Sonic Фан Characters :::For Your Главная Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor: Age: Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual или behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic Фан Characters 827 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 827

Больше года Rachel_Savaya said…
Rachel: what's that?
Ferron: *thinks* [this guy actually gonna go for this? o.o that'd be a first...for a plan to kick off good...]
(my last day today.... ;-; at least i have today....hopefully someone's online today.)
solarsonic11 commented…
(Le onlineness) Больше года
Rachel_Savaya commented…
hello. :) Больше года
Rachel_Savaya commented…
:'( i wish ii didn't have to...I'll miss Ты all... Больше года
Больше года solarsonic11 said…
Bloody: *Looking out at the ruined city* I'm going to assume I'll have to find who ever I'm battling
Больше года NoctusLynx said…
@Ray

"That if this plan doesn't work, I'm winning the tournament," he answered, as serious as his face could be.
"I know what I'm doing, I just can't take such a huge risk without some kind of... back-up."
"That hurts, you know."
"No, no, it's fine. I deserved it."
"Yes I did. It's the first time I'd done it."
"No- what!? No! Of course not," he denied heavily.
"Besides, that's private. Don't look at that."
"Great..." he sighed.
last edited Больше года
Rachel: ......>_>' uhm...right then....
Ferron : not quite. If this plan doesn't work, you'll have to fight ME for the victory in this tournament! *confident gleam in his eyes*
"It'll hardly be a fight," Noctus assured. "You'd have to stand a chance if it were to be a fight," he answered, confident of his victory as well, taunting him.
"Well, what school can do, right?"
"Please don't remind me of that," he said and shuddered...
Больше года TakTheFox said…
Talia: *looks around the city* Who's idea was this...
Bloody: *walks north from his current location*
Talia: ... *starts climbing up the mall building*
Bloody: *goes into a building looking for possible weapons* I am i even doing the right thing anymore
Talia: *Sees him through the skylight*
Ferron : *mad now* you want me to knock your head off your shoulders now???
Rachel : FERRON STOP IT!!! *holding him back*
Bloody: In fact what group of people that are so righteous force others to fight for our existence and have a spare town ruins *still walking around looking for an item of interest*
@Ray

"Is my head... I thought it was on my neck. Is it?"
Talia: ... *opens the skylight and climbs down*
Bloody: *still looking* You'd think an abandoned mall would have something in it at least
Talia: *walks behind him*
Bloody: *hearing the footsteps he turns around* So your the one who got sent here with me
Talia: Pretty much.
Bloody: Well in any case before we start going for each others necks I'd like to ask you one question,
What are you fighting for?
Talia: Don't worry about that. I'm not here to fight anyone but the Glatorian. Strictly observation for now.
Bloody: ??? You mean there is actually a way to fight back?
Talia: Of course there is. Plus I've got an ace up my sleeve.
Bloody: Thank you and in all honesty i can say that's the best news ive had in a long time
Talia: Yep. Well anyway while we're here we might as well test each other's skills.
Bloody: *shrugs* Alright then that works for me
Talia: Any place specific you wanna start at?
Bloody: Beats me anywhere works for me really
Talia: Alright, *steps back a bit counting down*
Bloody: *steps back slightly*
Talia: Two, one. Begin
Bloody: *dashes off to the left*
Talia: *chases after*
Bloody: *stopping mid sprint he attempts to kick at Talia*
Talia: *crosses her arms to block the kick*
Больше года unknown99 said…
(I'm back)
(it's just that now Grey's made out of darkness, one of the most powerful element in Nibiru. Now that he's become a visible spirit, how can anybody touch him?)
solarsonic11 commented…
(one if no one can touch him wouldnt he not be able to touch them either? Больше года
unknown99 commented…
yup, he can only stand on solid ground and can go through walls and everything, except the floor. Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
But isn't the floor simply a Стена between Ты and what's beneath you? Больше года
Bloody: *he skids off into a pile of boxes from the stop and quickly gets on his feet*
(Well by that logic, Rin having Core element in her nanites, basically soul/spirit energy, would make it possible for her to touch him.)

Talia: *she jumps over the boxes, aiming to go in front of him*
(I didn't read Rin's form.)
Grey: *Grabs her arm and throws her to Mobius direction*
(Alrighty. Note, there's only empty space, not actual planets aside from the mood. Don't worry though this still works.)

Rin: *blasts energy at him while flying back*
*energy hits him but causes no effect*
(Why not?)
(while is translucent mode, any scar that was there in normal mode would instantly heal in translucent mode. So basically, he's made of darkness) Grey: *runs towards her charging full speed with dark blades in each hand.*
NoctusLynx commented…
Wait, but didn't Ты say earlier that anything he touches just goes through him except the floor? How is he holding the blades? Secondly, if he is able to interact with the blades because they are darkness, then how are tge blades able to attack Rin? I is confuzled... Больше года
Rin: *crouches and repeatedly spin-jabs at his stomach with spiked-fists*
Grey: It's pointless I'm telling you, in darkness, my powers grow, I feel fortunate in this arena. Say farewell. *Eyes are red* Dark Arts: Illusion!
Rin: If you were the Darkness I know then you'd have a chance.
NoctusLynx commented…
Of course, darkness is simply the absence of light, so.... yeah... Больше года
TakTheFox commented…
Yep Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
Okay, nevermind. Больше года
*Rin's sight is moved to a red-skyed terrain with ankle height water on the floor.*
(... What?)
unknown99 commented…
Dark Arts: Illusion, helloooooo? Больше года
TakTheFox commented…
That explains nothing. It's an illusion I get that but I have no idea what that Комментарий said. Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
Well, Благодарности to Unknown. It makes sense, but A, Ты were kinda rude there, and B, the illusion Dark Arts can be classified as an overpowered . Playing tricks on one's mind not only screws around with that person's nervous system, but can also cause halucinations and feeling of things that are not there. So, if he wanted to, using this, he indirectly had full control over his opponent's mind. That's why it's overpowered. Больше года
Grey: *in the illusion* Welcome to your cemetry.
Rin: Riiiiiiiight. *scans for his body*
*suddenly Rin's body is penetrated with a sword*
NoctusLynx commented…
Okay, I'm literally going to copy/paste one of the rules from the original post. Seriously, read the rules, man. It makes both our lives easier: Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
"While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that Ты word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When Ты shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair. " Больше года
solarsonic11 commented…
Thank Ты Noctus Больше года
NoctusLynx commented…
I'm only making sure things are fair. Your welcome. Больше года