Гарри Поттер DUDLEY?!?!?!

fadedsg02 posted on Jul 08, 2007 at 08:16AM
dudley is a wizard....thats right, he saw those dementors, dumbledore put somekind of magic barrier on dudley when he was young, that was the deal petunia made to let harry stay there, if dumbledore took dudley off the hogwarts registry harry would have a safehouse. Consequently dudley finds out and becomes infatuated with the dark arts, the new book ends with him killing his parents and basically the beginnings of him as a new dark lord

Гарри Поттер 48 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года duckgoddess said…
I'm pretty sure Dudley isn't a wizard - JKR says that there isn't really anything special about him although I think we will find out what he saw when the Dementors attacked. There is something about Petunia though but she's not a Squib or a witch
Больше года tinydancer said…
Thats a theory I hadnt ever thought of before... interesting, but I dont quite buy it, but it would be interesting to be proved wrong! Looking forward to finding out what the deal is with Petunia though....
Больше года fadedsg02 said…
trust me on this.....i have read the book already, dudley most certainly is a wizard and the only thing special about petunia is she is a bitch
Больше года snoznoodle said…
oh well please if you've read the book say that in the forum cos i thought it was a theory and i do NOT want to read spoilers.
Firstly, if you actually HAVE read the book, you should say so, and not post spoilers. Its not fair to try and ruin it for other people. Skeptical about you reading the book already though.
Больше года cressida said…
I seriously doubt you've read the new book -- and I can't even imagine JK Rowling going "whoops! Better make Dudley a wizard. Oh... and why don't we make him the new dark lord!" Haahaa, that would be pitifully funny.
think about it though....he is a blood relative of harry and his own aunt is a witch....only wizards can see dementors and dudley was freety damn scared in the beginning of the 5th book, and he was obviousley lying about it
dudley becomes friends wih malfoy and takes great interest in the dark arts and he kills his parents on the last page which is 10 years after he finds out he is a wizard....and you cant go by anything that money hungry bitch says before the book is released, she has lied to us before....its easy to get an advanced copy when you know the right people
Больше года boobud said…
fadedsg02 stop saying u've read the book ... u havent't >>> i've actually read your 'so-called-book' in a fanfiction ... so just stop it
ummmm...okay, get this through your thick skull, i did not read a fanfiction, i read a 900 some odd page bound copy from scholastic...this book has been ready to go for 3 months now....they held release for summer, so chill out and accept it
how do you think they get quotes from critics on the jackets?
Wow! Did you actually just call JK Rowling a money-hungry bitch? That's practically blasphemy.

And just out of curiousity, when did she lie before? About what?
Больше года choci33_lover said…
jesus christ
for one: that money hungry bitch?
was dirt poor before she invented hp.
and hell yea if seh wants to get paid for writing my fucking bibles. fine by me.

and for two.

dudly? wizard? sure. petunia isnt a bitch, shes just prejudice. again ok uve read the book.
obviously you have to re-read.
muggles can FEEL dementors, he could FEEL it was there. anyway if he could see them would he have thought harry was doing it and tried to punch his eyes out?

again. Jo is practically a goddess to people who read hp theories, so yea smart move insulting her in the forum YOU posted.
Больше года caintil31 said…
i agree with dudley being a wizard but i don't he's going to be some dark lord.
ok people.....she is a bitch, albeit a modern day genius, but a bitch nonetheless. She has made millions upon millions on her ideas, ye it never seems to be enough, shes a sell out.

dudley was shielding his eyes so we know he saw somehting...we also know petunia made a deal with dubledore to let harry stay but do no know what it is. why do you think petunia tries so hard to keep dudley happy? because emotion brings out magic
and think about this....dudley exhibits may of the qualities we saw in the young voldemort in book 6
Sorry I can't get over this... why do you think she is a bitch? Money hungry? I'm sure she's always planned to make her series seven parts, the fact that its gotten so ridiculously popular is just a bonus!

What's wrong with making millions upon millions on her idea? That's good! Better than making the millions on someone else's idea.

And fadedsg02, my question is still unanswered: what did JK Rowling lie about before?

Больше года dani4a said…
yeah, i don't buy that this guy read the book. but damn, it is a good theory. I really do like it. But stop being an ass, really.
Больше года ceesau05 said…
yeah, what did she lie about before?
This is crazy, I think JK Rowling deserves all the money she has made, its not easy to write any book, and even harder to write 7 amazingly popular books! Sounds like fadedsg02 has a chip on their shoulder. Its ridiculous to call an author like JK Rowling a sell out, what do you want her to do? Write 7 massive books and then decide, "oh no well wouldnt want to make any money from these... I'll just keep them under my bed!??" Authors write books for a LIVING. It is not being a sell out to DO YOUR JOB. It is totally crazy to post such things in a forum for Harry Potter fans.

And also, if you hate JK Rowling so much, why go to so much trouble to "read" the new book if you're so dead against the author?? and then why bother posting in a forum about it....

If indeed you HAVE read the book (which i still doubt) it is totally unfair of you to post what "happens" without spoiler warnings, and also totally inappropriate to make such unfounded comments like calling JK Rowling a "money hungry bitch", "sell out etc".... on a forum which is designed for Harry Potter fans. People do not want to read that.
you....can kiss my fat black ass

i can say whatever i want, thats why they call it an opinion, if you dont like it then keep it to yourself and TFB
Больше года suzzieqws said…
just shut up
we're all freaking mad at you
just really shut up
and if your right
yeah will suck on our words later
but seriously for some of us the end our lives are comming in a week
and if dudley is the answer to all that I'll tear that book in two
but seriously let us live in ignorance if your right and if you've read the book (which I don't believe)
but SERIOUSLY we don't care what you say
we care when it comes from that so called "bitch" JK Rowling whom I admire.
We know all this stuff that we 'can't change ur opinion' or anything but dyou mind telling us why u hate JK rather than saying insults none of us really care about?
Больше года Saphira333 said…
i agree although i don't think dudly is a wizard because he is so stupid,... however you could be righ, oh and fadesg02 please don't spoil what happens in the book please.. thanks.
last edited Больше года
there are a lot of stupid wizards in the series.....look at mundungus, or crabbe or goyle.....if you think about it long enough it all makes sense, same blood, petunia keeping him calm and happy all the time, and we know there was a deal made b/w her and dumbledore....i apologize to anyone i may have offended, and also appologize for posting without citing spoilers, i will remember for the fture
thank you.
I don't know...
those families you mentioned are all purebloods.
Petunia/Lilly we KNOW are not from a pureblood line.
but I do admit Dudley being a wizard would be hilarious/awkward/cool if he's evil
Oh if you go to wikipedia and search the 7th book.
there is a lovely list at the bottom of things that MUST be resolved or else there would be no ending.
It helped me think of a few fun possibilities
this is true....another thing i was thinking about though is there were signs foreshadowing dudley wizardry.....during the dementor attack he was shielding his eyes as if he saw the dementor....we know that emotion can lead to magic....i think thats why petunia bends over backwards for him, so his magic doesnt show, buying him 38 presents on his birthday...quick to calm him down....or it could have just been coincidence
Больше года Shandiii said…
Why would Draco become friends with Dudley. Doesn't Draco hate muggle borns?
taking refuge in a house of blood traiters has a way of changeing ones outlook...draco changes for the better in that respect.....dont get me wrong though, he is still a pompous ass, but less about mudbloods and that sort of thing. dudley ends up in the same place, and he and draco become friends...think about it , dudley and draco have a lot in common...they both hate harry, they both have their own little gangs, they bully people weaker than them, and at some point dudley taught draco texas hold 'em.......draco continues teachingharry occlumency which complecates their relationship as you could imagine....dudley begins to learn magic
Больше года kyoosuke said…
I downloaded a supposed-to-be a script version of book 7 of Harry Potter. In the first chapter, it is revealed that Dudley is a wizard, but Dumboledore casted a 'protection' curse to surpress Dudley's magical ability.

But still, this is the 3rd version of book 7 I've come across, the previous 2 copies were fake, one of which didn't have an ending, and nobody was killed in the other. I'm hoping this one that I'm reading to be real (660 pages).

Anyways, I'll let all of ya know.

La la la la la ~ ~ ~
This might be a little late but:

You can't go around insulting JKR on a HARRY POTTER forum. JKR is not a sellout, she's a bloody genius and how do you know that she's a bitch? I bet you've never met her.
Also, the chances of you reading Deathly Hallows? Minutely small.
JKR herself has said that Dudley is not a wizard and I'm pretty sure that she's the author, not you. Other people have said this but Muggles can sense Dementors. That's why Dudley was acting weird and he saw his worst memory. However, he did not know they were Dementors, he couldn't see them and that's why he thought Harry was causing all of it. He's not a wizard.
agree to disagree then.....but from experience, she is a bitch, albeit a genius, but that doesnt make her any less of a bitch......and if you are offended by that comment then please keep it to yourselves
Oh of course it's highly unlikely that I'm reading the real book 7, but it's just really entertaining. I must say there are so many dedicated Potter fans out there, who are just so creative! I'm on page 135 (of the fake book 7) right now. Just to recap:
Harry went back to visit his parents' old house and ran into Wormtail, who informed Harry that he's the 7th Horcrux, thus, in order to kill Vordemort, Harry must die, too. Harry told it to Ron and Hermoione, AND Ginny, about his possible death. Wormtail also offered help to Harry, to get rid of Snape, who is currently the favorite Death Eater of the Dark Lord.
How creative is that?!

Anyways, 5 more days until the release of the official book 7, I've placed my advanced purchase already. How about you guys?
fadedsg02 - I don't think its fair to ask people to keep it to themselves if they are offended by your comments. I think it would be more fitting if you didn't offend people in the first place with your unsubstantiated claims about J.K Rowling being a bitch, but as it's your opinion I suppose no one can really do anything but ask you to be more considerate of others. This is a forum for people who like Harry Potter and respect the author of the books, and if people are offended by what you say, then they have every right to say it. Just as you have a right to your own opinion, others have the right to be offended by it.
last edited Больше года
kyoosuke - the fake book 7 you described sounds really familiar. I think it's a fanfic called The Seventh Horcrux by Melindaleo! Haha it would be funny if JKR read it and thought it was better than the real book 7
Больше года rcknpartygeel said…
i've heard about that too, and also that is the reason he was spoiled so much because his parents were afraid that he would perform magic.
I just came across this article on the internet:

Rowling has said that some non-magical character will perform magic late in life under desperate circumstances. However, Petunia will not be the one to perform magic.
-Barnes and Noble interview, March 19, 1999. Quick Quotes Quill. Retrieved on 2006-06-30.

And also, I got curious, and went to the yahoo news there: link
and :
link

Well, I don't know if this spoiler is real, but, knowing the ending really ruined my mood.... :(
Больше года nick_kool said…
In which year was Dragon breeding outlawed?
Больше года choci33_lover said…
so now that the book is out and weve all read it... im just wondering did u actually no the book you read wasnt the real copy or what? cuz i just finsihed... and dudley is no wizard... jw
Ya, I knew it couldn't be real, because the ending was too good, nobody significant dies, I think I might like it better than the real book. I like happy endings :P
Больше года Shandiii said…
Hah, yeah, I guess I missed the part in the book where Dudley teaches Draco Texas Hold 'Em!
No, I think they were playing porker, and I do like that version of fan fic better.
Больше года RandomGirl15 said…
Question for fadedsg02...you know from EXPERIENCE that JK Rowling is a bitch? You've met her, talked to her, had a cup of coffee with her? Judging from the fact that you claimed to KNOW for a fact what happened in the seventh book and were CLEARLY very wrong and claiming to have a real copy of the book because you "know the right people," I doubt you know from experience what she's like in person.

However, I will give you credit, It would be interesting to have Dudley be a wizard...also, who was the non-magical person that did magic in the seventh book?
RandomGirl15 - JKR said in a recent interview that she had scrapped the idea of a non-magical person doing magic in later life and she forgot to tell us fans
Больше года RandomGirl15 said…
OOOOOOOOh ok
Just out of curiousity, whatever happened to the Dursley's in the end? After Dudley told Harry that he's not a waste of space....?