Гарри Поттер Harry Potter memorable Цитаты

kyoosuke posted on Aug 01, 2007 at 08:29PM
What's your pick? My picks are from Deathly Hallows (because I can't remember anything from other books):

#1. The Deathly Hallows chapter
What Fred said on Potterwatch:

"For instance, this new idea that You-Know-Who can kill people with a single glance from his eyes. That's a basilisk, listeners. One simple test: Check whether the thing that's glaring at you has got legs. If it has, it's safe to look into its eyes, although if it really is You-Know-Who, that's still likely to be the last thing you ever do.”
=========================================­===­=
#2. The Missing Mirror chapter
When the trio arrived at Hogsmeade, they were saved by Aberforth's Patronus, and Ron asked Aberforth if he sent the doe to help them find the Gryffindor sword. Aberforth said:

"Brains like that, you could be a Death Eater, son. Haven’t I just prove my Patronus is a goat?"

Гарри Поттер 28 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года tinydancer said…
I loved the part where Lupin told them Tonks had had the baby, and Ron said "'Blimey, a baby!' as if he had never heard of such a thing before"
I know its really simple but that made me smile, such a Ron moment :)
Больше года kyoosuke said…
I wonder what Ron said when Hermione gave birth to Rose and Hugo.........
Больше года snoznoodle said…
haha! What a thought!

I like the bit where Hermione kissed Ron and Harry said "Is this the moment? Oi! There's a war going on here!"
Made me laugh.

Also loved Fred and George's jokes about George's ear. "Yeah. 'Ear 'Ear."
Больше года piperpayton22 said…
oh i love that cuz fred is freakin out and george is makeing jokes

i like in the 2nd book on the train back ginny is like "percey got a girlfriend"
Больше года caintil31 said…
Not my daughter, you BITCH!

made me laugh.
Больше года chel1395 said…
My absolute favorite line is at the very end when Harry is talking to Albus and how about he was named for two Hogwarts Headmasters. "One was a Slytherin and he was the bravest man I even knew." God, I love Snape!!
Больше года fawkes716 said…
There is sooo many!
Here's a few of my favorites:
book 6:
Harry:"Yes"
Snape:"Yes, sir."
Harry:"There's no need to call me sir professor."
and when Dumbledore says to Harry: "I am not worried, Harry, for I am with you."
oh and in DH,
Harry:"Vol-
Ron:"HARRY!NO!"
Harry:"-demort"
Re: fawkes716
HAHAHAHAHAHA, funny funny.
I can't remember anything from any of previous books.
Больше года duckgoddess said…
I love it when Hermione says, "Ooh, Harry, you look tastier than Crabbe" and Ron just raises his eyebrows. Such an awesome Ron/Hermione moment!

Oh, and Viktor: "Vat is the point of being an international Quidditch player when all the good-looking girls are taken?" HAHA
RE: duckgoddess
Oh ya, Viktor, I forgot that one, I had a laugh when I read it.
Speaking of Viktor theres a classic from GoF when Ron accuses Hermione of 'Fratenizing with the enemy."

And Hermione says: The whole point of the Triwizard Tournament is about making friends.
Ron: No its not its about winning.
Ah ha you gotta love Ron and his jealousy.
And "Did you see he grew a stupid little beard?".
Больше года tessajanuary said…
I love in the first book when Dumbledore says "Ah Bertie Bott's Every Flavor beans! I was unfortunate enough to have come across a vomit flavored one and since then I've lost my liking for them... but I think I'll be safe with a nice toffee dont you? ... Alas! Ear wax!"

You gotta love Dumbledore :)
Ah, that's when Harry just woke up in the hospital wing at Hogwarts. Then he ran into Ron and Hermione at hallway, he asked how they were, and Hermione said 'Never betta'.
Awww Harry Potter corny endings. 2nd movie was the worst. Everyone clapping when Hagrid came home *shudder*

Ginny's great. I like her running her broom into Zacharias Smith at a Quidditch match and saying "Forgot to break, sorry Professor."

The 6th book is the best for funny moments.
"Friends they might be but if Ron started calling Lavender 'Lav-Lav' he would have to put his foot down."
Probably the whole conversation between Harry and Ron when Ron had had the Love Potion actually.
Ron: Harry! I can't stop thinking about her!
Harry: But why does that stop you having breakfast?

They're so naive its gorgeous.
last edited Больше года
Hahahahaha, sometimes Harry is such a yutz. Like you mentioned:

"Is this the moment?" Harry asked weakly, and when nothing happened except that Ron and Hermione gripped each other still more firmly and swayed on the spot, he raised his voice. "Oi!There's a war going on here!"

(Talking to Harry)
Ginny: 3 Dementor attacks in a week and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if its true you've got a Hippogriff tatooed on your chest.

Harry: What did you tell her?

Ginny:I told her it was a Hungarian Hornatil. Much more macho.

Harry: Thanks. What did you tell her Ron's got?

Ginny: A Pygmey Puff. But I didn't say where.

And Hermione rolled on the couch laughing lol!
Больше года itsjennyson said…
I have a few right here on my Harry Potter wall. :)
Sirius: "If you want to know what man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"
Dumbledore: "Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry, but why on Earth should that mean that it is not real"
Harry: "Albus Severus-you were named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and the bravest man I ever knew." <33
Neville's grandma &Harry: "Have you seen my grandson?" "He's fighting" "Naturally..excuse me, I must got and assist him."
"Snape took the page bearing Lily's signature, and her love, and tucked it inside his robe"
And of course.."NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!"
Man, that Molly Weasley quote is gonna become a classic. I wish she had demonstrated her fighting skills a bit more.

Molly reminds me of Lois from Family Guy. In one of the episodes, she said: "Meg, I'm like one of those bald eagles you see on the Discovery Channel. Beautiful to look at, but mess with one of my chicks and I'll claw your **** eyes out. Now who wants a cookie?"
Больше года duckgoddess said…
Classic Dumbledore: "It is our choices, not our abilities, that define who we are" (or something like that, I'm paraphrasing)

Ron: "Can I have a look at Uranus, Lavender?"

Ginny: "The thing about growing up with Fred and George, is that you sort of start thinking that anything's possible if you've got enough nerve."
Больше года baebia said…
harry to ron:when you left she cried for a week maybe more she wouldn't let me see her......
she's like my sister i love her like a sister and i think she feels the same way.....

i absolutely loved thos moment it was very emotional i was closer to tears at this part of the book than parts when the other characters are dying........LOVE RON!!!
Больше года dlyteful said…
I loved when Kreacher said, "Perhaps just one more, Master Harry, for luck?"

I loved Kreacher in that moment.
And I liked when Albus Potter asked why is everyone staring?

To which Ron replied, "Don't let it worry you. It's me. I'm extremely famous."

Such a Ron thing to say. =)
Больше года choci33_lover said…
lol aww i love these quotes :)i think one of the saddest quotes is:

HP and the Deathly Hallows, Princes Tale:

"You remember the shape and colour of Lily Evan's eyes, I am sure?"
"DONT!" Belloved Snape. "Gone...Dead..."
"iS this remorse, Severus?'
"I wish.. I wish I were dead..."

that broke my heart :(

And in the 6th, when Harry says to Mrs. Weasley when she tells them to stay out of trouble,

"I always do Mrs. Weasley," said Harry. "I like a quite life, you know me."

:)
Больше года eburgaxle said…
Fred and George's catch phrase for the constipation stuff. I love Fred and George. I was very sad when Fred died...

Why Are You Worrying About You-Know-Who?
You SHOULD Be Worrying About
U-NO-POO --
the Constipation Sensation That's Gripping the Nation!

From the Order of the Phoenix one of my favorite lines comes from Mad Eye when he tells Harry's uncle, "I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books."

hahahaha!
Deathly Hallows when Harry tries to go back and save Malfoy in the Room of Requirement and Ron shouts "HARRY! IF WE DIE FOR THEM I'LL KILL YOU!"

hahaha! I love Ron.

Oh and also Goblet of Fire how Mr Crouch thinks Percy's name is Weatherby. When Fred and George first heard it they both choked in their tea.
Больше года meeee said…
In the 5th book when Ron gets prefect:
Mrs.Weasley:Oh I don't believe it Ron thats everyone in the family.
George:What are Fred and I next-door neighbors.
Больше года HarryPotter13 said…
"I want that image in my head forever.. Draco Malfoy the dancing ferret"
hahaha
and
"The spiders want me to tapdance
i dont wanna tap dance-ron
then tell those spiders ron-harry"
awww classicc