Tron Legacy Did Rinzler die in the end of the film,... yes или no?

Saphira333 posted on Jan 20, 2011 at 01:48PM
All comments welcome :)

Tron Legacy 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Flana_2 said…
Oh No
He's Still Alive
If you look closeley, he starts to push himself back up as his suit color changes from Clu's deadly red to the Iso's graceful blue

Yet, No one really knows
I dont think so tho
Больше года GalacticGirl200 said…
I hope not he's not
Больше года tronwolf said…
wink
@flana2 no that was Tron not Rinzler. Think hes still Alive, but that was tron. At the army place Kevin says: "Tron?"
RoxtarIsBack commented…
At the Battle Cruiser, Kevin looked at Rinzler and said, "Tron! He's alive." Then during the Light Jets battle, he said, "Tron, what have Ты become." Больше года
tongue
Tron IS Rinzler
Its the Same person.
Either way, Im talking about Rinzler
Больше года whiteclaw said…
hmmm
Didn't the whole TRON world get deleted so every progam died except for quorra?
No. It only looked like that.
There was still water and rocks left, And Tron was still in the water.
And Apprently: Kevin Flynn is still alive, As they report for a Tron Legacy 3 they are working on.
So him and Tron are stuck in the game together
Больше года 19jburner said…
well whiteclaw has a point, kevin (the real one, not CLU) sacrificed himself after sam and quorra got to the real world and deleted the grid and all the people in it to prevent CLU to getting in the real world and maybe taking it over. the original plan was all three going back in the real world and shutting down the grid but CLU tried to go through the portal and then kevin did that wind thing to prevent him from getting in and led to the sacrifice. HOLIE CAO I TYPE A LOT!!!!!!!!! I NEVER DO THAT
last edited Больше года
Больше года ewerdna said…
After the final explosion you can hear the breathing of Rinsler. I think he's still alive. Is he Tron or Rinsler? Need a sequel to find out!