Вампиры Encounter

amazondebs posted on Dec 28, 2007 at 11:27PM
judging by the poles most people here believe in vampires

just curious if anyone has any encounters or theories to back up their believes

me personally i believe mainly because i think anything can be scientifically possible if you look at it from a different angle such as If blood carries oxygen and food and energy and water (i'm not to up on my bio but i think the mixtures called heomoglobin or something i'll have to look it up) then why wouldn't some one be able to live off blood? other animals like mosquitoes can

also the whole no smoke with out fire and vampires or stories of creatures like them have appeared all over the world

what do you believe in them?
or why do you not as the case may be?
last edited on Dec 28, 2007 at 11:29PM

Вампиры 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года TheCountess said…
I know I believe, but I've never seen proof (except for the psychic kind). I think that since there are stories or mythologies dating back to ancient times, and from almost every country and culture, there's got to be some kind of reason for it. A lot of legends and mythologies are based on some type of truth.
Больше года DrDevience said…
Exactly what TheCountess said. I feel strongly there has to be some basis here... likely nothing at all like the mythologies, mind you, but in some form I do believe they exist
Больше года amazondebs said…
*bump* anyone? other theories?
Больше года dazl said…
Can I just mention the whole idea of blood pudding? Or do you refer to vampires attacking people?
do you mean black pudding dazl? hmmm good point although that is pigs blood and
doesn't gravy have blood in it? not to mention blue steak
but a good point, it's our version of a vampire with a soul lol
last edited Больше года
Ewww!
lol you not a fan of fried pig blood in a sassage DrD?
wow us brits really do eat manky things!
Is it strange that I would have no problemo at all biting people if I were a Vampire, but the mere thought of eating Black Pudding throws me off dinner completely?
ha ha lol yeah i wouldn't have trouble biting someone but black pudding is bad for the cholesterol!
Больше года momo_gurl11 said…
I believe in them because I love them to death. There must have been something out there that caused this theory. and did you kno when scientists use theory, they mean something that is true but doesn't have evidence to back it up. So I have my evidence from that. And besides I would go totally insane if vampires weren't existent. and i totally agree with thecountess. I would have no problem biting people or eating something weird. As long as it smells good.
last edited Больше года
now that we've gone off onto the track of food, I do love gravy, and I prefer to have a bit of blood left in steaks or burgers. That only applies to beef though. I'm more leary with pork, as it has to be cooked thoroughly.
I've never heard of the black pudding before, but my Grandma used to make a soup with fresh duck's blood. She convinced me into eating it by telling me it was chocolate soup. Didn't taste anything like chocolate, but I didn't dislike it.
Thanks to her, I also like cooked chicken livers and hearts... I'm not crazy about beef liver though... it's a bit too stingy for my taste.
I meant stringy... can't edit off this stupid machine either. :(
lol i knew what you meant, i don't think i culd live off just blood though it might get boring although i could do what spike does and add stuff like weetabix and burba weed :)
Больше года Jimena said…
heheh well talking about food in peru we eat a lot of (don't know if the name is correct) entrails cooked in a grill, ummm they taste awesomeeee, and like thecountess i like my meat to have a bit of blood left it tastes so much better. Going back with vampires, I do believe they exist, because if God made so many different creatures here and in other worlds, then why couldn't be a possibility that he could have made vampires, i mean seriously scientists discover more and more especies, just because we don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. And also as thecountess said every legend doesn't born just because it does, they have to have a base. Maybe they aren't exactly as they show us or maybe they are, for example since i'm getting into the theme hehe (I'm very excited sorry hehe)amazondebs said that a person could live off blood, blood is the main substance that keep us alive because it carries the oxygen and all the nutrients that we need, our body is very complex and we all know about that but without the blood it couldn't function. Well i have other theories but it would take me soo long to explain them hhehe but if anyone would like to know them then you can send me a message because i would also like to know yours
Больше года Lineth said…
Um well Vlad the impaler was real he was known as Dracula. The Van helsing vampire clan, is real. The government could cover an attack if it happened. I dont believe all the myths though...crosses, holy water, coffins,constantly a bllod lust, transformation, burns in sunlight. I think all these things are based on facts. I DO believe I am a vampire and because of that I have been doing research, yes coffins are nice and comfy but in the 1800s people would hunt vampires so they hid in grave yards thus the coffin myth. Sun light, well I must say I cant go out in the sun painlessly, but I dont burn. I just have extreme head aches. Crosses and holy water invented myth BY the vampires to keep humans from discovering them. Imortality? well I havent been around long enough to know yet. Blood... thats an interestig topic, you see I cannot taste my own blood but another pesons is over powerring. I dont lust for blood unless if some one near me started to bleed, the smell is.... strong, and makes it hard to think. Transformation? ell I believe THAT odd myth came from a drunk person in the 1800s who was stumbling home and saw a bat fly off a cow and told every body and the myth traveled by word of mouth. Well take my knowledge if you wish I suppose.