Гарри Поттер Massive Spoilers, The Lowdown On Book 7

fadedsg02 posted on Jul 08, 2007 at 07:53AM
at privet drive ron and hermione are there, only ron and hermione can use magic....they find out dudley is a wizard, he saw the dementors in book 5, aunt petunia knew all along and had dumbledore supress his magic...hes dead, magic back.....they give dudley a cheering charm to keep him from acting out and set off to the burrow...bill and fleurs wedding is interrupted by a dementor attack and harry helps bill drive them off, an act that surprises everyone...harry and ginny start going out again and fall in love....harry goes to godrics hollow alone, finds wormtail and fins out he himself is a horcrux. he passes out and wakes up at grimmauld place, and there is an unexpected visitor...malfoy and his mother take refuge there. and so do pansy and her mom and sister. harry agrees to take occlumency lessons with draco. harry ron ginny and hermione go to hufflepuf museum, find the cup hermione is burned badly and as a result goes bald, harry and ginny go on and destroy the horcrux using the trap inside a wardrobe it was in which led to some colloseum where harry battles another dragon and ginny saves his life. they go to albania with no luck, then they find out mundugus stole the locket that was taken from the cave....RAB is sirius's brother...harry and draco go with tonks to azkaban, draco to visit his father to tell him he has options once the war is over, and harry to retrieve the locket. They get the locket after a dementor attack and dracos father being an asshole and basically disowning his son for taking refuge with mudbloods....harry ron hermione and ginny take the locket back to the cave...nside harry begins to feel magic, a sign of a great wizard, similar to wht dumbledore did that fateful night...they get within the cave, harry and ginny get in the boat and cross the lake to the center, when they get there ron and hermione are attacked by deatheaters on the shore..harry destroys the locket by putting it on an inferi, ron suffers the cruciatus from bellatrix lestrange and snape and harry duel, snape reads harry mind and they get out ....ron spends a long time in the hospital, and for a while nothing really happens. Grimmauld place is then comprimised when percy dies. and the order takes refuge at hogwarts. oh yeah, somewhere within there, the minister, scrimgeuor is murdered and umbridge takes over making crazy decreed that put lupin underground and other inane things. she makes the aurors do stupid things which lead to an attack on diagon alley where the order fight back and win, ginny falls for harry indefinately and we meet georges girlfriend sharon, oh yeah fred starts hooking up with iris, pansys sister. umbridge makes deals with voldemort and sets up a ress confrence in the ministry about a treaty, harry and ron secretly attend. She starts off by introducing dudley, a blood relative of harry, the so called chosen one who had been hidden by dumbledore for all those years, she basically tells everyone that dudley is the chosen one and that he will save them. Voldemort shows up, has greyback murder umbridge in front of everyone, harry and him duel, harry starts winning, they finally escape after tonks and lupin die saving them. voldemort has just taken control of the ministry. They find something that belongs to ravenclaw...the original tiarra, you know the one mrs weasley told fleur she could wear. harry had put it on top of the cabinet he hid the half blood prince book in in the room of requirement. The 4 go to get it and find out it wont work unless a girl puts it on, ginny puts it on, it turns into a snake and poisons her, they 4 are transported to somekind of ice palace within the dark forest, there is an invisible spider that attacks and harry talks to the snkae which has made ginny pass out and uses the spider to kill the snake which turns back into the tiarra, no longer a horcrux, then the ice collapses around them kills the spider and somehow harry had saved them all using crazy magic he didnt even know he could do. ginny is hurt bad, harry realizes that spider venom will help cure her. she is cured then harry and draco have more lessons, draco sympathises alittle with harry and we start to se a friendship...draco also gets close with dudley who went with harry an the others to hogwarts after the ministry attack dudley has an unusual interest in the rak arts. meanwhile ron and hermione are getting pretty comfortable, and so are harry and ginny, all are moving forward in their relationships. all thats left is harry and voldemort, hermione ron and ginny are planning something with dumbledores portrait to save harry from having to die in the finial battle. Harry decideds to take a walk to hagrids on a day ginny studies so she can be in the same year as the others when hogwarts reopens next year..oh yeh by the way, hogwarts did not open. On the way to hagrids pansy tricks harry and he is sent via portkey into voldemorts lair. voldemort binds harry, does his monologue and puts him in a crate, and has snape feed harry the draught of living death, as to keep him alive but basically a vegetable meanwhile ron hermione and ginny are frantically looking for harry and they assume he went to fight voleort alone, they go to the ministry, to the room with the veil because that is where harry said he would kill voldemort, like open his mind to voldemort and show hime thats where he is, back at his lair, harry breaks through his binds which is something no ordinary wizard could do, spits out the draught, and begins to fight snape, harry is then transported to the room with the veil holding snape, this was made posible by a magical necklace and stone harry gave to ginny, their love was very strong at that moment and i guess it just took him to her, they immobilize snape and draco teams up with the 4...he helps harry shield his mind and show old voldy where they are, voldemort shows up, attacks ron, harry pushes him ou of the way, voldy the disembowels draco, hermione petrifies draco to keep his inards from coming out...harry then starts attacking voldemort aying the names of everyone he had hurt, and this scared volemort because the veil started shrieking and flipping out, hermione ron and ginny tell harry to trust them and toss him a golden snitch, he kills voldy with an avada kedavra, and the snitch becomes harrys horcrux, it flies through the veil. Voldemort now dead, turns back into handsome tom riddle, and its over....harry passes out after snape tries to attack him...hermione saves the day....harry has an out of body experience where he goes into the locked room in the department of mystery which turns out can only be entered in the mind. He somehow summons dumbledore from the spirit realm...dumbledore explains that harry is very powerful and he must reconstruct his mind, after explainnig that he had made his own horcrux and the love within him "the power the dark lord has not" shielded his soul from being split and only took away the part of voldy within him...so it truly is over...then some 10 or so years later, harry and ginny are married with a son James harry potter, and ron and hermione are about to get married. on the day of rons wedding they pass a newstand which has a paper with a headline stating that the dursleys were found dead in their home with no sign of forced entry, no apparent cause of death, and the look of terror on their faces. dudley was seen in the area the night of the deaths...THE END, and that is all io have to say about that
save

Гарри Поттер 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Shandiii said…
I waited to read this after I actually read the book, but... did you make this up? I'm just wondering why you kept telling everyone you had actually read the book and told us these "spoilers" when it wasn't even true?
Больше года itsjennyson said…
Yeah, it is a bit weird that you spent your time making that whole thing up.
Больше года Birdy said…
lol i love the way that some parts of your 'lowdown' ring with truth and others just complete make believe, but it was still a fun read
Больше года XpsychotickissX said…
fucking lies

i hate shit like this

people just read teh fucking book
Больше года snoznoodle said…
I thought it was real too! SO glad its not because lets face it its pretty crap. Kinda funny though. Like the whole Dudley thing. I can't take anything to do with the Dursley's seriously, especially Dudley becoming the next Dark Lord. Pfft. So silly!
I'm impressed though who wrote this book? Some of its true.

What did you think of the real story fadedsg02? Which story did you like better? Cos you seemed pretty sure this was the real story before the actual one came out.
Больше года chel1395 said…
I'm not even going to bother trying to read this post. No uppercase letters or correct punctuation. Ugh!!!
Больше года kim1891 said…
thats a load of bull ive red the book
Больше года kyoosuke said…
Ah, this is one of the fan fic version. I've read this one about a month ago. It's actually good, NOT real, but it's good.
It's really really good. It emphasizes a lot on the relationships between Ginny & Harry, and Hermione & Ron. and the ending was just brilliant. Harry using the snitch to create a Horcrux, and the snitch flies into the veil. Oh, that's just so creative!

Больше года PotterGal said…
What the heck...why do you even waste time writing this stuff..?
Re: PotterGal
This fan fic is actually really good, if you want to read it, I can send it to you.
Больше года PotterGal said…
Oh..is this part of a fan fic? I thought it was just stuff randomly written out. I love reading fan fics..LOL.
Больше года snoznoodle said…
kyoosuke, I would love to read this fanfic, sounds a lot better than a lot of the fanfiction I read.
Whoever wants to read this version of fan fic, please send me a private message with your email.
It's really good. Ginny joined the trio on search for the horcruxes. really really good.
Больше года RandomGirl15 said…
Nice story...but you shouldn't say it has spoilers when it's NOT what happens in the seventh book at all...
Больше года duckgoddess said…
I've said this before, it sounds like a fanfic I've read called The Seventh Horcrux by a fan called Melindaleo. You can find it on archives like fanfiction.net, PhoenixSong etc. It's actually really good
last edited Больше года