Гарри Поттер My HP room makeover

Officefan222 posted on Oct 11, 2008 at 09:14PM
Being that HP nerd I am, I decided to get a HP themed room.
Here is what we (with the help of my parents) are going to do:

Walls: Mural of Hogwarts and lake and forest in distance with train going through the hills at night-time.
Floor: I'm thinking a dark green plush carpet
Bed: Dark wood with red canopy and red blanket and white sheets with trunk storage at the end
Storage/Closet: I hate hanging clothes up so I want all little trunk drawers with hogwarts logo stamped on them in the closet. I'm also thinking a darkwood bookshelf for all my books And this:P You know the Quidditich hoops? Well I'll build those out of wood in my room like 6' tall each (about) and have nets on the back I can put stuff in and I can remove them to play fake Quidditch!

I was also thinking a yellow beanie bag with sewed on snitch wings and a red armchair like in the common room!

Desk: Like a Great hall table with long bench and "Floating" (hanging from ceiling" lights all around the room!

What do you think?

Гарри Поттер 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года DarkSarcasm said…
Woah, major room makeover! Sounds awesome. You have to post pictures when it's done, so other HP nerds can freak out and steal your ideas. =P I especially love the Snitch bean bag idea - sounds great! =)
last edited Больше года
Больше года swimswamswum said…
I KNOW!

POST PICS!
Больше года Mallory101 said…
thats sweet but i am not that much of a HP nerd to do that to my room??!!?!