Гарри Поттер Expecto Patronum!

Castz posted on Jul 19, 2007 at 05:50PM
With the final installment of a magical series arriving in only days, there is great worry about the ever-present threat of the Dark powers our beloved characters will undoubtedly face.

As I re-read over previous installments, I begin to wonder certain things about myself, were I put in the situation the hero is.

I have a question for everyone, and it'd be great to get a story to help make sense of the answer: What would your Patronus Charm take the form of?

For me, personally, I believe a silvery crow would protect me. Why? Much of my family wish to be cremated once passed away, and at each spreading of the ashes, it seems like a crow is always there.

I challenge you to think of your Patronus' form, and tell us why.
last edited on Jul 19, 2007 at 05:51PM

Гарри Поттер 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года PkmnTrainerJ said…
There's a pick for this somewhere, and I commented on it before. :-)
Больше года Castz said…
Perhaps that is because I made the pick? :)

I want people to come up with what they would like there's to look like.
Больше года fadedsg02 said…
mine would tottaly be a shark, ferocious, but only when provoked
Больше года Castz said…
Awesome! I could totally see a silvery shark erupting from a wand and swimming through the air!
Больше года meeee said…
mine would probably be a border collie because I have so many (6 but I had 11 for a while).
Больше года piperpayton22 said…
well my favorite aniaml is a elephant and i think that would work cuz i am small but an elephant is big so
Больше года katiemariie said…
I think my Patronus would be a Brown Garden Snail. Snails are my favorite animal and I have a close emotional bond with each one I see. I make a point to move them off the sidewalk so they don't get stepped on. I think a snail would repary me by saving me from a dementor.
Больше года fawkes716 said…
Mine would be a Meerkat, not only is it my favorite animal but when the time comes it will fight and defend for its family, and help others when they need it.
Больше года Shortylin said…
I think mine would be an eagle, because they're very noble and protective creatures. You'd definitely want those qualities fending off dementors right?
Больше года snoznoodle said…
Mine would probably be my dog, a blue heeler. I love her to bits and dogs are definitely my favourite animals.
Больше года kyoosuke said…
Mine will be a turtle. I have 21 turtles. They are so cute, and I brush their shells with a toothbrush every week. Yes, I like turtles. I also have a dog and a cat, but since other people already picked them as patronus, so, I'll choose turtles as my patronus. Feel my TURTLE POWER!!
Expecto Patronum!! (a giant silvery turtle charges towards you)