Гарри Поттер Let's Talk HBP Trailer!

swimswamswum posted on May 31, 2008 at 05:41PM
~Let's Talk HBP Trailer!

--Why isn't it out?
--Why isn't there any news about it?
--Which new movie will it be in front of new movies?
--When do you think it will be released?
--What do you wish would be in it?
--Is it not out because of filming or schedule?

I think this is sooo ridiculous how it's not out yet. We are waiting and getting super restless. Even a 10-sec trailer would be fine. WHERE IS IT?

A poll from MuggleNet concerning trailer:

With what movie will the Half-Blood Prince teaser trailer be released?

Kung Fu Panda on June 6th.
11.8%
The Hulk on June 13th.
10.5%
Get Smart on June 20th.
12.2%
The Dark Knight on July 18th.
43.0%
It'll be with another movie.
11.2%
We're never getting a teaser trailer!
11.3%
votes: 40639

(poll as of May 31, 2008|1:45 PM)
last edited on Jun 13, 2008 at 06:56PM

Гарри Поттер 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года shieldmaiden said…
Why isn't it out?: I think this is because principal filming only concluded about one or two weeks ago.

Why isn't there any news on it?: It's a major film and will therefore be kept very under wraps so as to maximize ticket sales and interest. If you've been checking Mugglenet on a regular basis, you'll see that four new official photos have been released recently.

Will it be in front of any new movies?: Yes of course! =)

When do you think it will be released?: My bet right now is on Dark Knight on July 18th because that is a Warner Bros. movie and it just seems logical that they'd put the trailer in front of that. Also, I don't think we'll be getting a teaser but rather a full length theatrical trailer if it is released in front of Dark Knight.

What do you wish to be in it?: I definitely want to see the scene with Hermione and the canaries around her head. It's one of my favorite scenes of the entire series. Also am wondering how they will do the build up for Harry Ginny. Although I don't like that coupling, I think it'll be interesting to see how they build it up. Mucho Malfoy angst scenes (Sectumsempra!) and of course the cave scene =)

Is it not out because of filming or schedule?: Again, I think it's because principal filming only finished up very recently. Hope it's out soon though!

Also, Kung Fu Panda has been proven as not having the trailer in front of it and has been confirmed by Mugglenet. And if you're interested in more trailer analysis, check out my soapbox which does a film-by-film discussion on where the trailer could show up at. =D

link
UPDATE!!!!

link
CONFIRMED RELEASE!

link