Гарри Поттер Finally the HBP trailer!!

-SarahRaRaRa- posted on Jul 30, 2008 at 07:13AM
Did anyone see the tiny glimpse of Ginny surounded by something,but does anyone have a clue as to what is going on???

Гарри Поттер 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Janni said…
Ye, i saw her, but i did not see what was around her.. It seemed like she was hurt or somethin. But i can`t understand from which scene that is from...
what is your thought about the trailer?
I didn`t like it hat much, cause i felt like that there was a lot of VOldemort and the memory stuff.. Not much of Rony, Hermione and the others...:(
Больше года babybell said…
yeah..... it was quite weird with the ginny thing... the only time i remember ginny in trouble in that book is in harrys dreams, unless im missing something...
Больше года shieldmaiden said…
supposedly they've added an attack on the weasley household. If you look closely at the screencaps from Mugglenet, you can clearly see that Harry and Ginny are in the same environment, with Harry presumedly running towards her to protect her. Also, you can see a glimpse of someone that looks very much like Fenrir. Considering how Bill and Fleur have been cut out and Arthur will be the one attacked by Fenrir instead of Bill, it makes perfect sense that this is the added scene by Yates to add to the action of the film and to build-up the relationship between H/G more than it was in the book. Just my two cents =)
Больше года CCEA said…
wow!! I wanna see the movie!!
Больше года omsdancer said…
I really WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE! Yeah i did see Ginny, wonder what?
Больше года -SarahRaRaRa- said…
Can't wait!!!!!=)
Больше года HarryPotterFan said…
I'm disappointed that they have chosen to differ from the books in the way of Tom Riddle's reaction to Dumbledore supposedly setting fire to his wardrobe... still, I can't wait to see it, in my opinion the movie's have each been better than the previous and I'm hoping this will continue(:
(And sorry I don't know what Ginny's surrounded by!)
Больше года Leightonfan said…
I wan't to see the movie so bad. I can't wait, but I'm not so sure that the thing around her was.