Critical Analysis of Bella лебедь What Are Your Просмотры on Bella Swan?

sapherequeen posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 07:00PM
She's a good character in my opinion. I only dislike how she treated Jacob Black sometimes after Edward returns.

What do you think? :)
last edited on Mar 20, 2010 at 07:02PM

Critical Analysis of Bella лебедь 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года nessienjake said…
wink
true sapherequeen.
With all the help recieved from Jacob,when Edward Comes back she apparently seems to forget everything jacob did and runs off with Edward.
and,In my personal opinion I think that Jessica and 'her bad group' did the best thing.
first bella uses Jessica until she tells off everything about the cullen's then she forgets all about her and simply starts to hang of with the cullens.
I don't think that Jessica should be called a bitch as alot of people hate her because she doesn't like Bella.
I also tend to get sort of mad when she keeps describing edward for four and a half pages,on how hot he is and how she drools when he looks into his 'dazzling eyes'.
oh and I almost forget,in Breaking Dawn she can't stop her anger and want's to attack Jacob because he imprinted on her child?

sure,I know it's not a great achievement to imprint on a 2 year old child but yet,she knew it wasn't really his fault,it was because of the imprinting thing that occured...
and then when things settle down,she wants to kill jacob(again) for giving reneesme A NICKNAME???
this personally pissed me off.
but that might be just my opinion:)
I hate being anti by the way;)

Больше года zanesaaomgfan said…
Shes a great character. And, the way she treated Jacob, thats how I'd treat somebody if they told me, "Love me." or "I'm more healthier." Jacob, hes giving Renesemee a nickname and Bella gets mad. She has a name for a damn reason.
Then, he tells Bella not to see him again. I would be mad too, I was just in a breakup.

It makes alot of sense to be mad at Jacob. I stopped liking him at....New Moon.
Больше года katiecain said…
And yet she can't stay mad at Edward for more than a couple of minutes. That's what bugs me the most about her.
Больше года MadamOcta13 said…
I think that in the beginning of Twilight, she acts sort of...emo. I mean, she acts all "sad" and "depressed" for absolutely no reason. I guess "sad" was the only emotion I could think of. She actually emotionless. Here's how I saw it: girl who is always making negative comments about herself, her family, her "friends", and the world around her instantly becomes all gaga for this guy who's just down-right gorgeous. I don't get it! How can someone with no emotion be in this "epic, wonderful, uncomprehendable" relationship? IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!!
Больше года tomfeltonfan44 said…
Sorry, I don't like her. She has no emotions at all, would jump off a cliff just because her sparkling fairy-whatever-he-is boyfriend left her? Seriously??!
She cant stay mad at edward for more than a minute too, that annoys me.
Больше года twilight_quirk1 said…
I think she's emotionless and acts rather irrationally sometimes. The decisions she makes rival that of a normal teenage girl, or even a human. Her love for Edward clouds her judgement at times. She doesn't really prioritize ideas or think of Charlie and friends and how they feel. She won't even listen to others when they're being totally rational and trying to make a point. She can also be quite selfish and stubborn.

The only thing I could ever admire her for is being headstrong and being able to fully go for what her heart wants. Her ability to act somewhat emotionless sometimes is also a little admirable, since if some people were able to do that it would mean a lot less heartache and time worrying over matters.
Больше года alexisn10 said…
I hate her. If you took Bella out of The Twilight Saga then I'm sure the books/movies would sell for A LOT more. Have Twilight be about Edward and Carlisle building the Cullens are while having issues with the werewolves, Volturi, and other vampires and have Edward end up with Tanya in the end.

Bella is boring. She bases her entire life around Edward, which is pathetic. She has no hobbies and doesn't like anything that doesn't have to do with Edward or Jacob. She's rude to her father and friends--the people who never left her and tried to help her in her time of need. She's emotionless, stubborn, and selfish. She's a brainless, boring, needy, whiny, first-world-problems, dumb, bitch. The only reason why Edward can't read her mind is because there's nothing going on up there. She disgraces the role of women and backtracks us back to the stone age...
last edited Больше года
Больше года mrstomlinson91 said…
I hate her. She is anti-feminist, like SMeyer.