Гарри Поттер Harry Potter movie 6

shortynme posted on Apr 10, 2008 at 05:48PM
Hey, does any body know when the next Harry Potter movie is out? And what kind of information do you have about it?

Гарри Поттер 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года shieldmaiden said…
it's out november 21 of this year *cries* and currently there are two images out for it.

link

Supposedly the part of Katie Bell has been cut out and the person who will be cursed by the necklace will be Cho Chang instead. Quidditch is back in and those scenes have been shot, along with another scene which I shan't say for spoiler reasons just in case. But it's near the end of the book, pretty major. Slughorn's Christmas party I believe is included, being I think one of the first major scenes shot for the film. Jessie Cave is playing Lavender Brown and there is buildup for the Harry, Ginny pairing =\ Ummmm....there is also a pacing scene of a bridge collapse connected to Voldemort that was not in the book really, but given JK Rowling's blessing. Yates is directing and Hooper is the composer once again. I think we can expect a pretty swell film! Hope this helps! =D For more info you should def check out www.mugglenet.com. They update when Harry Potter news breaks =)
Больше года shieldmaiden said…
TRAILER UPDATE!!!

link