Гарри Поттер R u like totaly gunna see Hp6 at midnight the день it comes out evan though ull get the front row and youll have to spend a couple years explaining to ur parents how Ты just have to???!!!

hm94991 posted on Jun 20, 2008 at 06:32AM
uh... to sum it all up...Yup!

Гарри Поттер 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года babybell said…
yep
Больше года ceo07 said…
No i think i will wait a little longer = )
Больше года janyoung101 said…
Me too...a little bit longer
Больше года sundayymorning said…
I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of the movie. >.<
Больше года -SarahRaRaRa- said…
i have no idea what you mean...please explain?
Больше года shieldmaiden said…
...um wow your spelling is just...wow. *shakes head* anyways, yes I am totally seeing the midnight and I totally don't care if I get front. I got third row for Dark Knight and still had an awesome time. As for the parent thing, well I'll be 20 when it comes out so they have no rule over me...unless they threaten to pull college funding. Then I'm screwed.
Больше года sundayymorning said…
-SarahRaRaRa-, he means are you going to see HPB at the opening showing at midnight. And I agree with shieldmaiden; grammar and spelling are your friends. Use them.
Больше года -SarahRaRaRa- said…
Thanks sundayymorning and shieldmaiden!=) I agree, spelling and grammer are REALLY important for understanding what you're trying to ask.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Hogwarts_Army said…
I've gone two all the premeires in London except for the 1st-2nd ones the first movie...i was too young and i went to the 2nd priemere except that i was in America so i guess i'm going to the ^th premiere my Dad doesn't get why i would wait in line when i could watch it any other day but.....
Больше года icywater said…
No, my mom would never let me go to the midnight one. She doesn't get how important they are. They're just kids' books to her.