Герои Олимпа My Life is Chaos

tortillialuvsrr posted on Jan 28, 2012 at 03:46AM
Hey guys! I decided to make a new forum based on the dreams I have been having. Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Percy Jackson! That is all Rick Riordan!

Characters: Percy Jackson,Annabeth Chase,Leo Valdez,all Percy Jackson characters and some OC. None of the OC are specific yet!

Rate: T for Teens. (Romance and I'm paranoid and possible language)

Sypnosis(SP?): My life is chaos! Complete Chaos. I go to school and almost get killed by something really weird. Everywhere I turn I am trying to be killed. I am a fugitive,an orphan,I am hated. Nobody cares about me. Why would they? I am always in trouble! NOBODY knows what I go through. I have to fight for my life everyday!

_________________________________________­___­___

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT!

Герои Олимпа 426 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 426

Больше года tortillialuvsrr said…
WRITING THE FIRST CHAPTER!
Больше года klyonsm2 said…
big smile
IT SOUND SOOO AWESOME!!
Больше года horse22133454 said…
big smile
Sounds cool
Больше года rock4ever said…
hmmm
so your wrighting it now.... AWESOME!!!! i LOVE the idea but what does chaos mean? and i know its in other peoples forums but when one of them (horse22133454) tryed to explan i still didnt get it, so can you try to explan it to me, please.
Chapter 1: Isabella Johnson POV

Hi! My name is Isabella Johnson. I have brownish-blackish hair. In the sun light my hair has gold and red highlights in it. My eyes are constantly changing colors according to my mood. For instance,my eyes are pink when I am in love,black or red when I am mad,gold or brown when I am happy,and blue when I am sad. I am in the sixth grade and this is my first year without getting kicked out of school. I am about to be in the seventh grade.

I live in an orphanage. The orphanage advisor,Mrs. Lee,said she found me in the rain outside the door when I was a baby. I have been in the orphanage my whole life. Every time I get adopted,the family brings me back saying I am too much trouble. Mrs. Lee always blames me and tortures me. I am twelve years old to. I love music,the water,the sky even when it storms,and many other things. The weird thing is that I can talk to animals! I'm not mental,I am 100% serious about talking to animals. I have NO friends at the orphanage. At school people talk to me but they are not my friends. I am the shy one. I get picked on. I am sitting in science class trying to pay attention but I can't. I have dyslexia and ADHD.

My favorite thing to do is sing. I can immediately listen to a song and sing it on tune. People say I'm weird,a freak,ugly,etc. I say I am UNIQUE. Anyways,I am sitting in class listening to my teacher or at least trying to. This boy,Josh,sits beside me. He is really annoying. He WILL NOT SHUT UP! I turn around and glare at him. He sees my scary glare and shuts his mouth. Then he slowly backs away and falls out of his desk. I start laughing SO hard. Everybody in the class is laughing their buts off!

"JOSH!" yells Mr. Mike,my science teacher,"DETENTION!"

"But Mr. Mike! Isabella pushed me!" complains Josh.

"FINE ISABELLA,DETENTION!"

"But I-" I was cut short by the principle,Mrs. Angela,again!

"THAT IS ENOUGH Ms.Isabella Johnson! MY OFFICE NOW!" says Mrs. Angela.

I slowly walk out of my classroom to the principles office. The whole way I am muttering insults about Josh. I step into Mrs. Angela's office. It's scary. She has armor,swords,pictures of dead people, and much more. This is my fifth time this week in her office. The teachers and school workers always take Josh's side. I am so pissed at him.

After a long day of detention and getting yelled at,I go to the orphanage. As soon as I walk in Mrs. Lee yells,"Isabella Johnson! I am very disappointed in you! The principle called and said you got in trouble again!"

"But I-"

"No young lady! You are going to the basement for the night and you will not have dinner or breakfast!" Great just what I needed. I haven't had any dinner or breakfast at all this week. I am going to die!

I went to the basement not looking forward to my school day tomorrow.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

THAT WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!
CHAOS IN THE WAY I AM USING IT IS JUST LIKE TORTURE,AND BATTLES AND WRECKAGE AND LIKE THE STUFF IN PJO I GUESS. I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT! SORRY
Больше года GiovanniHuerta said…
plaese guys this is like an ad to suport my stories im not forcing im just trying to get more views these are my two places to find them:its on the heros of olympus forum called

THE POWER OF CHAOS PERCY PROPOSES TO ANNABETH PERCABETH diary of a wimpy kid 7 or on the diary of a wimpy kid forum called diary of a wimpy kid 7
I DO READ THE POWER OF CHAOS PERCY PROPOSES TO ANNABETH!!!!! I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO COMMENT IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!!!!
last edited Больше года
big smile
OMG i LOVE it! :D and i kinda get it now. please post now! :D
I WILL TRY MY BEST
big smile
OMGS!! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD!!! LOVE IT !! POST IT PLZZZ!!!
Больше года beba157jello said…
heart
AWESOME I LOVE IT SO GUD!!!!!!!PPS
Больше года percylover200 said…
big smile
Well now, what do have here, a new forum by the talented mrs. tortillialuvsrr. Wait to go, the first chapter was really good. Write more! And who is going to give me a warm welcome to the new forum!
last edited Больше года
Больше года nick3537 said…
smile
complimenting yourself eh... anywayz that was great cant wait till ya post
EVERYBODY, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A WELCOME TO MY NEW FORUM!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! I AM WRITING NOW
smile
AWESOME CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
AWESOME CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!
Great! When is the next chapter going to be posted?
IN AN HOUR SO AT TWO WHERE I LIVE!!!! TAKES ME A WHILE
big smile
Okay!
big smile
Woohoo only 48 minutes till she posts
big smile
20 minutes til she posts!!!!
Chapter 2: Isabella Johnson POV

"Well....this is hell." I was talking to myself. I was starving! I heard someone coming down the stairs. I quickly acted like I was asleep.

"GET UP YOU STUPID GIRL! YOU HAVE TO SHOW A NEW GIRL AROUND TODAY! AND IF SHE DOES SOMETHING BAD I'M BLAMING IT ON YOU!" I was always blamed when someone else did something bad. I was the oldest. Mrs. Lee was still yelling at me. I got up and went up stairs.

"Hi. Are you Isabella?" asked a little girl. She looked like she was five. She had dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Her eyes had a hint of green in them.

I crouched down beside her and said,"Yes,I am. Call me Izzie. What's your name?"

"My name is Elizabeth Williams. I am five."

"Can I call you Lizzy?"

"I love it!" exclaimed Lizzy.

"I am going to show you around."

"Okay but we have to wait on my big sister."

Five minutes later a girl my age came in. She also had dirty blonde hair and dark blue with a hint of green eyes. She was tall,like me,and she looked athletic. She had jeans,converses,and a black top with a pink hoodie. She was pretty. She was probably going to hate me though.

"Hi,my name is Kristy Williams. Call me Kris. I'm twelve and I see you met Elizabeth."

"You must be Elizabeth's older sister. My name is Isabella Johnson. Call me Izzie. I am also twelve. Very nice to meet you."

"Can I ask why you are doing all the work? Isn't the advisor supposed to do that?"

"Yes,her name is Mrs. Lee. She makes me do all the work. Do you have any bags? I can take them for you?"

"Yeah but you don't have to. Right Elizabeth?" said Kris.

"Yeah we can take them. Kristy, Izzie calls me Lizzie. Can you call me Lizzy?"

"I like the nick name you gave her. She always hated Elizabeth." Said Kris.

I gave them a tour. Kris seemed to like me but not for long I guess. It always started the same way. They like me then they hate me. Lizzie is too young to get it though. I have to share a room with them. Great! Someone that is going to hate me is going to share a room with me!

Mrs. Lee came in and said,"Isabella Johnson! You were supposed to sweep and mop!"

"But you didn't tell me to." I said.

"Don't back sass me! Do it now!" she screamed. I could see Kris and Lizzie were scared.

"Of course." I said in a whisper.

"You will get no dinner or breakfast again!"

I simply nodded. After she left, I said,"I am so sorry you had to see that. She always does this to me. I do everything around here."

"She can't do that to you! It;s against the law! Well,I think it is anyway! It's child abuse! Does she do it to anybody else?" Screeched Kris.

"No,just me but you can't tell anyone! No one! This is why everybody hates me. Their afraid they will get in trouble if they are around me. I have to go or it's another night in the basement. That or she punishes me by doing some other things."

"We can help." said Kris. Lizzie nodded.

"NO! You will get into so much trouble if you help me." I hurried out of the room to do my chores. UGH! This is going to be another long day!

I finished all my chores within five hours. It was 7pm and I had to be in bed in thirty minutes. I went to take a shower while everybody went to eat. I took a hot shower and got ready for bed. When I got out Lizzie was asleep. Kris was up.

"We have to be in bed asleep in 10 minutes." I stated.

"I know but I need to talk."

"About what?"

"About you. I need to know more about you."

"Look,we can talk on the bus on the way to school tomorrow after we drop Lizzie off."

"I hope so. I also hope we get the same classes."

"Okay."

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

There is the second chapter. Sorry it took so long to write

big smile
OMGS!! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD!! PLZZZZ POST SOON!!! IM GOING TO KEEP WRITING HAIKUS UNTIL YOU POST..... AHEM...
'PLEASE POST SOON NOW
I WANT TO HEAR MORE PLEASE
YOU NEED TO POOSSTT'
big smile
OMG!!!!! I feel so sorry for Isabella. Anyways, that was a great chapter, keep writing more!
big smile
'you are so awesome
you are the freaking best
post soon, no post now'
TADA !! ANOTHER HAIKU
big smile
NEW PAGE!!! :D
big smile
oh, and i LOVED the chapter and i think you should do another one, because I REALLY BADLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! :D so please post! :D
big smile
and klyonsm2, the 2 line was 6 silabils, its suppose to be 7. post soon! :D
big smile
oh, crap. well that means im as good as apollo :D (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah)
big smile
another apollo style haiku: *everyone groans*
'awesome,awesomeness
you are what awesomeness is
you have to post soon'
big smile
brovo! (or how ever you spell it)
big smile
please post! :D i REALLY BADLY want to know what happens! :D
post! :D
sunny
I'm on my freaking phone......
worried
so your not going to post. D: (starts crying) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! please, IM BAGING YOU, post. :(
crying
ppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee­, post! D:
smile
Give her time jeez ideas dont just come out of thin air nice chappy
last edited Больше года
Больше года pjlover447 said…
U dreamed all of this ? Anyways love the story
sad
Wow rock4ever, you can't spell good at all! You have bad grammar!

P.S. I'm sorry if i'm being so critical on everybody all the time. I don't know why I do this all the time! Please don't hate on me!
Yes i dream this and Percylover200,we don't hate you. I do that sometimes and I couldn't post because I was on my phone. I was writing my chapter on it but my phone messed up.
angry
OMG!!!!! THATS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! That gets me pissed off too!
AWESOME CHAPTER LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!^AND THT STINKS
POST SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
so when are you going to post? cause i want to know!
smile
^when she comes up with somethin. ;D
laugh
and whens that?
angry
DUDE!!!!!!! STOP BEING SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!
laugh
if youur talking about me, i am annoying. its just my thing! :D ha ha ha please post soon! :D
angry
and yes percylover200, im a bad speller, NOW DONT EVER SAY THAT AGAIN, ITS A BAD SUBJECT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!
angry
IM REALLY MAD AT YOU, REALLY BADLY!!!!