Больше года
(D: Grey is basically darkness, which means that he regenerates psychokinetic energy in darkness. If he keeps regenerating power in darkness, he has infinite powers, like the opposite of Grey, Yuki. She regenerates energy in light, not darkness. Not trying to make trouble, just... the fact that it is...)
Ah... Okay. That's good to know. So then light is to Grey as a red sun is to Superman?
(Ding, ding, ding. Correct, darkness charge Grey, Electricity charge Joey, Light charge Yuki and so on and so on.)
Sorry about snapping about you earlier. You should have made that clear. To begin with, but it's behind us now. Also, it's something you might want to include on the entry form of your character. No need to explain why; you already know.

So again, sorry about accusing you. My fault. Told you my speculation sometimes was wrong. (I have this bad habit of believing I'm right thanks to the heated debates between myself and my step-brother, who always wins and considers me ignorant. I guess his attitude rubbed off onto me.)
last edited Больше года
(I don't side with the good or evil, because the facts are already written. I forgive you.)
Who coined that quote?
(I have no idea)
Hmm... well, if no one did, you coined it. You might wanna look it up first before people get pissy at you saying that you stole their term, though.
(Looked it up, 0 results... :o)
unknown99 commented…
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O 0 results... :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O Больше года
You just made a quote that people will use for thousands of generations to come to express their indifference to this world's problems.
How do you feel?
(:o:o:o)
I was just joking. On the internet, I'm very monotone(like I have a choice...), so you really can't tell when I'm joking or not. In the real world, I act very much differently than what I do here, but I speak relatively the same way.
(-__-)
I know. I bore people. It happens.
A lot. But, we can't do much, sadly. At least not right now, anyways.
(Well that was interesting)

Rin: Um... *dances*
"The target appears to be... dancing..." said the Swordfish to the Bebop. "Bebop, do you copy?"

""Loud and clear, Swordfish. The target is now dan- wait, what? First it's hostile, now it's dancing? I can't report this. Uh... the target is... uh... doing its... mating call...?"

A silence befell the communication.

"I'll come up with something soon, but until then, I'll go with that," confirmed the Bebop, or at least whoever was in charge of communications on the Bebop.

"Course of action?" inquired the swordfish.

"Stop the mating call."

"Copy. Engaging the target."
NoctusLynx commented…
The Swordfish fires at Rin, having left herself open for attack. Больше года
Rin: *teleports to the hull of the ship* *knocks on it* OPEN SESAME STREET!!!!!!
unknown99 commented…
XD Больше года
I'm going to make the best decision ever: not speak my mind.

The Swordfish backs away from Rin. (We should probably wait for Unknown...)
Grey: *Facepalm*
I'm not even going to bother at this point...

So... yeah... waiting on Tak...
Rin: Hm... *grabs Grey* You are mah hammer! *hits the ship with Grey* (Unless you want to have him do something before she hits the ship with him X{D)
Well, shouldn't she try to grab him first, and not just straightup. Grabbing him and playing Whack-a -Swordfish... of course, I was sleeping, so I dunno how far you guys've gotten.
That's why I asked. I'm technically doing a double-move, which isn't allowed, so I'm asking if he's alright with it before saying it's official.
Hm... Okay. Just wanting to make sure you weren't setting a bad example. (But then again, who am I to say? I'm about as bad an influence as my friends...)
Grey: *forms a shield that hits the ship in front of him*