Герои Олимпа Hero's time has come............

PiperMclean7732 posted on Mar 31, 2015 at 09:37PM
1 girl goes to CHB, but little does she know there us more to her than what others think!

Here are some links to meh other stories:
link
link
last edited on Mar 31, 2015 at 10:56PM

Герои Олимпа 177 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 177

Больше года Fangirl521 said…
Post? Please?
Больше года PiperMclean7732 said…
I will post at 6:00 or sooner sorry I have a lot of hw
Chapter 23: Naia

My head feels wierd and hazy. I try to sit up but that results in a bunch of yellow dots covering my eyes and spliting pain in my right leg. Jack stands there eyeing me nervously as I yank the cover off of me. I see a huge scratch that makes me want to hurl. I move my leg slowly off the bed ignoring the shooting pain up my side and stand up. As I wobble forward Jack catches me. My face is directly across from mine and I want to reach out and kiss him. Instead I simply stand up and Jack helps me walk out the room. Olympia and Amber run up to me and grab me in a huge hug that when they let go I went tumbaling into the door. "I miss you guys too" I said after barely recovering. Amber opens her mouth to speak but is drowned out by Blake screaming," In 8 hours we will get to Greece!" Soon our team we face death but only 6 of us will make it.
Yay you finally posted! Loved it! :D
Thanks!
:D please post soon
I will post at 6:00 p.m.
But I won't be home to read at 6... :(
Больше года olympianglory said…
Its 7:36 and you havent posted! Postify!
What I meant Eastern Time....
Chapter 24: Olympia
Recently I have been having strange dreams. I cant understand them. In fact the only person who can help me is Jacob. I really like him........ My strange dreams always say,"When you enter Greece, go to the prison of the gods." I have no idea what that means or whether or not there a good thing or a bad thing. I just dont want to put my friends..... my family at CHB and on the Adromna. Stupid Quest! Now we are 2 hours away from Greece. I have to think.......... And my every instinct says to go to the prison of the Gods. Which is the inside of Mount Olympus.
Eternal Smileys!
Awesome :)
Thank you guys! :)
Post or i will use the power of my forum to kill of everyone and make tartarus WIN! MWHAHAHA
Noooooooooooo! Ok I'll post!
Chapter 25: Naia
As we landed in Greece I realized where we were. As if there was a built in GPS in my brain. I realized we were 4.5 miles from Mt. Olympus our destination. We have to make it there by tommorow morning! We still have no idea how to and the ship only had enough energy to make it home. Blake was carefully manuvering the ship to land where mortals couldnt see. Katherine and Jack were on the deck moving the mist to cover us. Olympia and Jacob were talking about something. And Amber was checking the map. All that was left was me..... And I was doing nothing! Shocking! The leader just standing at the edge of the deck and looking like I was doing all the work. I really hate being the leader.
last edited Больше года
Awesome. Just. Plain. Awesome.
Thanks!
Piper, you have angered me. YOO DIDNT POST!! You have 10 minutes to reply or im gonna kill off everyone's favourite couple!
Nooooooo alright ima posting!
Chapter 26: Naia
The ladder rolled down as we stayed floating above. I jumped down and grabbed the rope ladder and desended. I quietly checked the surrounding area. All I saw was tourists and some natives. Ugh! I finally see my home and this is it! And worse of all it was on a death mission. Jack desended next with his dirty blonde hair in his hazel eyes...... Snap out of it! This is no time to think about him! Jeez...... Hormonoes are soooooo annoying! As if on cue the rest of the seven dropped. "So we need to find transportation......" I said.
"I got it covered...." Katherine said as she whistled. A carpet came out of nowhere and laid down in front of her. This is no freakin' Aladdin! Katherine smiled and said,"Ready for a carpet ride!"
Hormonoes? LOL. But im still killing Frank maybe, or perhaps Leo.
Nooooooooo not my Leo! Sorry Frank but can you please kill Frank!
Sure! Sorreh Hazel :c
Omg (a) I love this post (b) I love the part about the flying carpet (c) I never really liked Frank... he's nice and all but he's a little boring...
Thanks!
Post?
Chapter 26: (Im sorry i really do not remember) Katherine

Ok so I know this isn't Aladdin but the carpet was a gift from my father. It was the carpet tht brought me to camp. It follows my wind power and my thoughts. Pretty cool once you think about it! Whenever I need it, it is just there. I feel so free I forget that with one hand motion I can send myself sprialing over the edge...... Wait! Dont think about that.

Chapter 27: Naia

We were about 2.3 miles away from our destination. I had read about Mt. Olympus in Ancient Greek class at CHB! It was hard to get into and hopefully (guys i'm sorry but i'm changing Jacob from a son of Hermes to a son of Hades) Jacob can dig into Mt. Olympus. The carpet could become bigger at will or trust me I would have fallen off by now. As we were flying I got more nauseous, I HATE heights! Ugh! But the scarifices I make (JK I'm not arrogant) for this team.......

Sorry it is short I have my friend over!
It's fine this is great :)
Thanks!
Hi guys! My IPad (what I write on) is being collected in school. So I will be using the computer......... So I cant be on as much.... Just know I would never abandon you guys!

Just telling everyone
Omg this thread is popular content...
Yay!!!
post or im never coming back on
I can't! Trust me i would if I could. (I am using my phone) It is hard to write like that
Oh. Hopefully you'll post before i start tearing my hair out.
I'm baaaaaack!
I will postify tomorrow! I am getting my IPad tomorrow I will try to make the post tomorrow long! *I'm glad your back Fangirl!*
A little late.. Maybe I sacrificed a few teddies... - stares at stuffing around feet- Just a few... heh....
Octavian what have you done with Olympia!
Omg Olympia do NOT become Octavian! WHY GODS, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Hi guys I can't post today..... I'm super sad but it is because of PARCC..... We are getting our IPads back on Wed and at..... A.K.A tomorrow.
WAYYYYYYYYYYY too late. I kinda mutilated my stuffed toy collection....
Olympia, don't go towards the Octavian. Don't let the gods do that to you. Please, I beg of you, don't become an Octavian...

And aww, you haven't posted in forever!
last edited Больше года
Hmm. What else??? Ahah! A stuffed pig... come on piggeh.... Comegfnrd.ijyttro;fyupr;fdkjg

Sorry guys! Octavian hacked my account! - slaps-
Oh my Gods Octavian! -slaps- Dont ever do that again!
Im back guys! And Im posting! :)

Chapter 28: Naia

In the far distance I could see Mt. Olympus looking as old as ever. The radar; GPS; in my mind was saying 0.2 miles away. And deep in thought I said," Isnt it weird how we havent been attacked by monsters and the corrupted goddess (spoiler) havent even tried to attack us yet...... Ha!" Count on me for making it awkward. As we neared the Mountain Katherine said she had to park her flying carpet so we had to jump. Since we were about 7 feet off ground I jumped and soon wished I hadnt because my ankles hurt so bad like I had broken them. I knew that wasnt true but still it hurt a lot. Olympia joined me first, this whole time we became closer Olympia and Amber........ Speaking about Amber she had wanted to tell me something earlier.......... Hopefully it wasnt important. Olympia's voice snappped me back to reality," Naia, Jacob made his way through...." My head snapped up an looked into the hole and saw an army with an empty throne. All of the sudden a kid, male, with strawberry blonde shaggy hair and brown/blue eyes he said," Ahhhhh Olympia it is about time you got here..... And welcome our queen." I turned around to see Olympia staring at him and she muttered," Alex........."
Omg... I love it! :D
Thanks! Im really glad to be back!
Glad to have you back! You gonna post soon? Please?