Герои Олимпа My Life is Chaos

tortillialuvsrr posted on Jan 28, 2012 at 03:46AM
Hey guys! I decided to make a new forum based on the dreams I have been having. Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Percy Jackson! That is all Rick Riordan!

Characters: Percy Jackson,Annabeth Chase,Leo Valdez,all Percy Jackson characters and some OC. None of the OC are specific yet!

Rate: T for Teens. (Romance and I'm paranoid and possible language)

Sypnosis(SP?): My life is chaos! Complete Chaos. I go to school and almost get killed by something really weird. Everywhere I turn I am trying to be killed. I am a fugitive,an orphan,I am hated. Nobody cares about me. Why would they? I am always in trouble! NOBODY knows what I go through. I have to fight for my life everyday!

_________________________________________­___­___

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT!

Герои Олимпа 426 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 426

Больше года tortillialuvsrr said…
I am sorry to. I got really ticked off. I should learn how to control my anger more. Who else was fighting? I need confessions!
Больше года beba157jello said…
hmmm
OMG wat happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEOPLE I KNW U NOT LIKE THIS SO I AGREE WITH TORTILLIA CONFESSIONS!!!!!!!!!! if we are frnds im pretty sure frnds don't fiight
p.s post soon tortilla
Больше года nick3537 said…
hmmm
whos nico...
Yeah...I was just wondering who Nico was to. Who is Nico??
Больше года rock4ever said…
laugh
oh, sorry! :D i ment nick...... because he kept on saying to "shut the f*** up" so i didnt know...... so yeah. oh, and i forgot 2 things, first of all... post soon! second of all, NEW PAGE!!!!!! :D
Больше года klyonsm2 said…
smile
please post soon... plzzz....!!!!
big smile
yes, please post soo..... wait..... no please post NOW!!!!! :D
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
NOT FEELING GOOD....:( SORRY GUYS
zzz
AWW I feel bad for u HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
sick
really........ im sad now. D: get better soon.
Больше года percylover200 said…
big smile
Yeah get better fast!
big smile
and post soon!
Chapter 3: Kris

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I got out of bed and looked at Izzie's bed. She wasn't there. Something bad must have happened. I looked at the clock. It was six'o'clock in the morning. I followed the sound of yelling. I turned a corner and saw Izzie being yelled at. Izzie had bruises and cuts. I didn't know what had happened but it must have been bad. Mrs. Lee saw me and came toward me.

"Nothing to see here. Go back to sleep. You are to wake up in an hour." She said.

"No. What are you doing to her?" I said.

"Teaching her a lesson now go!"

"NO!" I yelled.

"Kris go please." plead Izzie. I wasn't going.

"No." I said calmly.

Mrs. Lee raised her hand as to hit me. She was about to hit me but before she could, Izzie pushed me down and got hit instead. I heard her scream. She just did that for me. Why? Nobody ever liked me. Izzie had hit her head pretty hard on the ground. At her right temple she had blood coming down. She slowly got up. I had already stood up. Mrs. Lee looked at Izzie. Mrs. Lee turned to me and was about to do it again. Izzie was faster. She blocked with her left hand. Mrs. Lee started to fight Izzie. Izzie was helping me. She blocked both of Mrs. Lee's hands and kicked her backward in the stomach. The,something I did not expect happened,Mrs. Lee turned into a huge bird thing with wings. Boy,she was ugly. Izzie looked at me.

"Let's go. Grab your stuff and Lizzie's while I grab Lizzie."

"Good idea."

We ran into our room. Izzie grabbed Lizzie while I grabbed our stuff. We ran out the door. Mrs. Lee or whatever she was,was fol;lowing us. I told Izzie. She gave me the still sleeping Lizzie. She turned around and took something out of her boots. She had on pink and black plaid pajama pants and a black tank with black fuzzy boots. It looked like a dagger.

Mrs. Lee turned to dust on the spot. Izzie Grabbed Lizzie and we ran.

"Were are we going?" I asked.

"Kris,we're not normal. Did you see Mrs. Lee?"

"Yes. She was a bird like monster."

"Good. We are going to camp. A camp for half-bloods. I didn't think I was one and I thought you were normal but I was wrong. A half blood is half human and half god. All three of us have god blood in us." She explained while running.

"Wait,me,you,and Lizzie. We all are half god?"

"Yes. We need to hurry."

We ran into the woods. I heard a twig snap. Izzie turned around with lightening speed. Somebody grabbed her. Lizzie was already awake and behind me. Somebody grabbed me and Lizzie. They had our hands behind our backs. Izzie was on her knees. I heard a sickening snap. Izzie screamed in pain. I think her arm got broken. Izzie surprised all of us. Even with a broken arm she got up,whirled around and kicked the guy that was behind her. Everybody went to get her.

"Kris,get Lizzie and RUN! There is this camp on the other side of the woods."

She was punching and fighting. She was fast and good. When she mentioned camp,everybody froze.

"Are you talking about camp half-blood?" asked a boy. He had green eyes and black hair.

"Yes,now who are you?" asked Izzie holding her arm.

"Percy Jackson. Are all of you demigods?"

"Yes." answered Izzie. She was the one who was doing all the talking. I didn't know what to say.

"Come with us. We will take you there." said a girl. She had brown hair.

"Okay..."said Izzie uneasy.

"Clarrisse,be nice."said Percy.

"Okay. Fine." said Clarrisse.

She grabbed Izzie's broken arm and Izzie screamed and winced.

"Let me see your arm." said another dude. He had brown flippy hair and brown eyes.

Izzie held out her arm. He looked at it and said,"Nice going Clarrisee. You broke her arm."

"She will live."

We followed as they walked away. Izzie holding her arm the whole way. I was beside Izzie with Lizzie in my arms. We got to a huge clearing. There were cabins everywhere. It was so pretty.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

WHAT DO YOU THINK???? SORRY IT TOOK LONG. THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF DRAMA LATELY.
Больше года Kaia143 said…
heart
I love ur story!!!
Its soooooooo good!!!
big smile
LOVE IT!!
smile
Thnx guys I am at A hokey game so I will comment but no post for now
big smile
omg.......... I LOVED IT!!!! IT WAS AWEDOME!!! :D AND YAY YOU POSTED! AND I KNOW YOU JUST POSTED BUT PLEASE DO IT AGAIN!!!!!
I will post later. Thanks everyone
big smile
AWESOME CHAPTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!cn't wait till u post !!!!!!!!!
big smile
YAY!!! CANT WAIT TELL YOU POST!!!!! :D
big smile
and your welcome!
Thanks again!!!!!
big smile
POST!! PLZ! :D :)
post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
please post soon!
big smile
yay, NEW PAGE!!!
big smile
looks like the Giants won! i really dont care im just saying! post soon! :D
Больше года horse22133454 said…
big smile
Really good post soon
big smile
please post soon! :D
big smile
post. post. post.POST. POST. POST! PLZZZZZZZZZ..... I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLZ POST SOOONN!!
big smile
please post soon! :D
smile
post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 4: Izzie

I was having the weirdest dream! I was in the woods in my pajamas with Kris and Lizzie. Then,out of nowhere,a bunch of teens come out of the woods. They all have armor on. Then my arm is in pain and I hear a conversation going on. Next,all I see is darkness and I can't hear anything. The next thing I know,I wake up with my arm in a cast and I am in a pretty room.

"That wasn't a dream." I whisper to myself.

"IZZIE!" I turn to see Kris and Lizzie in the room. Lizzie runs up to me and hugs me. Kris walks over with a huge smile on her face.

"We made it to the camp?" I ask.

"Yeah. Thanks to you. And....some other people who broke your arm." She talked sourly about my hurt arm.

I stood up and felt fine. I walked over to the window and looked outside. We really made it. Kris had big eyes when she saw me walk. She ran over and hugged me. Lizzie was jumping up and down like she had just had twenty cups of sugar. I couldn't help but laugh. They didn't hate you for putting them in danger. Well yet anyways.

Someone walked in. He was as tall as me. He was a little tan and he had hazel eyes and dark brown hair. He was kinda cute. He looked nice,I guess. He stopped and looked at me standing near the window. Then he smiled. He looked about the same age as me.

"Hi,my name is Kameron. You must be Isabella Johnson." I shook his hand.

"Call me Izzie."

"Okay then Izzie. Yeah....sorry about your arm. Clarisse La Rue,from the Ares cabin did that. Wait you don't know who Ares is."

"Yes I know who Ares is. I'm a half-blood and that's a chair." I said pointing to a chair.

"Okay then.....unusual. Most people don't know what a half-blood is but I'll let it pass." He said a little confused.

I just had to laugh at his expression. It was hilarious. He looked so confused. I stopped laughing when a centaur came in.

"Hello. I'm Chiron,your teacher. You must be Izzie. I apologize for your arm."

"It's fine. I'm used to stuff like this happening. I've been in the hospital countless times." I said.

"Well then. Shall we get going?" He asked. I nodded along with Kris and Lizzie.

He showed us everything. He told us everything. There was nothing we didn't know. Well....Lizzie didn't know a lot because she was too young to process it,but me and Kris could easily process it without running,screaming,breaking down,and fainting. I had fun learning all this information. I learned so much my brain hurt! All three of us had to sleep in the Hermes cabin. Now,I'm glad I always keep a knife with me. Even when I sleep. I am a very light sleeper so if anyone were to hurt or prank me,I would surprise them. If you know the Stool brothers,you would always keep a weapon with you.

I heard the conch horn so Chiron walked all three of us to the dinning pavilion. We went to the overly crowded table,the Hermes table. We did the routine,get food,give offering to the gods,and then sit down and eat. We laughed and joked around. A nice girl named Nikki,a Hermes camper,"borrowed" us some clothes and supplies. We went to the old yellow cabin to sleep on our sleeping bags.

In the middle of the night,I heard someone laughing. It sounded like the Stoll brother's. I didn't let them acknowledge I was awake. I heard them get closer. I was on my side. Then they got close to me. I smiled a little. I listened in on their conversation.

"Do you think she's awake Travis?" asked Conner.

"No you idiot." said Travis. I gripped my knife that was under my pillow. They are SO dumb if they think they can prank me.

They picked me up and dropped me outside. I still had my knife. They must have not noticed it. They were about to leave when I jumped up in front of them making both of them scream like little two year old girls. I laughed. My knife was to their Conner's throat.

"Don't kill me. Kill him!" said Conner pointing to Travis.

"Yeah don't kill him! Kill m- Hey wait a minute!" said Travis. I laughed harder.

I love duct tape. You know why? I can use it as a weapon. Anything near me,I can use as a weapon. I put duct tape over their mouths. How fun! I dragged them back to the cabin. I tied them together back to back with duct tape. They couldn't move. Then I put them on the bottom empty bunk. I put my knife under my pillow,laid down and went to sleep. In the morning,I was the first one up. Conner and Travis were asleep exactly like I had left them. Everybody else quickly woke up and started to giggle. I shushed them. Then I screamed. Making both boys jump and hit their heads. We were all laughing hard. A lot of people had to wipe away tears from all the laughing.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT???
big smile
AWESOME CHAPTER LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
first to comment
big smile
OMGS! LOVED IT ! I KNOW YOU JUST WROTE THAT CHAPTER, BUT PLZ WRITE ANOTHER ONE SOON! I THINK IM GETTING ADDICTED TO THIS.....OH WELL. PLZ POST AGAIN SOOON!!
sick
DOING A BLACK HISTORY MONTH REPORT!! ALL THE WORK MAKES ME SICK!
smile
whos it gonna be on or what is "it" gonna be ( i said "it" because civil rights movements and stuff im not racist dont worry) :P
last edited Больше года
sick
MORGAN FREEMAN!!! AND IT HAS TO BE 1,000 WORDS AND IT HAS TO BE HAND WRITTEN!!
Больше года swiftwater said…
damn. I feel sorry for you
sick
THANK YOU!!!! IT IS MAKING ME PRETTY DAMN SICK READING ALL OF THE INFO
sad
We could have done it too, but it was for extra-credit. I feel so sorry for you
YEAH I HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!! GR MEAN TEACHERS!!! MY MATH TEACHER GAVE ME A D ON A TEST!!!!!!!! :( I FEEL SICK FROM ALL THE WORK I HAVE DONE!!!!!
wink
Eh my science teacher called my dad.... when i wasnt in her class I had civics and apparently i failed english this semester i SPIIK ENGLISH RITE GAWD ANOYIG TEETCHRS
last edited Больше года
WOW NICK JUST..............WOW YOU ARE REALLY IDIOTIC
last edited Больше года
cake
UMMMMM...WOW........JUST WOW....
WOW.........................REALLLLLLYYY
wink
Thats the reaction i was lookin for now that all of u are back in reality tortillia would u kindly post
mischievous
But i wont lie all of that is true ( and ik how to read and write english...)
mischievous
I won't really criticize you, I always do my homework in between classes. I always get away with it! I have the best schuedle ever!
last edited Больше года