Гарри Поттер Devon Murray (Seamus Finnegan) not in the 6th movie

aanniiee_ posted on Jun 29, 2008 at 04:24AM
I was kinda bummed that he's not going to be in the Half-Blood Prince, since Seamus is one of my favorite characters. But I also find it kind of hilarious, since his performance in the Order of the Phoenix was, ah, not good. Did anyone else think he was awful in the 5th movie!? I was cringingggg

Гарри Поттер 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года aanniiee_ said…
"i just wanted to tell you, harry...i believe ya"
Больше года swimswamswum said…
THIS SOO SUCKS

I wanted to see seamus defy his mother to see dumbledore's funeral

that was one of the things i most wanted to see
Больше года cheergeek said…
WHAT?? what is with these actors not being in the movies??
Больше года shieldmaiden said…
...his role really isn't that major anyways
Больше года hplotr91 said…
stiilll...they should keep him if he's in the books ! I hate how they have billions of randoms (remember that kid in the 3rd movie who kept explaining everything like the grim in div. wth!) he BETTER be in the last one !!!
Больше года shieldmaiden said…
I prefer more focusing on plot rather than having every single minor character in the film. As long as the films keep the major plots the same i.e. half blood prince book, final epic war, horcruxes, then I will be happy. If a character does not directly affect a major plot, then they really don't need to be in the film except possibly for comedic purposes or as a plot dump (explaining certain aspects or giving a cue to something). =\ Chances are though everyone will be in the last one just as they were in the book because it's being split into two parts and it will be the last major Harry Potter thing ever. Oh my gosh, I'm going to be so depressed in 2011. =(