Гарри Поттер What impact has Harry Potter made in your life?

alynn posted on Dec 06, 2008 at 03:54PM
I want to know what Harry Potter has done for you! =)
last edited on Dec 20, 2008 at 08:42AM

Гарри Поттер 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года linhousepotter said…
I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I started reading the books after I watched the third movie. I fell in love with them. I immediately became a SUPER CRAZY fan of everything related to Harry. For the first time in my life I was actually obsessed with something ( and I am still obsessed, LOL) I am so happy to be part of this GREAT generation: The Potter Generation! It feels so good to be part of something so fabulous and huge as the Harry Potter world. I will always be a Potter fan and I would be so proud to say someday in the future: "I was part of it and I was there when it all got started." I LOVE HARRY POTTER! JK ROWLING ROCKS! THANK YOU HARRY FOR BEING IN MY LIFE!
last edited Больше года
Больше года -SarahRaRaRa- said…
I'm obsessed with Harry Potter, it all started just last year when my sister's and I had a bet on that I could read the Order of the Phoenix in the 3 days before the movie came out, so, I started reading it but lost the bet but I still kept on reading.....that's when I became obsessed! I can't imagine what I would do if I hadn't read the fifth book and not become a huge fan of Harry Potter. I now can't get enough of the books OR the movies! And like linhousepotter said above : I am so happy to be part of this GREAT generation: The Potter Generation! I will always be a Potter fan!
last edited Больше года
Больше года Ali_love_Porshe said…
It ahs definately changed my whole aspect on magic! i originally thought witches were green faced wart coved old ladies!

I Got Harry potter And the philosiphers stone movie for my 5th b'day or something and at first i was terrified but thought it was okay. Then i got POA on DVD for chrissy one year and i sort of got hooked then i saw the next two at the movies. The first harry potter book i read was the DH. I went and brought the whole series and all the DVDs. i became so obsessed that my mum was going to get me counciling!

A few months later i spent $60 on a hermione granger replica wand that doesnt do anything but i love it!!!!
Больше года jlcapor13 said…
At first I was to lazy to read them so I STARTED reading the Pilosophers stone a couple of times but i never came further then leaving the dursleys. But then I saw the OP movie and sudenly had this crazy apetite for reading them so i first read the
1. in one day
2. two days
3. four or five days
4. a week
5. a lot because i lost that apetite but then i got my apetite back and finished it a lot later
6. two days
7. three or four days

I loved them all!!!
Больше года hannahyeesif said…
harry potter has made people obsessed. do we want a repeat of the star wars fans? i read about people who have gone to their weddings in star wars costumes. the books were great and the movie were ok compared to the books. i used to be a huge fan but i didn't have a social life. lately i have had to force myself to throw away everything i own that is harry potter related and i have to stop myself thinking about it. i have started reading other books. my life is a lot better now because i am more social and i have more confidence now. before i'd stay in my room reading fanfiction. that is not a life! you all have to stop obsessing over this. you are just wasting your life. you could be doing something more than reading harry potter.
Больше года dancertjb said…
Harry potter hasn't changed my life - it IS my life. I can read the whole series in less than a week.. have read all the books about 50 times each, seen all the movies about 30 times each.. read all the extra books (Quidditch through the ages, The tales of Beedle the Bard, Famtastic beasts and where to find them etc.) I live and breathe Harry Potter. Lately though, I've found a new fandom, SVU. It's taught me alot.
Больше года sakura81 said…
angry
i hated harrypotter ! and i dun care watever hell is with him !!!!!!!!!Harry Potter movie is 100 % rubbish boring !Twilight roxs !!!!!!!!!